Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Valentine's Chaos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm
"Hmph, We have wasted enough time on you already; see that you stay out of our way." And with that, Chaosmon phased away to right next to Milleniumon. "Know that I bear you know ill will, as I assist in scattering your remains to the four winds. Argent Fear ad Infinitum."

Chaosmon began appearing and disappearing at high speeds around Milleniumon, launching sonic booms from the Pile Bunker on his right arm. However, each time he was about to close in to follow up the Pile Bunker with the Invincible Sword—Blutgang—a pocket dimension would try and trap Chaosmon. After slipping out of so many pockets, Milleniumon encased the whole area around it in a pocket dimension and detonated it, faster than even Chaosmon could slip through it.

"We are shamed, we can scar his body, but his core is proving difficult to reach. Another attack like that may destabilize the tenuous balance my cores have attained."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm
Tagiru was too busy staring after Chaosmon to notice the Shiro clone coming after him until after he had already gotten smacked. He quickly spun around and glared at the offending clone. "Hey, why are you coming over here hitting me? I haven't even seen you today!"

Arresterdramon merely sweatdropped.

*~*~*~*~*

"Let me see that," Crystal hopped down from her perch on Stormmon's shoulder and swiped the Xros Loader right out of Roveth's hand to consult his collection. When she saw Grimmon she sighed in exasperation and bopped Roveth over the head with his own Xros Loader. "Baka. If you had used Grimmon from the beginning, then you could have probably even handled Millenniumon one-on-one."

She shoved Roveth's Xros Loader back in his hand and then hopped back onto Stormmon's shoulder. "We'll use Stormmon to grab Ren and evacuate any other Hunters crazy or stupid enough to still be in the area. You just help keep Millenniumon distracted until we catch him."

Right on cue, Stormmon vanished taking Crystal and Taiki with her.

*~*~*~*~*

Shoutmon W got pushed back when Chaosmon's assault resulted in Millenniumon detonating a pocket dimension surrounding itself.

"Hey watch it!" he yelled at Chaosmon. "We just want to get his attention, not blow him up!"

That done, Shoutmon W transported himself to a position underneath Millenniumon's chin and clocked the synthetic digimon hard with his retro microphone knocking him over into a nearby building. "Rowdy Rocker!"

*~*~*~*~*

When Stormmon materialized close to Yuu and Akari, they were already being evacuated into Digitamamon's restaurant where Razuko and Bakumon had already begun rounding up other Hunters not well suited to the present battle conditions. That settled, Stormmon vanished again to resume searching for Ren so that they could end this fiasco with Millenniumon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm
the Archermon Clone just shook his head before pointing to Millenniumon "That will delete Arresterdramon in a HEARTBEAT. and i doubt, i SERIOUSLY doubt you have anything in that Xros Loader of yours that can manipulate Space/Time, or Bypass Dimensional Boundaries." he said calmly, while shaking his head before glancing up to Chaosmon with a raised eyebrow "i'll keep Tagiru here out of the way, you join the others if you can still fight Chaosmon, we need that distraction..."

Roveth meanwhile just sweatdropped, and then looked at his Xros Loader again before face-palming "Chrono Destruction... i am such an IDIOT!" he then began punching his own head in stupidity before turning as he then brought up his Xros Loader to stare at it a bit before spinning the dial, and proceeding to slam the thumb on the button hard "Reload, Grimmon!" he shouted, as the Viral digimon was forming Roveth had already begun gathering energy and proceeded to let the Xros Loader fully open up, showing the Dragon skull and Cross-bones mark within the black energy orb as it launched out for his partner "Chou-Shinka!" he called out, the energy enveloping Grimmon as it leapt out and started changing, becoming more mechanical and yet still organic if the black wings were any indication over the purple armor, roaring out as it called it's full power forth "Grimmon, Chou Shinka! ExoGrimmon!" before turning to it's opponent, and immediately spun it's left fist around, gathering black energy as a clock face began appearing before the Viral digimon reared it's fist back and proceeded to roar out "CHRONO DESTRUCTION!" as the black clock immediately broke, and the shards quickly started lancing out into black energy beams which began flinging themselves oddly enough, through time and space, to come at all directions to try and attack and hit Millenniumon and such with fervor.

Omega Dorulumon decided to do the same, though more along the lines of firing off another Dimension Perception Barrage, to distract Millenniumon from the incoming Chrono Destruction as after that attack was fired, the Digi-Xros had reverted, the Caladbolg blade broke and shattered into data, while Tactimon had landed on the ground, with Dorulumon having automatically been loaded back into the Xros Loader. the Tactical leader of Shiro's group was panting in exertion while frowning lightly ~it seems i am still unable to hold Chou Shinka for long...~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 am
The instant Millenniumon was struck by ExoGrimmon's Chrono Destruction the synthetic digimon quickly reverted back to Chimeramon while Mugendramon was forced back into Ren's Xros Loader. When this happened Chimeramon immediately began to will Ren to trigger the Digi Xros again.

However, at that precise moment, Stormmon re-materialized with Taiki jumping down to grab Ren from behind while Crystal circled around from the front to pry the Xros Loader out of his hands. As soon as his Xros Loader left his hands, Ren fell unconscious so that Taiki was the only thing standing between him and the force of gravity.

