Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell's eyes got wide as an Orange Hibiscus flower floated over to her from Ada before they teared up slightly and a large grin overtook her face. She gingerly took the potted plant from midair and placed it delicately on the ground before she grabbed her friend in a tight hug. "I love it, thank you so much, how'd you even know?!" she rambled at a quick pace before giggling when she realized her friend might not understand. "The Hibiscus is the unofficial flower of Haiti and its statement of true friendship between two people or families when one gives the other the flower. Its....it's just perfect!" Nell gave the girl one last hug before going back over to her orange large flower petting its delicate petals with a fond smile.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Hallway in the Basement | With: Ada | Thoughts: Best. Gift. EVER. | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:16 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Confused | But you're not who you say you are: So many plants... | Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Basement |
Wearing

Marina had finished her homework, and now had nothing to do. She would have liked a game of chess, but Damien didn't like it and no one else was going to be willing to play it with her in the Common Room, so she left. feeling a bit hungry, she wandered in the general direction of the kitchens, glad to get out of the dungeons and into the warmer, more brightly lit corridors. Hearing familiar voices echoing down the hall, she sped up, and upon turning the corner found Ada and Nell. Nell was holding a pretty orange flower, and Ada was levitating tow more plants. "Um, hello guys," she began, looking a bit confused. What was with all the flora? Were they doing a Herbology experiment?

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope they like them...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Ada wasn't sure what to say to that. She hadn't known any of that at all, she'd just thought it seemed like the sort of thing that would suit her fellow Hufflepuff. Hearing Nell say that it had all these meanings she hadn't known about made her wonder, though. She was a witch who could perform magic; why shouldn't she believe in fate, she supposed. When Marina came around the corner and approached them, a weird expression on her face, she smiled brightly, and flicked her wand in the Slytherin's direction. "I did tell you all that you were getting presents, didn't I? And this is me we're talking about, so of course you should have known they'd be plants." At her words and wand movement, one of the remaining two plants, the flowered one, drifted toward Marina. "That's a Datura, also called Angel's Trumpets. They're very beautiful flowers, and incredibly poisonous, a trait developed to protect them from predators. They look delicate, but they're actually very strong." Being a halfblood in Slytherin, and never being allowed to forget it, Marina had it rough... but the people around her had no idea just how lucky they were that she left them alone and let them be hurtful to her, rather than retaliating. Ada knew Marina was a ball of fire, and that she had a lot more to her than one would think just looking at her.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:06 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Confused | But you're not who you say you are: So many plants... | Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Basement |
Wearing

Marina took the flowered plant in her hands, looking at it curiously. She laughed at the description. "Poisonous? This might come in handy someday." She brushed one of the white petals with her finger and smiled. "Thank you Ada." She glanced at the cactus the Hufflepuff was levitating. "Am I correct in presuming that that is for Michelle?" she asked with a small smirk. Prickly was one word to describe the white haired Slytherin. She looked down at the Datura again, then gave her Hufflepuff friends a sheepish look. "I'm not sure how I'm going to keep it alive, though. We all know Herbology isn't exactly my forte." The dungeons certainly weren't the best place to keep plants.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:57 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace

Ada giggled a bit when Marina noticed Michelle's cactus. She smiled widely and nodded. "I think it suits her, yeah?" When the Slytherin remarked that she doubted she could keep it alive, Ada shook her head. "They're Mundane, not Magical, and pretty easy to care for. The hardest part is repotting them, but you'll do that over the Summer more likely than not. And they're night blooming plants, so they don't need a lot of light. And in the winter, you're not even supposed to water it that much. Only when the soil is completely dried out. Since you live under the lake, that shouldn't happen too often. I'd imagine it's fairly moist down there, even if you don't realize it. It is in our Common Room." She really had thought this all out. Marina might not do so well with magical plants, but really, if she just remembered to keep the plant mostly damp, everything would be fine. She knew her friends didn't quite have her green thumb.

User Image

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:20 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle had been wandering the dungeons alone, as per usual, when she decided to come up to the kitchen. She figured since her and Ada had discovered how to get into the kitchen, she might as well grab some food. As she approached the painting, she heard voices, and as she rounded the corner, she found none other than her best friend, Marina, and Nell. She blinked at the plants the other two girls were holding before her eyes fell on the cactus. She smirked slightly, as she walked over to join them. "I suppose you decided plants would be a fantastic gift to give? Especially to me, the one that kills living things just by looking at them?" She teased Ada playfully. Quietly she crossed pale arms over her chest, and watched the other girls around her silently.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Ada smiled playfully at Michelle and flicked her wand, the final plant drifting towards the Slytherin girl. "I doubt even you could kill this one. It's sturdy. No muss, no fuss. And let's face it, Michelle, it's just so you. Prickly on the outside, sweet on the inside, and there right when you're dying of thirst and need a drink." Perhaps the metaphor had gotten away from Ada for a moment, but the point was valid. Michelle did tend to show up right when people needed her. She shrugged a bit, chuckling. "Besides, what did you expect from me? Like I would have anything else to give you all." She pointed out the pots the plants all resided in. "My father enchanted those so that they could live underground without withering in the dark, and aside from the Hibiscus, they don't really need much watering. I thought this through. I know that none of you are plant people like me." She really thought she might have thought everything out, considered every angle. If these plants died, particularly the cactus, then her only answer was that Michelle had literally murdered it. Like, with a hacksaw.

User Image

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

Wearing

Marina was impressed. Ada had really thought everything thing through. "Nice. Looks like I won't be a plant murderer just yet." She looked down at the Datura once more. Maybe she would keep it on her night table. Having a poisonous plant by one's bed was definitely fitting of a Slytherin.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

XxXDevil-Chan

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

This place was a familiar trek when it came to his patrols, the students of the serpent house tended to require more attention in the observation part of his mission than the others. The bits of information he had been able to gain showed that the house was not the same as it was during the wars. Still a few stragglers of the times of pure blood pride moved about, but most of them seemed to more come off as the idea of the house and not the ideas of the man who the house was so named for. Just now he spied two such different members of the house, each of which presented almost drastic images of each other but retained the separation from the normal Slytherin lot. One still held the idea of the serpent but to say using a albino snake as the imagery for the girl was not far from both practical and prudent. She still could slither with the best but she stuck out among the teaming masses. The other a drake in her own right but still not fully ready to stretch those wings and fill the freedom breaking rush of doing away with tradition. Despite the scene two of the many badgers had come around and all three creatures seemed more than willing to play with each other and be content. Well sometimes it was in the most odd of places that the unseen beginnings of a grand task take hold, only to be recorded as a foot note to the more public displays of theater and pageantry.

His motions were not even a whisper thanks to the magic entwined around the masked wizard. Coming to rest his back against a wall it was striking how his white attire seemed to not be that much of a give away to his presence, even now. Sometimes the best means of hiding were the opposite of what the mind expects, also bits of magic help out as well. A hand supported the elbow of the other arm while it mocked the motion of stroking a chin. The sight was more of the hand moving along the muzzle portion of the fox mask but it still painted the same picture of thought and curiosity.

"This is truly a sight to be remembered. Two little badgers coming to play among the snakes with flowers. I would be worried about being bitten and poisoned, unless of course it's a honey badger who just doesn't give a rat's backside about poison or being bitten. I've found there are few tough badgers like that among the multiple rabble that floods the castle with their darling little gold and black colors. Any special reason for this occasion to be marked down for?"

User Image

OOC: I've come to playUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Adalaide's eyes went wide as the figure in white approached them and commented on the peculiarity of a group made of two Slytherins and two Hufflepuffs. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion and nervousness. Who was this guy, why was he here, and why was he acting so strange? She blushed crimson when he asked the occasion. "Um... just, well, I didn't see them all Summer, and Nell said she was going away for break and said she was bringing me a gift, so I thought I might bring them all gifts, too..." Ada realized she'd gotten back into a bad habit, rambling a bit when she was nervous. She wondered about his description of 'tough badgers.' She wasn't tough, not at all. That's why she was friends with Michelle. The white-haired snake was tough for her. Tough enough for the both of them... or all three of them, she thought, remembering Olyvia. She blushed deeper. There was something really odd about this guy... she wondered if he was even supposed to be here, but then, there was no shortage of strange people around Hogwarts.

User Image

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:04 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell was busy cooing and petting her own Hibiscus as the two Slytherins came by to get their plants giggling along with their comments of the parallels between their plants and their personalities. Suddenly however this shadowy figure crept up to them asking about the flowers and talking about honey badgers of all things. Not that she didn't think they were adorable but what did they have to do with anything?! Soon Ada is rambling to the man about why they had the potted plants and what they were doing here until a random thought popped into her head and straight out her mouth. "Is there a reason you happen to be here? You're not exactly dressed for class now are you?" Nell's eyes bugged out seconds after those words left her and she thought to herself Where the hell did that come from?!
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

XxXDevil-chan

Ronyo Storm

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Hallway in the Basement | With: Ada, Michelle, Marina, and Mysterious Man | Thoughts: WHAT THE HELL?!?!!? | OOC:

I am the DJ

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle heard the whisper of cloth against skin, and moments late a voice. Her fingers immediately slid around her wand, ready to bash someone's face in if need be. She was particularly not fond of being snuck up on, mostly because it rarely happened, and when it did, it usually meant trouble. Something about the way the mysterious man spoke, and his voice, made her wary. She turned to face him, narrowing silver eyes. She could tell by Ada's rambling that she was nervous, and that just pissed Michelle off even more than the man in white's presence. Something about him, just made her angry, and she had no idea what. She growled low in her throat, fingers twirling her wand lightly. "Who are you? And what do you want?"

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Well then one of the badgers had a waterfall of words coming flooding out when she became either nervous or worried. Right now he couldn't tell what emotion she was feeling at the present given the sudden state of things, but he had a feeling it was one of the two. She was not the quickest of people it seemed, giving up so much information to a stranger after a simple question. He had a name, information about relationship with one of the others, and information regarding her summer even. He held up a finger, like someone would to a person's lips to keep them from talking.

"Now now little badger, there is no need to go and tell me all that. You don't know who I am or what my intentions are. Your other two friends seem to have their heads on straight though," He turned suddenly not really caring if it startled them and made a dramatic flourishing bow, "I forget my manners little ones, I am the White Fox. Now I could tell you straight up I mean none of you any harm but I get the feeling the majority of you here won't believe that. However if I told you the opposite I bet you would be all too willing to believe that yes? Kind of sad that your more willing to accept the bad possibilities of my words rather than the good."

He straightened up and then looked over the four a bit more and tilted his head. The pale snake seemed ready to fight should it come to that, no doubt the small drake did to. That held some normalcy at least then, the viper and drake willing to snap first while the badgers wait in the back. The two girls from the serpent house had seen combat though, theirs eyes showed the signs of conflict and the willingness to fight for one's life. More and more intriguing, he should have come out and talked with the students sooner if they had this much information to gain by simple interaction.

"You presume much by thinking I am among you in your daily classes, but also does that simply mean I am in a class above or below yours? I am a curiosity not ready to be solved my dear ladies, however I am ready to become more known by the castle's populous, or at least a few of them. My reason for being here is multilateral and contains far more background know-how than is needed really, but I can tell you little tikes this much. I'm here in short to make sure you all graduate and enjoy your time at the school, and with as little muss and fuss as possible. Just your friendly neighborhood Samaritan doing his good deed for the day, each day," He brought a hand to his dramatized chin again in thought then snapped his fingers, "It seems I have answered several of your questions, but I only gave one to answer. Must balance out the system there I think...let me see now...no no don't tell me I'll think of a questions...Oh I know, do you know of anyone in need of a lesson being taught to them on account of being a bad little witch or wizard? Need one more don't I? Let's see now...I got it...What is your favorite color?"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Adalaide blushed brighter when the man said 'her other two friends had their heads on straight', implying that she didn't, and tears welled. He'd scared her, surprised her, and she was not good at handling such things. But that didn't make her stupid! He was at the school, wasn't he, and his voice sounded young, if mature, and excuse her if she was foolish for being trusting of people... but then he accused the others of being quick to make negative judgements rather than positive, and she saw red. "Well, make up your mind, then. Am I an idiot for assuming you were alright and spilling my guts or are they idiots for assuming you're bad and putting their guard up? You can't have it both ways, you know. Either we should trust you or we shouldn't, you can't judge me for having one reaction and then insult them for having the other." It was perhaps the first time that Adalaide's protective instinct had ever overridden her fear, and she look the man in the eye... or rather, she hoped she did, since he was wearing a bloody mask. She was on a roll, and had no idea if she'd be able to do this again. It wasn't normally in her to confront people over such things. But she needed to stop being so timid. She had a little brother to look out for now, after all. She glared at the man. "And anyway, if you're here to make sure we graduate and don't get in trouble, you probably shouldn't sneak around and scare people out of their wits. You're liable to get hexed by some poor student who does't know better, and then they'd get in trouble, wouldn't they? And if you expect people to trust you, you shouldn't wear a mask. People who wear masks have things to hide, and people who have things to hide aren't trustworthy people." Adalaide took a deep breath, her face red still, but with anger, her fists clenched. Call her stupid, call her friends mistrusting... when he was the one going about being a bloody arse! And so casual about it. What a prat. A curiosity not ready to be solved? That seemed to translate to 'tell me all about yourself while I reveal nothing,' and Ada wasn't buying it. "And you say you answered more questions than we did, but I gave you a lot more information than you gave me, so I'm not answering your stupid bloody questions. And a hint, if you want to spy on people and ask them questions and expect answers, don't be so bloody patronizing. It's rude." She looked at her three friends, offering them a quick wave. "I hope you all like the plants. I'm going to my Common Room. I've had my intelligence insulted enough for one day." With that, she spun on her heel and walked away.

User Image

** Ada exit to Common Room **

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:04 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell listened to the masked man talk with unveiled curiousity, wonder, and a tinge of amusement. Firstly he was condemning them for assuming the worst about his character even though he did sneak up on a group of unsuspecting underage female students.Then this man-White Fox-was basically telling him he was this supernatural superhero who would be patrolling their school for their safety. Couldn't he have told them that without the subsequent heat attacks?! Before she could successfully wrap her mind around what she'd heard Ada burst out in a fit of anger not seen from the normally docile Hufflepuff. Nell's chocolate brown eyes widened for each passing angry word that passed from her friend before she turned and left in a huff. Looking around at the slightly frozen people an unwanted snort left her mouth before she raised her hand to her mouth covering it with a blush. "Erm...I suppose I should follow her to make sure she's ok but not without saying my own personal spiel. I have nothing against you working here, secretly or otherwise, but wouldn't it have been worse of us if we just believed you were nice because you had access to the castle? Suspicion is definitely warranted...well, I think so. Currently I have no question, no person of interest needed put in their place, and my favorite color happens to be caught between purple and orange. Umm....bye!" That said the Scot grabbed her potted Hibiscus and ran off in search of Ada.
[Exit: Hufflepuff Common Room]
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

XxXDevil-chan

Ronyo Storm

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Hallway in the Basement | With: Ada, Michelle, Marina, and Mysterious Man | Thoughts: WHAT THE HELL?!?!!? | OOC:

I am the DJ

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash