Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Spyke nods. "I want you to stay out of this then Fenrir....This matter is between me and Swift." He then motions for VLAD to follow him. He then arrives at the dining hall. "Before you start let me say this...What I do is none of your business..I am only doing something about Blood as Guardian not as your brother-in-law or the Royal Guard Captain..so you can just shut up now." He then sighs. "Do you know what Blood is even plotting..I have a feeling that he is going to do what ever it takes to make you suffer....I rather not have that happen for my sister's sake."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:43 pm
((Cool! That sounds interesting. But I suggest you wait until some of the other topics clear out. Everything's getting a bit bogged down because of how many there are. Some have dropped down, and have been ignored.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 pm
Donna sat next to Frost, placing a hand on her thigh. "Do you ever think, that maybe he's just honing his placement as king? I mean, from what I've heard, Brother's been a pretty laid back king thus far. I'm sure he knows the difference between a royal and professional attitude versus and how he acts to family."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 pm
S.M. shook his head. "No. I don't know what Blood is planning if he even IS planning something. And guardian or not, you are the captain of the guard under my rule and you will obey a direct order. He's not on Angel island, so listen to me. Until Blood has shown any signs of distrust, he is to be left alone." S.M. narrowed his eyes to get his point across. "Do I make myself clear, Spyke?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm
Spyke growls. "Fine but until you realize you are making a stupid mistake...I am stepping down from being Captain of the Royal Guard." He then motions for VLAD to follow him. "Let go..we have work to do." He then looks at Swift. "I will see to it that Blood will pay for all of his evil doings....I fought long to prevent another tyrant from taking Eggman's place...You can try to stop me but you will be treated like any other person I went up against..I will beat you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 pm
S.M. sneered at Spyke until he left the room. As soon as he was gone, S.M. buried his face in his curled arms on the table and started crying, unbeknownst to anyone in the castle.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 pm
Spyke looks at the sky and sighs. "Sorry..Swift..but i have to do this." He then heads to Blood's house gliding all the way." "Blood..lets talk..now."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:22 pm
Donna took her hand off of Frost and sighed. "He must be going through a lot. I can't imagine that being a king of anything is easy. Please just, don't be mad at him... okay?" Donna asked sweetly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:37 pm
Fenrir melts into the shadows, following Spyke. He overheard all of their conversations.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm
((Finally posting! And to keep it going, Sciz is going to be using my account to post as well. For now.))

Blood sighed. Spyke has never been easy to talk to, especially of late. Spyke also was probably going to spout on about how Blood's a terrible person, leading to an altercation. Yes, Blood had anticipated this. The constant long walks gave him plenty of time for it. "What do you want with me, Spyke? I'm already away from your precious pure castle with your precious pure family. I left you alone, now will you be a gentleman and leave me alone in return?" He said, still walking  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:13 pm
((Welcome back. Glad you're back on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm
Frost sighed. "Fine..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 pm
Spyke glares at Blood. "I want to end this once and for all...A duel to the death you and me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 pm
Blood looked from Spyke to VLAD to Spyke again. Was this guy kidding? He had just lost to Swift, stripped from godliness, and now Spyke wanted to duel him? What the hell? Hadn't he gone through enough already? He was only doing his ******** JOB. He gritted his teeth. "No. Your wish has been denied. And, in terms of me declining a duel, I will abide by your demands and give you the satisfaction you demand." He then looked to VLAD. "And this is a droid to kill me, I presume?" He smiled. "Sciz, may you do the honors?"

((Sciz's posting.))

((There's kind of a reason I tried ommiting VLAD from the RP, seeing as I had no real place for him. That and being the bad guy is too much fun. - Sciz))

VLAD scanned Blood, verifying that he was the designated target. "Blood, I demand you come with me immediately. You are a threat to the Ice Kingdom and the world as we know it."

Sciz looked at the robot. "Ey. I know this model! It was the same series of robots that I destroyed a while ago." Sciz tried remembering how he destroyed the others. They were pretty tough. "Oh, right." Sciz walked up to VLAD.

VLAD looked down at Sciz, scanning him for a moment and determining that he was not a target. "Step aside, citizen. You're not involved in this."

Sciz stared at him for a minute before uttering the self-destruct code. "01110011011001010110110001100110001000000110010001100101011100110111010001110010011101010110001101110100."

VLAD's body began to spark, his circuits frying from the code that Sciz just said. In a moment, his head exploded, sending the rest of his body tumbling to the ground.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:09 am
"Good. Now go back to him... he might really need you." Donna gently requested.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff