Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiki Stars

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image
                      Hello,
                      You can call me Shiki.
                      I'm in my early twenties.
                      I love cosplaying and have been for quite a few years.
                      I'm also mostly a photographer.

I love all kinds of art and art history.

My favorite anime include things like Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Toradora and Samurai Champloo.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 am
Haiii!
I'm Lulu. Age 21. From New Jersey, USA. I'm a die hard comic book, video game, Norse & Greek mythology, and horror film fan. I love vampires, zombies, and faeries. I play Magic the Gathering. I go to concerts and anime conventions. I love to dance, skank (ska dance), and mosh. I draw and write. I want to be a screenwriter, author, and poet. I love to read almost anything and everything. I love meeting new people, finding adventure, laughing, having a crazy/wacky time everywhere I go, and trying new things. Ska, metal, punk, and classic rock are my favorite music genres. I work part time and go to college. I rollerblade and paint ball. Tim Burton and Edgar Allen Poe are my idols. That's me in a nutshell. Nice to meet you. Add me here on Gaia and/or ask me for my facebook through PM. Wanna be frwends? Lmfao! ;D  

XxCountessLuluOfLunacyxX

Novice Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Mayhem is Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm
At anime cons, I am known as anime lady in the artist alley and mayhem from 1am to 5am. I have been an avid anime collector since 1982, and have titles most people never knew about. I am the owner of All Asian videos Inc and have been in business since 2003. This will be year 15 that I have attended NDK, and possibly my last as they are getting to complicated and expensive for the effort.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:34 pm
I
you can call me DJ or even Dezi! i am always open for commissions, paypal and snail mail. i started a webcomic recently heres the link if you wan to check it out. http://www.lucikrainenightmare.devhub.com/the-luci-kraine-nightmares/ i also have a Deviantart here is my page! http://harajukudj.deviantart.com/ i also have a tu8mblr and a twitter! tumblr is HarajukuDJ amnd twitter is @HarajukuDJDez i really like talking to people and making new friends i hope yto be friends with some of you. you can message me on any of these websites since ia m not on gaia often1 i would really like to get to know some of you and even have you buy some of my works if you want! lol i draw anything. i also love video games and i recently got into Homestuck! i liek movies and i love chatting! Roleplaying is alos something that i do. please sont be afraid to contact me i am very friendly and i would love to be friends! heart heart heart  

HarajukuDJ

saa19

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm
⊷⊸nomischief is a small thinga toy i've well used and discarded⊸⊸

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Hey there!
I'm Felicity or Fi. Just about 18 years of age now living in Wyoming (about to move back to Washington). I tend to roam tumblr and RP a lot as well as get my butt kicked on TF2.
I've been cosplaying for four or five years now and thoroughly enjoy attending conventions when I can. Recently, I haven't been watching much anime (Seemed to have been swallowed by the Marvel craze, ha!) but the most recent ones I've seen would be Madoka Magica and Mawaru Penguindrum.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

⊷⊸this isn't mischiefthis is mayhemjust watch⊸⊸

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 pm
I'm Caroline, but you can call me that or Violatic~ or something like that. I'm not fussy.
I spend time on my tumblr whenever I'm on the internet, as well as Gaia.
I go to southern cons, mainly Anime Weekend Atlanta and MomoCon. I've been cosplaying/going to conventions for about 3 years now. I've done about 4 cosplays and am working on my 5th. I go as characters mostly from the Pokemon and Legend of Zelda series.
I also love playing games from those series in my free time. And watching animes, though I have only watched about 3 or 4 all the way through. I...don't have a favorite. So far I've yet to watch one that I just didn't like! I'm currently watching Nichijou.
I used to draw in my free time, but now I mostly work on cosplay projects, like props and accessories.
And I love to talk~ Nice meeting you all!  

Calorline

Magical Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dragon8Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:11 pm
My name is Ruby and I live in northern CA (goes to fanime every year).

I plan a lot of cosplays but I only have real pictures of few of them because i think a lot of them aren't good enough (kind of a perfectionist).

I love sushi (raw fish sushi), video games, and yugioh.
As for anime, I watch a lot of mecha/action/adventure.

PSN: Dragon8Blade
MapleStory: Dragon8Blade (main), YukikazeZero/AstrayCannon/Blade8Zero/CrossFortune/LunaticNova
S4League: Dragon8Blade
Deviantart: xDragonBladex
Tinierme: Dragon8Blade  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:37 pm
Sup, I'm Tony, I'm 24 and live in MN.
Favorite animes are Bleach and Samurai Champloo, but I've seen a lot of others.
I love music, i play guitar (I'm not very good yet), i play MTG sometimes too.
I've never cosplayed or been to any conventions but I'm hoping to soon.  

Stoney Snow

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:55 pm
I'm Angel or Ashleigh, I live in Washington
My favorite anime series can't be counted on my toes and fingers. I however have some spots for a lot of animes.
I love history and I'm majoring in it, I also enjoy culture and related activities, Rping is fun, and I like Yu-gi-oh card dueling, but I don't have anyone to do it with.
I've cosplayed for a while, but I don't consider anything I did till about a year a got real cosplaying.
My favorite foods are Asian in nature and stuff my mom cooks for special occasions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 pm
I'm Sifen, 22 years of age and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas.
Favorite Anime series? It's currently a toss-up between "Supernatural: The Animation" and "Kuroshitsuji".
I blog about LGBT rights in my spare time while I'm not slogging away for an undergraduate degree in creative writing.
Currently dating the most wonderful girlfriend in the world.

Started cosplaying in 2005/2006, but am considering pulling out of it come next year or 2014, no thanks to drama/bullying/blacklisting/etc.

Favorite food? Asian food, especially spicy curries and noodles.  

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:13 pm
Welcome~! I hope you all enjoy your time here and participate in the conversations~ ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:40 pm
'Ello everyone. my name is Carlos, and I will rule ZE WORLD!

My name is Zoe. My birthday is in 2 weeks EXACT. and I live in the bi-polar weather state of Washington! *yippee...* I go to Kumoricon in Vancouver/Portland every year, and I've gone to Sakuracon in Seattle for 2 years (may not make it this year...or I may only go for a day...D: )

My current favorite anime I am in LOVE with is Soul Eater. I am currently watching the Higurashi series (bloody, I know, but whatever.)

I LOVE videogames, except I don't play Kingdom Hearts and/or Final Fantasy (yeah, all my other anime friends do >_>" ), though I have been getting into TF2 recently (haven't played it yet, but once I get a new laptop I WILL!!)

My hobbies include artsy things, like acting, cooking, drawing, writing, sewing, and music. I don't necessarily "make" my own cosplay from scratch, but I buy shirts and skirts from Goodwill, then modify the HELL out of them.

I have been watching anime since I was 11/12 years old and I've gone to anime conventions since I was 12. I have cosplayed at all conventions I've been to (yeah, I'm cool >_>;;; ).

And finally, my favorite foods include chocolate covered strawberries, chicken curry (mild), fried rice, spaghetti, and sandwiches (saving your life when there's nothing else to eat for lunch since...forever)

Hoeydewmelon

Party Sailor

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300

yukia-fujiyuki

Thieving Rogue

5,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Hello everyone. Abby here, amateur cosplayer [nothing serious yet, is poor and busy] and crossdresser [hence the avatar]

I love playing psp games like Blaz Blue, Final Fantasy, and finally there's a Silent Hill psp version!! >]

Anime lover, Jpop and Kpop fan, certified Cassiopeia~

I guess that's it [I suck at introductions my apologies u_u ]
See ya around  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm
Yo! biggrin Im Emma! Im in highschool and im kind of a newbie to cosplaying. Im working on two cosplays right now: Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji and Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star. My two favorite animes are Kuroshitsuji and Death Note. I dont have favorite food because i enjoy all foods. The convention im going to this summer is the fan expo! I hope i can get some tips from more experienced cosplayers in this group!
Thanks!
Desu~! heart  

Aiyah_aru

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:59 am
I've decided to reintroduce myself:

I'm Ron Cauvin (Internet Alias Smithers456). I've recently have become a crew member of this wonderful Guild and I hope to be able to help the Captain, Vice Captain, the rest of the crew, and all of our members out in the coming year. I hope that the Captain doesn't mind me moving this thread to the Main Forum. I feel that if everyone introduces themselves in this thread that it will help bring the members together even more and give us a chance to welcome the new members.

As for myself I have a great Love of many Anime series including Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kaze no Stigma, Chobits, Evangelion, Full Metal Panic, and Bleach. As for Video games: Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario Brothers.

In real life I work on an Assembly line where I help to assemble Eotech Holographic Weapons Sites. You can see the classic "L" shaped ( [___ ) site on guns used in the military (Including some video games), government, police or law enforcement, security, hunting rifles, and so much more. Also the you can see them on guns in movies and TV shows. Google either "Eotech HWS" or just "Eotech" to find out more. In school I took every Science Class offered and have an Associate Degree in Science (Electronics / Quality / Technology).

I Love Rock and Crystal Collecting, Photography (Especially Cosplay Photography), Bird Watching, Star Trek, Science Fiction, Horror, and Fantasy.

That's a brief description for myself. I hope that others follow suit and add their introductions to mine. smile

Smithers456
Crew Member  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas