• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:57 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

After looking Zelkova excitedment, until four Vocaloid member heard a thunder, and Miku is only one notice the large pipe falling towards him. She gasp and starts running towards him, "Zelkova-kun!" she cried and embraced him unable to envade, until some one with strong arms pulled them out, they can hear the crash. "Thank goodness, don't die already, not like that time." Miku look up and see Kaito and realized he saved her and Zelkova from destructions. Kagamine Twins bright blue eyes begin to tremble with fear, along with Miku and Kaito. "Tragic... Evil..." "... That... Day..." said Rin and Len with frightening tone about that time of tragic accindent.
Articuno watched Infero flew off, her ice aura cloak her as she transform into medium size Artic Arka and flew off to her mistress. She somewhat glace at where he left, but she have to check on her to make sure she's okay.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova didn't flinch when the pipe fell and stabbed into the ground, leaning and stopping before it touched the floor. The rain was heavy as he stared up at the sky. "Please... Please.... Please.." He uttered softly as the lightning struck the pipe, melting it. This rain storm was very strange and unique to anything. There was great reason behind that. It was Zeus, the worst titan's doing. In the sky, Zeus's figure began to appear and he stood, staring down on the little city. "Olympian Gods!" He shouted, his voice booming and shattering the glass of the building. "Show yourself or these people shall suffer!" He shouted loudly as he threw another lightning bolt at a building, having it explode and catch first.

While all of this was happening, Zelkova fell to his knees, clawing the ground rather hard. His finger nails were beginning to come off and furthermore, bleed. "Mother... Mother...." There was no helping him at this point. He seemed to be in his own little world. Zeus has continued his rampage through the city, waiting for the Olympians to come out and face him so that he may have his revenge.
"Olympians!" He shouted very loudly as he then threw another lightning bolt directly as the arcade, having the entire building explode and catch fire much more harshly than the first. He was applying so much more power into each one.

Zeus

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Kaito trying to calm Zelkova down, until they hear Zeus as they, along with Kagamine twins, saw him. Only Kaito look at Miku, who's a new goddess of the heaven, this is really bad, "Miku-chan! RUN!" he cried as his ice blue wing unhurled, yet Kagamine twins unhurls their own by yellow wings, but Rin has right and Len has left. Miku look at her friend as the flew up to stop Zeus, for preventing finding her, "Hey, you big lightening fool! If you looking for her, you have to go through us. "It's Showtime! Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder!" said Rin to distrace Zeus, then she said along with Len and the purple butterflies flew towards Zeus and attacking him by the bomb. Kaito look down to keep Miku out of danger and sang Thousand Years Solo to create a shield in Japan, and place it on her. Miku felt like she put everyone in danger, but she carry Zelkova on her back and ran off, "Don't worry, only mortals can stop those titans... if I fight Zeus-san, I'm in trouble. Only heros or heroine will destroy them, but good thing Hera-san or Hercules-san aren't around. Why is Zeus-san here to kill me!?" she told him and cried as she pant from running away from Zeus. If Zeus finds out about her, she is in deep trouble for killing his wife and sister to take her heavenly place.
Articuno sense Zeus's aura and she glare as she flew so fast find Miku. She gave herself an icy glare as her temper came back, "Zeus... King of the Gods. I won't forgive him for hurting Queen of the Gods." she said about him to lower her breath and use her ice beam by her beak towards to the sky, where the leader of the titans is.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:58 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zeus saw the mortals fighting against him. He was angered. "You dare challenge me!" His voice caused a powerful storm of lightning to strike in their general direction, attempting to attack Rin, Len and Articuno. He was attacking with powerful barrages of lightning bolts that were moving very fast in everyone's direction. This was total chaos. The lightning bolts struck Kaito's shield and caused much damage to it for it's powerful nature. "Olympians!" He shouted once more as he continued attacking with much more powerful bolts of lightning.

While this was all happening, Zelkova was picked up and being carried aay by Miku, a girl that had people she needed to protect. "Whenever something bad happens, we can just run right?" The memories of the Hiroshima bridge replayed in his mind. He had never thought that anyone close to him would get hurt because he never had anyone care for him. He was always the one to be alone and running away was the easiest way for him to escape it all. "Miku-chan, please put me down.." He asked with a low voice. He didn't want them to be hurt. "I will do what I can to protect you, so please.. Put me down.." At this point, anyone would have thought him crazy because he had demonstrated his lack of fighting abilities and furthermore, always zoned out whenever he heard the word "death", why would anyone put him down at a time like this?

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku stopped and look at Zelkova as she set him down, honestly she never seen him fight. When she heard protect, she remember the acciendent and heard her friends, mostly Kaito told her that they will protect her. She look at him and summoned Lotus Specter on her left hand, she smiled, "Hai, I believe in you. My friends need me, I won't let them suffer." she agreed and ran back to same spot and unhurl her white wings to save her friend.
Articuno, Kagamine and Kaito either dodge or envade the thunderbolt. "Why is he here?" said Kaito with bit of anger, Articuno was about to speak, but the white light as she sing Melt from illusion of rose flying towards Zeus. They look back to see Miku with Specter on her hand, "Miku-chan, are you crazy... are you going to get yourself killed?!" she cried, yet Kaito flew towards her with wide eyes, "What happen to Zelkova-san!?" he ask her, but Miku gave him a smile, "If my friends protecting me, I will protect them that I own them. Zelkova-kun wanted to protect me, like I protecting him from danger... he's like my new brother along with Len-kun." she replied to him with sweet smile and rose her specter to create the lotus shield for everyone around, but Zeus, who might trying to attack her soon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zeus continued his constant attacks even though they were fighting against him diligently, he seemed to have endless supply of energy. Maybe it was his rage? "I will take my throne back, and make all you Olympians pay for your high treason!" His voice boom which only caused more lightning bolts to strike everywhere. Zeus saw Miku and rose his hand high into the sky. The lightning struck his hand and formed a very powerful bolt of lightning. "You shall pay!" Shouted Zeus as the extremely powerful bolt was thrown extremely fast towards Miku. It had the power to completely disintegrate any living being it touched and it was heading for the one person he most wanted to kill; Miku.

Zelkova being put down kept his head lowered as he listened to Miku running back to fight. He felt as if he were fighting the choice to fight or to run. He was enjoying his peaceful life before all of this was happening, but why was it happening? Was it because he found friends, people who liked him, or people that actually accepted him? The boy questioned himself and had prepared himself to run away, but he remembered he had Miku to protect and protect he shall. "Let's show them the power of the Grim Reaper.." He uttered softly as he turned around. His entire expression changed. "Release." He summoned a two bladed scythe, where the blades were attached at both ends. It was his Transformation Scythe. He had released his original powers and had the powers of one the three rulers of the Underworld.

The powerful bolt of lightning headed straight for Miku, where Zelkova appeared right in front of her and tackled her down to avoid the blast of lightning. After avoiding the attack, Zelkova held onto Miku's hand and smiled at her, standing on air. He had this ability because the air in this world was much thicker than that of the Underworld. "I told you I would protect you." He told her, while the over grown scythe was attached to his back. He released Miku's hand when he knew that she was perfectly safe, where he would then draw his scythe and activate it's transformation abilities. "Speed up time so that those around you cannot see us." He uttered as the weapon exploded. Zelkova had three pointed blades attacked to his wrist, pointing out. He stood before Zeus, watching him with a light smile.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku pushed Kaito out of the way from Zeus's thunderbolt, before she gets killed, Zelkova saved her and listens to him. Articuno and Kagamine glare at King of the Gods for planning to attack her, mostly Articuno release her deep freeze aura around her, but she earned some injuried by thunder, "I don't think so, one hero will put the end of the threat." she said to him, yet Rin and Len sang Gemini for twin stars attacking Zeus. "I wonder who will stop the Titans." said Len with bit of anger, but Rin focus on her star. Miku saw Zelkova's scythe, it amazed her, "Cool scythe, looks like bother of us will chase Zeus-san out." she said to him and made her Diduem Crown appear on her head. She look at Zeus with a cute smile, "Zeus-san, your attacking a new Queen of the Gods. I never knew she can be defeat that easily, thanks to God of Wisdom's pheonix, I own him a life." she pointed out about how she defeated Hera.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zeus took notice of everyone he was battling against. Kaito, Len, Rin, Miku, Zelkova, Articuno. They were many while he was one. All of their attacks were starting to affect him, which was putting him in more of a disadvantage than he had ever thought possible. "Damn you Olympians!" He shouted as the clouds began to disappear along with him. He knew full well if he continued, he would have been badly injured and may even been defeated.

Zelkova watching his retreat wished not for him to do so. Pointed his tri-bladed dagger at him, he fired a single blade in his direction, hoping that it would reach before anything. It went into his lightning clouds, which gave Zelkova a good idea that he could try to stop him. Instantly, Zelkova appeared where his dagger was to first attach his dagger then to first a blade at Zeus. Alas, he was too late. Zeus had disappeared while the remainder of his clouds attempted to leave.

Feeling as if he failed, he released his transformed form, which brought the transformation scythe back to existence. He dropped from the sky to the floor and landed perfectly fine, with no harm. He slowed his drop so that he wouldn't be harmed in falling. The scythe disappeared and he dropped his energy levels extremely low. "Maybe Inferno was trying to warn me.." He uttered softly as he then stared at Miku. "I'm sorry, Miku.." He apologized knowing that because of him. They may have all been morally hurt or even killed if he had allowed Miku to run away with him. He felt like such a coward..

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Four Vocaloid member flew down as they made their wings disappeared, as for Miku, she made her Lotus Scepter and Didium Crown disappeared. While Kaito, Len and Rin tell everyone that everything is going to be okay, Miku walked over him as she hugged lightly as she smiled, "It's alright, I accept your apology. If you are a demon, I accept who you are and if those people didn't accepted you, I will be on your side." she said to him softly. Articuno flew down and perch to the bench and look up to the sky, however she starts to wondering why Inferno tells her to help with her friends, except she's injured from those thunderbolt paralyzed her movement, she look at Zelkova with stud expression, "I think Infero doesn't wanted us to get hurt, ugh... sorry that Zeus electrify me, just don't tell Infero okay. He probably get worried, I don't like when someone worried about me." she told him about Inferno tells her before he left, but she may have feelings for Inferno because he's only phoenix who doesn't fight with her, but being friendly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Listening to Miku accept his apology, he felt the urge to cry. He had been keeping his secret from someone that hadn't kept a secret to him and now he felt bad. "Miku-chan.." He uttered quietly as he then listened to Articuno explaining her condition. He felt as if it wasn't the right time to say it. "Are you okay, Articuno-chan?" He asked, rushing over and staring at her electrified body, thinking that she was dramatically hurt, but it turns out that she was just a bit numb from the lightning. Zelkova wasn't too affected by the lightning, but it might have been because he wasn't attacked. That would very much explain it. "Are the people okay?" He asked everyone, looking around to see the some people were finally coming out of their hiding places to check if it was okay, where the city was then filled with people once more.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

"Yes Zelkova-san, we are fine and Vocaloid wouldn't let anyone down. Good thing my rival, Akita Neru-san, isn't around because she has thunder power." said Rin with a smile until she pouted about Neru's lightening ability to impress Len, caused her to be jealous. Len smiled at him, "Don't mind about Rin-chan, she and Neru-san never get along. She's probably testing her friends by her cell phone." he explains about Rin and Neru relationship to Zelkova. Articuno grunt from thunderbolt, but if Inferno sees her like this, she doesn't like strangers to worry about her, but Miku and her friends. Miku let go of him and she let out her light smile as she look at him, "Zelkova-kun, you did really great, my friends always protected me, like I protecting you. My friends accepted you for who you really are." she told him and lightly poke on his nose, just to treat him like her little brother. Kaito looked at them, "She's cute to treat Zelkova like that, and I glad he saved her life from thunderbolt." Kaito thoughted about them as keep his smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova listened to Rin and Len, which made him smile. They had someone they were interested in and he found it interesting. He looked over at everyone, they all seemed to be okay, other than Articuno. He had walked over to her. He listened to what Miku said and sort of felt her punching him a bit. "Who I really am..?" He questioned to himself as he kept his smile on his face. "Miku-chan, do you think we should leave here. I mean, what if that bad man comes back?" He asks, believing that if he returns, he would become much stronger and more difficult to beat.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku haven't say anything to Zelkova, but Kaito walked up to them and place his hand on her left shoulder, "You have to go, just go to Tron City, I heard it has defense system from any evil. It has security system to keep Zeus-san and other villains out, okay. If not, stay in Heaven with him... I can't afford to see you and others hurt."he told her and then hug her from behind as he worried about them, yet Miku blush big and he let go of her. Rin and Len walked up to her, "Please come back home and play with us, when you done on your Olympian stuff." they said to her with pitful puppy eyes as they look like they are going to cry. Miku hug both of them and made a pinky promise to them as she let go of them, "I promise to you, I will hang out with you and others, so we can sing for everyone's happiness, after the Titans are taking care of." she promise them to return home. Kaito sadly watch her, yet she took Articuno's back and Zelkova's hand as she sing the sacred circle appeared on the ground and they disappeared to Tron City Limits for safe keeping.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:16 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

landing in japan wasn't so easy but it was nice they landed near the sega building len helped yoko and rin up " neru still isn't here neither is mikuo miku or zaelkova len said rin nooded " agreed mirror you dnt think anything bad happened to them do you" len shook his head " i can still feel neru fighting mikuo to so don't worry they will be ok" rin smiled " yes mirror i agree"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have you seen my cat?

An exasperated sigh. The feeling of falling through hundreds of feet, that same lurch in your stomach like at the fair. Yoko struggled to keep her balance as she pressed her palm against the top of her head, closing her eyes for but a mere second. her right foot became unstable and she tumbled to the Japan native earth and sighed. Turns out she had fallen on a small garden filled with peonies and petunias. She shook her head, laughing lightly as she propped herself upright and patted her bottom to get the dirt off. "What a tough landing!" she exclaimed with mild happiness.  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff