Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum (Sleeping) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I baked you a pie. Ooh boy, what flavor?
  Fruit
  Meat
  Chocolate
  Pie flavor. *baooooow*
View Results

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 pm
(( i know right? lmao. And its time for Milla to kick some butt. XD ))

Evangeline simply sighed and shrugged. She thought Zellik's words were rude, but he was a blood-crazed fool too her. Only expected. She was excited when she heard Milla would be up next. She had personally been wanting to see her fight. She wondered what her style would be or if the girl even had style to her fighting. Evangeline walked her way back over next to Alothus and sat where she was before standing. She personally wasn't hungry, so she wasn't planning on going back to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 pm
Alothus gave a deep growl, the air in the room seeming to vibrate, "I prefer to let that one sulk, he needs it." Alothus tail flickered a bit as Evangeline sat back down. He gave her arm another nuzzle.

Rivera gave a small smile and a shake of her head. "You're both dorks," she commented, folding her arms under her breasts. She then turned her head to the door as Odin came back in, and couldn't help but smile as he jumped when he was Alothus, The great lions ears going flat to his head. "Come." Though the command was simple Odin seemed to have air around him like it was a great command as he padded over to Rivera sitting on the floor next to her, and away from Alothus. Rivera touched Odin's nose for a couple of seconds and nodded. "Good boy." her tone was approving and it caused Odin's tail to wag.

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm
"So you say." Zellik grunted under his breath. He made no reply to Rivera, though. Ir would have been easy, due to her current eye injury. He decided to spare her the odd stares. Instead, he shot a leer at the visibly shaken girl shuffling over to the door.

Milla shook a little more at the champion's evil look, pausing before the closed door. She didn't want to go out into he arena, and contemplated trying to bolt for the exit. But the thought off the Angels chilled her blood almost as much as facing the ridicule or punishment of the others. She took a breath and gulped, then pressed gently against the wood. The door swung open easily, and the roaring of the crowd from the latest fight lulled a little. Milla wondered quietly where Ash'va's body had gone as she took her bright chakrams in her hands, she'd hadn't noticed its disappearance before Alothus's fight. The sight of her opponent, Yeril, stopped her musings.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 pm
Riven watched Milla go knowing full and well she was scared. Rivera scratched his ear. Odin was still sitting proudly when Rivera made a clicking noise with her mouth and he bounded off, knowing what she wished for him to do. Riven watched him go.

As Alothus watched Milla walk to the door he leaned his head on Evangeline's leg. "Hmmmmm.." He pondered what to talk about now.

Alpha now had every Angel he could muster on alert for the 'intruder' Odin found, it had taken Alpha a few minutes on what Odin was trying to tell him. After it was known Alpha spared no mercy for the poor 'innocent' fool whom decided to break into the Colosseum. He would surely meet his doom at the hands of one of the younger Angels, those whom were just trying out what they could do. He himself was stalking back to the warriors waiting chamber, maybe there would be answers there..  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:18 pm
Warmth spread through Evangeline's leg from Alothus' fur. She patted his head between his ears. "What did you think about during your battle?" She pondered him as the door closed behind Milla. She looked out beyond the mirror wall, waiting for the battle to start. She examined the girls opponent; she didn't seem that tough. Of course she's never had to observe one before.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm
As Yeril began the slow circle like fighters before him had, Milla stood stock still, unmoving. She'd never fought anyone up until that point nor had any inclination to in the first place. A fragment of advice from her "teacher", a dancer that she'd been drawn to in the middle of the bazaar outside of the Colosseum, came back to her. Nervousness lead to mistakes but when one was calm, things were easier to handle. So as Yeril moved closer and closer, Milla tried to hum a tune underneath her breath.

Her opponent only had one of his blades out, she noticed. Another one was sheathed on his belt, but a twitch of his free hand indicated that he was ready to pull it out in an instant. She imagined that if her heart was still beating (she actually didn't know if it was or not) then it would be racing now. Now, Yeril was withing 3 feet of her, and lunged forward suddenly. Her right hand shot out to deflect the dagger with the chakram that her fingers clutched onto as if for dear life. Milla almost gasped in fear, but instead backed away quickly, her humming turning into a song that rose up, quavering.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:03 pm
"Personally I thought about how silly the Dwarfs insults could be." Alothus said truthfully. He lifted his head as Alpha suddenly appeared in the door way. "Wonderful.." He muttered

"Ah, Lyall, there you are, I was wondering if i could have a word.." Alpha said to Lyall to make his presence known. "Hello Evangeline." Alpha said politely. "And hello Rivera, Aren't you suppose to be-"

"No." Rivera said before Alpha could finish, she heard the Angel chuckle. Rivera leaned back. "Who's fighting who now?" She asked no one in particular. She pet Riven's head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm
Evangeline smiled. Sometimes Dwarvin insults were humorous. "I agree." She watched Milla stand he ground, not moving until she was attacked. Even then she only backed away. No sounds could be heard through the wall, but Evangeline closely examined the girls lips, and she appeared to be singing. That is a weird method. She looked away from the battle when Alpha made his entrance. "Hey there." She nodded then returned her gaze back to the wall, answering Rivera's question "Milla is fighting Yeril, now."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm
"Milla.. Milla.." Rivera said tapping her finger on her chin, "Nice name..." She scratched Riven's ear thinking, head slightly cocked to one side.

"Lyall.. i was wondering if i could borrow Zellik, Rivera and you as well, Evangeline. for a time, and maybe one other warrior, we need to do a search of the Colosseum we have a.... Unwanted visitor.." Alpha said. "And it would be wise to get rid of said visitor for the safety of the Colosseum, we'd do it our selves, but, alas, one can only do so much when one is... Quantum locked..." he slightly spat the last two words.

Alothus lifted his head at Alpha's word, he was surprised in his self when he felt the fact the he didn't want to aid Alpha's search, Alothus silently wondered whom Lyall would pick for the other person.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:42 pm
"The Angels have not solved the problem yet?" Lyall mumbled loudly in disbelief, mainly to himself. It was unusual for them to slack. Maybe the visitor was...special? That stirred his interest, but there was the repercussions to think about.

"I don't see why I'm needed as well." Zellik said in a grumbling tone that was both annoyed and intrigued at the same time. His hand twitched towards his bardiche, but he refused to turn towards Alpha, despite his dislike of the moving statue. Milla's fight still interested him a little.

"But you wish to go anyway." Lyall pointed out to the champion, who gave a grunt. He gave a small smile at his correct guess of the other's mood. Then his mind returned to the whirling indecision he felt at staying in the competitor's room and leaving. "I'll catch hell for this..." he mumbled again to himself. He turned to the reclining lion. "Alothus, do you mind taking this over until I return? It seems that my absence is required to be rid of this problem..."

Milla saw, with some measure of satisfaction, that her singing had caught Yeril a little off guard. He hadn't expected that fighting tactic, if it could even be called one at all. Probably not. But his confusion gave her a little courage and her voice strengthened as her body began to sway in response to the tune. Yeril advanced again, pulling his second blade out, although she deflected them with ease before spinning around her opponent, chakram blades gleaming.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 am
Evangeline smiled as her named was mentioned, her demon stirring. She couldn't hide the excitement in her glowing eyes. "What good would a cook do, Alpha?" She cooed her question, teasing the angel. "I guess my butchers knife could cut some major organs." She chuckled as she soothed Alothus' head back onto her lap, knowing he was getting slightly anxious in someway. She weaved calming Spirit over him, hoping it would keep him there. She would wait until the final person was chosen before she stood, because she loved having the warmth of the giant cat's head. He was her closest friend, besides Rivera. Then again if he was one that shed profusely, her demon wouldn't allow the hairs to ruin her dress. Her head turned to Milla, who was still deflecting attacks. She was slightly sad that she couldn't see the excitement of the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am
"No." Alpha's voice seemed to magnify. "I will not allow you, Lyall, you are an official and you leaving will only disrupt the chain of command and the Angles will have a punish you, and i'll not allow it under my command." At some point of his speech Alpha had crossed his arms.

Alothus and sat up when Lyall spoke of him talking over, but Evangeline soothed his head and he purred to show whatever she was doing had helped sooth him. "Besides, Lyall, you most likely know everyone's name in this room, i know about, what, three names? And most of them I've already known.."

Rivera stood as Alpha was talking. She smiled, "Oh Alpha, i'm assuming that the only reason you're even so much as asking for our help is that the person you're trying to catch can... What.. Walk through walls..?" She chuckled, but it was dry. "Well, seeing as you and the other Angles have helped me so much as, my pack and I are yours." her grin was wolfish now.

Alpha watched Rivera for a moment. "We still need one other warrior." he stated plainly, his tone stated that Rivera may be right about the character walking through walls.

"How about Olaf? He seems a good warrior and he looks a bit bored." Alothus said. Flicking his tail slightly. Olaf was as good a pick as any, Alothus suddenly wondered why Alpha wanted an even number.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 am
Olaf, looked from the screen to the commotion. He did not come here to do anything other than fight in the arena. Fighting inside the arena was all he knew, constrained within the walls was going to hinder him significantly. If it were to interrupt the fighting though, then he could not do otherwise than help. He rose from his seat and walked over. "If it is for the continuation of the games, I will if I must." Another thing that bothered him was the fact that the only person he trusted at the moment was out fighting in the field. He could very easily end up with a dagger in his back, hindering later performance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:50 pm
"Punish me? I'd like to see you try." Lyall said, a growing smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. It had been hard to resist that remark, so he'd let it go.

Again and again Milla deflected the swings and wipes at her, much to her opponent's frustration. The confidence that she felt in her breast was growing slowly, and her voice continued to strengthen. Up flashed her left chakram, knocking Yeril's dagger hand up high and exposing his armpit as an easy target. But...she hesitated, pulling her arm back, close to her chest. She didn't want to hurt him, although he seemed bent on hurting her. Yeril sensed her decision, as minor as it was, and bared his teeth in a grin. Milla shuffled backwards away from him as he began to advance for the second time.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:03 am
"If that is a challenge Lyall i would be more than happy to comply." Alpha said cold heartily. He turned his attention to Olaf. "Anyone who does not have permission to be here is assumed to be attempting to bring down the Colosseum." It was the truth. And Alpha just wanted this character gone.

"WELL." Rivera said suddenly, "Seems were going to have something of a 'goose chase', so why not add one more? It could never hurt.." Riven cocked his head at her, then to the shadows around the room. Rivera had most likely touched everyone's shadow so she could 'see' on her own way, doing so let her feel emotions. "Beside, I want to see where this fight goes." she tilted her head in a wink.

Alothus watched the exchange, pondering all the while who the intruder was, and how long it would take to find them.  
Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games