"Return Chimeramon!" Crystal forced the synthetic digimon back into Ren's Xros Loader so that that would be the end of it. The Digimental that had been used to armor evolve Stormmon returned to Crystal's digivice as she reverted back into Zapmon now that the fight was over.

"Oi, someone needs to confiscate those dangerous digimon before that kid wakes up," Zapmon declared firmly.

Shoutmon W appeared beside Taiki before reverting back to regular old Shoutmon as Wisemon returned to the boy's Xros Loader.

"Now there's a guy I definitely don't want to have to fight again," Shoutmon commented with regard to Millenniumon.

"Still, now we at least know how to fight him," noted Taiki. They had been lucky that Crystal, Shiro and their digimon had some experience in dealing with Millenniumon or the fight might not have been over so easily.

"That's true," Zapmon agreed. "Although it's too bad Millenniumon had to go and interfere with your date."

That comment got Crystal and Taiki both blushing as they simultaneously blurted out, "It wasn't a date!"

*~*~*~*~*

Tagiru had lowered his head and flinched away from the blistering lecture he had received from the Shiro clone. Then, just like that, the fight was over and Arresterdramon had reverted back into Gumdramon without having seen any real action. Disappointed, Gumdramon kicked a small rock out of his path and began to sulk mildly. However, Tagiru didn't pay him the slightest bit of attention because his ears had perked up at the exclamation from Crystal and Taiki. Well, at least that meant there was still something interesting for him to look into.

Tagiru grabbed Gumdramon by the arm and immediately began slinking off to bother Taiki.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:32 am
"My cybernetic army could use the ultimate in digi-technology to further our capabilities, but I think Roveth get's first crack, seeing as he bore the brunt of the opening attacks and landed the final blow." Blaze gestured to Chaosmon's now cracking digicores, "And would be best to leave my unstable friend here out of the fighting whenever possible."

"We are still strong, we can still fight."

"There's nothing left to fight, and I know you're not using the royal 'we' anymore. Time to power down for today."

"Return to Oblivion."
And just like that, Chaosmon dissolved away, leaving only Omekamon behind.

"Omeka!" shouted Omekamon with a salute.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 pm
the Archermon clone had dispersed seeing that millenniumon was dealt with, though he mumbled something as the matrix broke apart 'well, one more threat averted...' as the original Archermon had un-evolved back to shiro, while walking over, and started bopping roveth on the head while Tactimon was heading over to join them "Baka Baka Baka Baka! what the hell were you thinking not using Grimmon from the beginning!" of course Roveth sweatdropped at his light half before rubbing the back of his head, avoiding the lumps "look, i already know i'm an idiot. i kinda blanked and panicked when i heard Ren call for Mugendramon and Chimeramon to Digi-Xros!" of course, this got Shiro summoning Torashinai and proceeded to whap Roveth on the head again, sending him crashing facefirst to the ground "Yami no Ahou.. I THOUGHT YOUR WERE THE CALMEST BETWEEN US!"

Tactimon just chuckled in amusement while he watched the beating Roveth got, smirking to himself and looking up to the red/pink sky, frowning ~well, at least things seem to be calming down.. that's a good thing.~ he then turned into energy and data, and returned to Shiro's Xros Loader, Exo-Grimmon was looking around, making sure there was no more fighters in the area, before also reverting back to Grimmon, and then loading himself back in the Xros Loader, while Dracmon proceeded to pop out and Shinka'ed on his own into Sangloupmon while idly nosing Shiro "ne, Nii-sama... can you cut aniki some slack? he kind of wasn't expecting to be facing such odds."

Shiro of course looked to Sangloupmon before sighing as he frowned a bit, and dispelled Torashinai, before letting Roveth get up as he put the stone Sangloupmon gave him on Sangloupmon's head mid patting the wolf digimon "fine fine.. i guess i did overdo it in beating him up... anyway, my job's done, and Crystal knows about me following her on your request, so i think i'll be off to see if there's any hiding Digimon that might've been scared out of hiding from Milleniumon showing up." with that, his body turned orange in color, before vanishing in a haze of sorts, apparently having learned a Fire-style teleportation technique ever since he had been working himself into the ground with the legendary spirits.

Roveth meanwhile walked over and sat on Behemoth after procuring Ren's Xros Loader, and proceeding to roll through it to find Mugendramon and Chimeramon, to choose which to take, to prevent this s**t from happening again, eventually he chuckled to blaze hearing the comment and such "well, Ren owes me for tearing apart Examon and hurting Gaioumon anyway." he said, while transferring Mugendramon to his Xros Loader, to let them handle it, and then tossed the Xros Loader back onto Ren's unconscious body, looking to Taiki and Crystal while swiping the stone as Sangloupmon came over to him "so.. what do you two plan to do?" he asked, out of curiosity and such.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 pm
Tagiru stood gaping at Omekamon, his desire to pester Taiki forgotten for the moment. "That awesome looking digimon was Omekamon's Chou-Shinka form? No way!"

Gumdramon could scarcely believe it either. "I wouldn't have guessed that it was him, that's for sure."

Taiki carefully set Ren down on the ground so he wouldn't accidentally drop him if Zapmon tried anything else to embarrass him or Crystal. Of course, he knew they couldn't just leave Ren unconscious in Digi Quartz so they would have to take him back to the human world themselves if no one from his team showed up to retrieve him.

"If you're the one that's asking, then I sorely doubt it's just going to be the two of us," Crystal looked hard at Roveth. "Not that we really had much of a plan for today to begin with."

"Don't tell me you're giving up already," Zapmon stared up at her partner in stark disbelief.

"Why not?" Crystal looked back at Zapmon perfectly straight faced. "Maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead and call it a day."

"But that isn't what you want to do," Zapmon protested. She might have made a few embarrassing comments, but, for once, she really was trying to be on her best behavior while Crystal was with Taiki so there wouldn't be too much awkwardness between them since Zapmon understood perfectly well that this kind of social interaction wasn't entirely easy for them. She didn't want all that hard work, namely keeping quiet and basically doing nothing all afternoon while she was inside of the Xros Loader, to go to waste.

"Well no, but it's the responsible thing to do," Crystal countered. "We're all probably tired out from dealing with Millenniumon so it isn't such a bad idea for us to head home and get some rest."

"In that case I'll take my colleague off your hands and see to it that he gets home safely," Ryouma suddenly appeared with Astamon to retrieve Ren.

By that point Tagiru had finally given up on being in awe of Omekamon's evolution into something as incredible as Chaosmon and stomped on over to get in Ryouma's face. "How can you act so confident when you didn't even show up until after the fighting was over?!"

"I knew Millenniumon was out of my league so I waited in the hopes that someone else would be able to handle him," Ryouma stated simply. "Quite frankly, you should learn to pick your opponents more carefully or you won't be so lucky when your friends aren't there to protect you."

"Is that a threat?" Tagiru grabbed him by the front of the shirt.

"Tagiru, now isn't the time for this," Taiki told him off. "We should just be thankful to Ryouma for coming to take Ren off our hands since none of us even knows where he lives."

Tagiru released his hold on Ryouma's shirt and took a step back. "If you say so."

Ryouma smoothed down the fabric as Astamon stepped toward Ren and scooped him gently up off the ground.

"I appreciate you looking after my teammate," Ryouma nodded respectfully to Taiki before heading off with Astamon to take Ren home.

"You know, you don't have to be responsible all the time," Zapmon gave her partner a defiant look. "And you sure as hell can't be responsible for every person and every little thing that happens. There's nothing wrong with letting someone else pick up the slack when there's something you can't handle. And, most importantly, you've got to stay true to your feelings and really look out for yourself because there ain't no one else who can live your life for you. So, figure out what it is you want because it's your life and you should make it count."

Zapmon quickly loaded herself back into Crystal's Xros Loader before the girl had a chance to protest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 pm
"Well in that case, let's go blow the rest of our rent money at Digitamamon's, eh?"

"Omeka!"

"Err, but let's walk. All this distorted space is making me queasy," Blaze waves around at the battle field. "Wouldn't want to get stuck, now would we?"  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 pm
Roveth shrugged as he took the stone from Sangloupmon lightly sighing "Yare Yare... i was just curious is all." he said, brushing off the suspicious looks and tone, while gently stretching a bit, having only made minor eye-contact with Ryouma seeing him take Ren, and proceeded to stretch "well, whatever, since Baka-Hikari ratted me out, i guess i won't get any juicy hilarity material out of you two, and i did do my quota of bastardry for the day before Ren blew it out of proportion and got himself controlled cause of it." he lightly recalled Sangloupmon and chuckled "if you want a ride back to the apartment i can oblige this once." he said, idly focusing a bit of data, and in a black flash of energy forming a two-person side car, well, two humans and their digimon partners.

meanwhile elsewhere in Digi-Quartz, another male was sitting down on a chunk of ruined building, sighing lightly "Finally, that hoarde of Monochromon was a pain in the arse..." of course, a decidedly Agumon-shaped creature nodded while leaning against the piece his partner was sittingo n "no kidding, especially when they led you to that pack of Grizzmon running around." of course the both had a good laugh, and the human looked up lightly "hmmh.. wonder if Crystal and the others are doing okay on keeping Japan safe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
And so the Hunters begin to go their separate ways after averting yet another major crisis within Digi Quartz. But how long will this peace last before some new catastrophe comes along to throw the realms into jeopardy once again? Find out by tuning in next time on Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Crystal: Well, I guess that's it for today's episode.

Zapmon: Hard to believe one episode could go on for two whole months.

Both: Hey wait! *stare at each other*

Zapmon: When the heck did Larry come back from the dead?!

Crystal: *facepalm* I'm sure I have no idea, but just the same we'd better clear out before Jared gets back and kills him.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm
heh.. two months, well, least we managed to make it-- wait. YOU! *dramatic finger-point*

uh-oh.. hey, Yami-no-Ahou... meet you at the other thread?

read my mind. *FLEE*

ULTIMA!!!!!! *starts lambasting Larry with Ultima spells*  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas