Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 pm
"It's your body and your taste buds. Even if that weren't the case I don't care as much for food, remember?" Raphael told her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:55 pm
"I know, I know. I just want to know which foods you dislike less than others." Justine replied with a soft sigh. She had been eating more meats as of late, in hopes of appeasing Raphael at least somewhat. Just a little meat was better than nothing familiar at all, right? Or at least, that's what she had been thinking.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 pm
"It's your body, eat what you want..." Raphael sighed. After their outbursts last night, he realized he may have been overstepping his bounds just a little in his demands for Justine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:20 pm
"If I did that I'd lose my figure." Justine joked, soon deciding that her stew was finished. She sat herself down at the tiny table not too far away, ready to get some food in her stomach already. Before she would eat, however, she made a point of saying, "I understand this situation isn't ideal for you. Just...tell me if there's anything I can do to make it at least a little more comfortable until you get your body back, okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:26 pm
"I know you're just trying to make me feel better, or at the very least get me to stop complaining, but it's really not helping." Raphael moaned. "It's like going from home to living in a cheap inn. No matter what you add or try to do to change the room, it's just not the same."

((I've been meaning to ask, have you seen 'Being Human'? Because the premise of Pumpkin Love feels a lot like it, with a werewolf and vampire being roomies and trying to live a normal life. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:32 pm
{I've never seen it. Any similarities are purely coincidental. XD}

"No, it won't be the same." Justine agreed, eating a little bit of her stew before she continued, "I won't be able to make things as glorious as they used to be for you, I realise. I can, at least, make things a little less miserable until the problem is solved."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:38 pm
((Lol. Well now you know that your rp resembles a SyFy show. Congratulations. And seriously, the only major difference between the two is that you've got a witch next door that they're trying to keep the supernatural part a secret from, and the show has the guys moving in and finding their new pad comes with a ghost chick. XD ))

"Speaking of glorious, I wonder if my manor is still in tact." Raphael said with some minor horror at the idea of losing his luxurious life style upon returning to his body. "I hope that lousy hunter hasn't sold everything, or worse yet burnt it to the ground..."

((And who wants to poke Luci so you can get to the museum already? :3 ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:52 pm
{I'm sorry. >.< I'll do my best to make things differentiate more as time goes along.
I'd feel bad if I poke'd. T-T Shall I just post as Pumpkin again and have her somehow run into Lucien?}

"Where is your manor? Shall we try and visit it during our travels?" Justine asked, her lips forming a warm and welcoming smile - not that Raphael could see this, of course. "After we get as much as we can from the Church, of course."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:02 pm
((I don't mind, I'm just amused that you made something close to a show you've never seen. XD
And sure, let's get this show on the round. Although I'll be popping out for a bit soon. My mom wants a frozen yogurt run. xD ))

"Of course. Though I don't know, my sense of direction got thrown all out of whack after I 'died'. One minute I'm getting holy water dumped on me, the next I've got breasts."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 pm
{To be fair, it is sort of a gimicky plot. Nothing you won't see anywhere else. Just replace "Vampire and Werewolf" with "Brother and Sister", "Husband/Wife and Ex", or pretty much anything else you can think of - supernatural or no.
Okay. See you when you get back.}

"Do you remember anything at all about the land you lived in? The state of it, unusual bits and pieces of the local's culture, or anything else like that? Even if you can tell me what type of materials the local clothes were made of or what the 'normal' outfits there look like would help considerably."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm
"Well, I do remember that my manor was sitting on a tall hill, one that overlooked the town below." Raphael said, folding his non-existant arms in thought. "It was a big town, too. More like a city I suppose and rather high class."

((Now I remember why I don't do frozen yogurt all that often. That stuff is tart. @x@
Anyway, Pumpkin tiem skip?))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:18 pm
{Yes, now I shall initiate the timeskip. Sorry for taking so long. >.<}

"So that eliminates any small towns or villages as potential places to look. At least, for any sign of your manor." Justine sounded oddly delighted, finishing up her stew before hurrying upstairs to jot down a few notes on where they could search. "Is there any languages they spoke there, aside from Common?" she asked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm
"I don't remember, I didn't mingle much. Bias against mortals, remember?" Raphael pointed out. Why would he pay attention to what language his food spoke?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm
"Well, there must have been other non-humans that lived there too. Or...were you literally the only one for miles and miles? At least, as far as you knew?" Justine asked, finding the mere idea of being the only human for miles quite disturbing. Even if she didn't like anyone in particular, one could quickly and easilly get utterly miserable if there was nobody for miles that they could even remotely relate with.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:49 pm
"As far as I knew, yes. And again, I am a vampire. As long as it bleeds, I'm happy. Do you really think I pay attention to what species of neck I'm biting?" Raphael said flatly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff