Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ririka's February Customs. [Winners pg 8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MODERATE!
[Windy Dasher] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kirin (the alt breed version please)
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Self-concept
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: The main body color is black with loose teal-green (0bb489) swirl marks scattered across the body (not excessively). They can overlap and most of them are around the legs.
Face: Maybe one swirl around the cheek. And a gold star across his eye, toward the back of the eye I guess. Like how my Thunjuu has a moon. The star can be the same color as Thunj's hair. Eyes are the same color as the green swirls.
Mane: I like the standard one for the kirin alt, and would like the same flowy style to be added across the neck, falling just above the shoulders (the standard has the hair swept to one side only, exposing the neck scales). The color is darker than the swirls, around this maybe? (118A6B) Or your best judgment C:
Tail: Also standard, if the actual hair could be redrawn to look swishier? It looks kind of stiff, the general shape is good, and the same color as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard for both. Hooves are the same color as the swirls.
Reference Image(s): Loose, overlapping swirls that kind of sparkle ... not small super-tight swirls like these.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Silver
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Dark purple, almost black starting at the spine, then fading into a lighter purple like this (6B118A), and then those few longer scales that shoot out toward the bottom can be silver. And the scales on the legs and the forehead are the same as the light purple above.
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A thin silver bangle on the upper part of each leg. The ones on the hind legs have teal stars hanging from them. Just two or three hanging from strings, at varying lengths.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Something simple, like this.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (shall decide after seeing him)
Owner: Windy Dasher
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Whimsical
Mate: None
Tag Background: #36/crystal forest
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with the swirly green for one, and black with a gold star for the other.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self (derp) concept. The Tasmahou and Talon Griffin reference pictures are both my pets. And Thunjuu is my baby of course~

Estimated total:
Kirin base: 1.3M for adult stage only
Mod edits: 200k
Total: 1.5M  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am
I'M GOING FOR AN UNEDIT/MINOR!
[Enter Username] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular (both legs down)
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: It's the son of my first soquili Akuba.
WIP Needed? Yes please!!

Body: White colouring like on akuba's face, belly and legs.
In stead of purple I want black.
Instead of the blue stripe I a turquoise and purple gradient along that stripe from head, along his neck and to his butt.
I would like him to have the same stripes on his legs and the same navy blue on the tips of his fetlocks.

But for markings on his back I want them to be ocelot or chetah markings and I would like these to me a turquoise to purple gradient too with a white fill in the middle of the spots.
Ocelot types might be best but chetah is good too.

Face: Same facial markings as Akuba.
White vampire type fangs, just make them look neat. :3
Eyes: I would like them like Akuba's but glowing.
Mane: Long Style 2 - Black.
Tail: Long Style 2 - Black with a turquoise gradient running upwards.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Akuba (Father)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings (silver), beaded bracelets (black lace, glowing turquoise beads), hair sticks (second one along, sticks - black, dangly bits turquoise)
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fabien
Owner: Yumitoko
Breed: Regular
Temper: Unknown
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

If anything isn't clear I might have a reference by then to show you. xD  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 am
[Darkmoon Dancer] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: My head XD
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be loved! <3

Body: Pale blue/grey base, grey-blue 'saddle', and very pale darker spots along back (think fawn spots but bigger and just barely seen). Also one marking, a black infinity tattoo over her heart.
Face: Pale blue/grey base with darker grey-blue top. Black 'mask' over eyes and towards the end of the nose.
Mane: White, and partly up, but mostly down and wavy/almost curly if you like
Tail: White fur on the end, but base the darker blue-grey. (This should also be a custom cerynei tail, like in the example)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves black, fetlocks white
Reference Image(s): User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Eyes should be super bright blue, and should glow the same light light blue as her lantern.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: (Apart from hair & tail) Her Lantern! Black matte metal lantern with little tassle/strings tied to the bottom. It's light should be a pale light blue
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ Ref image again ]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Daena
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Guide
Temper: Observed
Mate: n/a
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a, I designed it <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am
~Masamune~ :: Moderate :: Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

~Masamune~

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:02 am
[Revel1984] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate?
Body Build: Draft Regular
Concept Origin: Horsbreed
WIP Needed? - Yes

Body: Draft style with the fluffy fetlocks - Cream with paler cream dapples (see ref)
Face: No roman nose please - Pale cream with small white dapples large white blaze down the face. (no pink on the nose) (see ref)
Mane: Silvery white - Style (custom) - medium length - a combination of these three styles so it's thick and slightly unkempt 1. 2. 3.
Tail: same as mane - Style (custom) - same as mane, medium length and the same combination.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silvery white hooves and fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Ref picture

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Simple chain necklace with an amethyst pendant ....also if it is possible to make the crystal glow? (doesnt matter if not)
Reference Image(s) for Items: chain necklace pendant style Pendant color

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kalias
Owner: Revel1984
Breed: Gypsy Draft
Temper: Broken
Mate:
Tag Background: 008 - A New Day By Ameh
Tag frame color: CC but matching please
Tag feather color(s): CC but Matching please  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:05 am
[Etherial Requiem] :: [Edited] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Draft - non roman nose, leg feathering
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: Yes

Please use the plush ref for all of the colors/markings. Please use the second ref for the wing markings/colors.

Reference Image(s): User Image - Ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Mane: Please use the base of 'curly 2', and the braids and bangs from 'braided'.

Tail: This is the only edit. I would like for her to have a fluffy Cerynei tail, something more full and fluffy than the template.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kiana
Owner: Etherial Requiem
Breed: Muse
Temper: Calm
Mate:
Tag Background: 20 - Whispy Clouds
Tag frame color: Same as above
Tag feather color(s): CC matching her existing colors/markings  

Ktns

Lunatic

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:09 am
[Andranis] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor edit
Soquili Species: Minicorn Quilin cross-breed
Body Build: Default(Lawl)
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC patterns, just use palette 1 minus the blue
Face: She'd have a mischievous [removed](Like eyebrows up with a little grin); Left eye would be color #5 in palette 1, and the right eye would be #5 in palette 2. The rest is CC
Mane: The mane style would be Short 2 for the most part, with the bangs of Punk. The coloring would be the first four colors of palette 2, in any striping pattern you like.
Tail: See Other Notes - The tail hair would be the same colors as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hoof coloring would be cream
Reference Image(s): Palette 1 Palette 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Quilin horn 1, cream in coloring
Scales: Back and belly scales from the Quilin; The scales would be in the colors of palette x, in whatever pattern you wish. The belly scales would be cream like the horn and hooves.
Other Notes: Regular eyes from the Minicorn; The tail would be a combo of the Long Quilin and Minicorn tails - The length and thickness of the Long Quilin tail, with the more tapered look of both the tail and hair tuft of the Long Minicorn tail

Custom Items: A collar like ref 1, in the pattern of ref 2 in the colors of palette 3, with a pendant like ref 3 in a CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1 Ref 2 Palette 3 Ref 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Andranis
Breed: Palette Splash
Temper: Impish
Tag frame color: Cream
Tag feather color(s): Colored like the mane, using the first four colors of palette 2

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 am
[irishgirl1017] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White--His legs has a celtic design band on all 4 legs above the hooves as in the referenced plush. Has a cross necklace around neck as in referenced picture. Has the irish flag on his hip area. (the wings are not part of this custom as on the plush)
Face: Whte--Eye tattoo of 3 leaf clover around his right eye, the one facing you as in the referenced plush. Eyes are deep green.
Mane: Green--Long 1
Tail: Green--Long 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: Green for hooves
Reference Image(s): Plush Irish Flag 3 Leaf Clover

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Connemara Marble Celtic Cross on a Silver Chain
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cross

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Celtic
Owner: irishigirl1017
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Fierce
Mate:
Tag Background: 005
Tag frame color: Green
Tag feather color(s): Green and White

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 am
I'M GOING FOR AN HEAVY/EXTREME!
SylverStar :: Heavy/Extreme :: Solo

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Flutter (Hippogriff if available)
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: OC of Celtic Goddess
WIP Needed? Not needed, but loved.

Body: Black with starry/milky way pattern on back, triple moon on hind quarter, Celtic crosswork on legs.
Face: Black with silver eyeliner and swirls around eyes. Silver sideways crescent moon on forehead of horse. Red glowing eyes.
Mane: long white full crimped hair barely touching ground with a black streak in it. Raven feathers in hair.
Tail: long white full crimped hair touching ground and wrapping around feet with a black streak in it. Raven feathers in hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves. Black fetlocks, with raven feathers in them
Reference Image(s): celtic knotwork swirls around eyes for pattern swirls, general ref. hair triple moon milky way (add reddish tint)
General Refs: xXx Inspiration
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: White bony butterfly wings with wispy fog clinging to them (if flutter) ...cc if hippo
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: wispy fog around feet and legsWings

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: wearing raven skull mask, black sideways crescent moon on forehead with raven feathers crowning. (would like unmasked version if you do them). Necklace with red jewel, silver raven skull, and raven feathers. Multiple raven feathers in mane, tail, and fetlocks. pentacle armband. dagger tied with ribbon around leg
Reference Image(s) for Items: crow skull necklace
swirls around eyes for pattern]armband, dagger

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Morrigan
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Goddess
Temper: Aloof
Mate: none
Tag Background: 023
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): raven

Anything vague can be determined by CC. I love anything extra that inspires you from any of the references.
Would like with both mask on and no mask.
With crow familiar of CC, something that looks good and matches Soq,edits ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:47 am
[TanuKyle] :: [Heavy] :: [Twins]
Edit Category: Heavy~
Soquili Species: UniKalona~
Body Build: Draft, inc. Roman Nose
Concept Origin: OC’s
WIP Needed? Yes please~

Twin Explanation: Barrow-Wight has a fixed design, and Tomb-Shade is basically an ‘evil’ version of wight in shades of purple and black instead of blue and white. This sort of represents the innate conflict between their unikalona selves. All descriptions pertain to wight – tombshade is up to your interpretation. For example you could make the collar ripped or have him drip blood or really whatever you feel like! 8D Just evilfy wight~

Body: All markings here are best shown in the reference. Generally fluffy.
Face: Pink eye forward for wight, yellow eye forward for tomb. Expression is a Cheshire cat like grin showing plenty of sharp teeth. Cheek fluffs. If ears could be somewhat fluffy that’d be awesome. c:
Mane: Shown in the reference, a pale blue, medium length mane that is somewhat flat – almost damp, and layering over each other, falling slightly over his face and all down his neck.
Tail: Custom Uni Tail, long and fluffy. Reference colours. If having protruding green spikes (akin to the kalona demontail spikes) is acceptable that would be great.
Hooves/Fetlocks: custom feathering: Akin to the draft feathering but slightly shorter and spikier. Semi-transparent green hooves.
Reference Image(s): Cat form at bottom represents markings best. Horseface ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom Uni and Kalona horns: spiralling backwards then four – see reference.
Wings: Kalona style five, dark blue feathers and see through green membrane.
Other Notes: facehorns reference

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Thick green collar with gold tag with a spiral on. Visible in references. Gold buckle.
Four cat-like paws with claws tied to his forelegs with thin chains – think more a jewellery chain than a ball and chain type chain.
Some tomb-like accessories – CC on type/placement etc. Think Viking tombs, that kind of thing, though I am looking for SMALL accessories, nothing like giant horned helmets or anything. Little knives or trinkets or carvings/ect or small bone accessories or whatever. xD;

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Barrow-Wight/Tomb-Shade
Owner: TanuKyle
Breed: Burial Spirit
Temper: Nice/NOT Nice

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 am
[Lunarflowermaiden] :: [Minor] :: [Twin]

Soquili Species: Pixie/Minicorn
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed?

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC edited
Tail: CC edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): CC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: I prefer the long minicorn tail

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Deciding later

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

(Same form for both. They'll both be boys)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:44 am
[Ishtanballa] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Patient from the shop I co-own with Ririka
WIP Needed? Not needed, but won't be turned down

Body:
See ref for examples of his coloring and markings. If possible, I'd like him too look sleek and shiny like he does in the ref.
Face: See ref. Bluish silver eyes.
Mane: Edited mane. See his ref.
Tail: Devil Tail 2, see ref for makings.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes I'd like fetlocks. Black hooves.
Reference Image(s): Daniel

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
CC. You can decide which look best on him, and if has just one set of horns or two. You can also decide the coloring and if there's markings on them.
Wings: Style 3, ragged. I'd like you to CC the coloring and marking on them. Just something that matches the body.
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items:
None
Custom Items: If you do clothing, I would like him to have his hoodie. I would like him to have something on his front legs, like leg warmers or something, to replace the gloves seen in the ref. I'd also like him to have various jewelry, like seen in his ref, just simple style, hanging from from his tail, legs (if you think it'd look nice), and I'd like him to be wearing his necklaces around his neck. On top of those necklaces, I'd like something like this, "braided multicolored string with a blue bead tied at the end." The mutlicolored string is made from hairs from his mate's mane.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Daniel

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Daniel
Owner: Ishtanballa
Breed: Blue Shark
Temper: Dominating
Mate: Lennox

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I do have permission from Ririka to quest for Daniel.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:46 am
[Nukido] :: Heavy?] :: [Solo]

Nukido
Edit Category: Heavy ( 2,500k)
Soquili Species: Half Breed Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse (Alt Pose)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?Yes

Body:

Black

4 wide stripes on his back each smaller than first.

Stripes start out as a pale blue and then fade to a still bright blue

Streak under the stripes

Streak on belly same color as one on back

Lighter blue on chest

Back is a dark blue/purple that fades into the black

Same blue tone on face

Legs are a lighter blue much like the refs

Blue inside of ears

Blood stains his fetlocks

light green is seen above his arm warmers

Several scars on his body. Lots of long/small scars can
be seen near the chain on his neck.

Short beard / scruff on chin

Face:

Same blue as on body on face

Blue inner ears

Blue eyes

Snarl can be seen partly covered by belt

kalona eyes

Mane: See Ref

Starts out light green and fades to acid green

Tail: See Ref

same colors as mane

Tail of a Regular

Hooves/Fetlocks:

See Ref

Fetlocks black with blood stained on the edges

Very dark red that looks almost black kalona hooves

Reference Image(s):

Epic Perfect Ref

X

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):

Demon Horns 2

Wings: no
Fins: no
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

Belt on face

nose ring (Like a bulls but somewhat smaller its facing downward)
It should also be silver not gold

industrial ear piercing

chain necklace

arm warmers

Shackle on leg ( On back leg has chain attached to it)

Bracelet on front leg (Studded)

belts with dagger in it on rear leg

Epic Perfect Ref

X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rougar
Owner: Nukido
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Hostile
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 am
[lysia_nyteblade] :: [Heavy?] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: fluttercorn
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Please as she's based off of an RL pet.

Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.) 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: See style reff., knee length, honey colored.
Tail:See mane style reff , Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
hairstlyle reff
Side view can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off.
Front view don't mind the bosal.
ploosh
the certed ploosh

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White with a pale liquid gold tip.
Wings: See image refs, pale silver with pale liquid gold in the "eyes" also wings are see through.
Other Notes: Wing style ref
wing eye color ref

Custom Items: Tear drop crystal pendant necklace on a dainty silver chain. A single bracelet on her front outside leg.
Pendant
Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Blue (one of the shades from the bracelet)
Tag feather color(s): Long feather's Silver, short feather's Clear crystal.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:36 am
[JetAlmeara] :: [moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: moderata
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: draft, leg down,feathers & roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Original character
WIP Needed? nah

Body: White and dark brown paint/pinto like markings
Face: same as above
Mane: mixed dark brown & white custom Medium length mane
Tail: mixed dark brown & white custom medium length tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: dark grey hooves, regular draft fetlocks with same paint/pinto markings as on body
Reference Image(s): Mane ref, tail ref, Achilles as a wolf (a custom I designed), He was based on this dog originally

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron..or the brand new up/half opened wings I've seen on some of the CYO plushies, not sure if the are avalible yet though so heron is cool too =-) colored to match the hide pattern
Scales: N/a
Other Notes:

Custom Items:

-Anklet on closest lower foreleg made of leather with bits of bone and an arrow head dangling down towards his ankle.

- Leather collar around his neck with bits of bone on it.

- A raven like bird either perching on him somewhere or flying..CC really to be put wherever it looks good

Reference Image(s) for Items: Achilles as a wolf (see above)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Achilles
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: Wind
Temper: Cunning

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed him myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out