Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana smirked. "Well, that would shut him up, wouldn't it?" She raised her hand. "Hey, teach! We've got a fainter back here! I think she's having a seizure or something," she added as the unconscious girl started foaming at the mouth and convulsing.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm
((Other people may control this teacher if they want... I'm not really sure what I'm doing with him... Except make him give long winded rants about death rays...))

The teacher looks up from his ray, frowning in displeasure at the interruption. With much grumbling on his part he calls the infirmary to come get the girl.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Katriana watched, still smirking, as the girl was taken out of the classroom. She leaned back in her chair. "So, was that one meant to kill her, or just give her a seizure, Lich?" she asked casually, making sure her voice was soft enough for the teacher not to hear.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 am
Will shot Katriana a look of mock hurt before answering. "Lich is such a harsh word..." He joked, grinning. "She'll be alright... Maybe. Probably. There's a chance... You know what, I'm not gonna lie, she'll probably on a respirator for a few months, and even then, she'll have extreme asthma...." He confessed, grinning even more broadly.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:16 am
((I can do a post for the teacher for you. I'm not just doing this randomly for anyone wondering, I discussed it with Minnta before hand, lol. Lets see, what would a teacher do...))

The teacher, why don't we call him Bob for now, Bob Jackson, put down the phone as the infirmary confirmed they had spare staff to come get the student and would arrive soon enough. The teacher looked at the suffering girl, then the students around her. In her vicinity there were two students who could have done that to her, and only one of them was enough of a ... well there was no good word for it.. To do this. "Mr Gregorio, please accompany Miss Sylvio out of the classroom and assist the infirmary attendants once they arrive. You're welcome to return once the staff feel you've done enough." He spoke, talking to Willhelm and meaning the girl he had most likely just poisoned. It was an easy enough guess based on the fact he had eyes and ears, and could see the whole class from the front.

"Now!" Bob's voice boomed loudly to get the attention of the class back to him and his death ray. His ability was increasing the sound of his voice to the extreme, and his punishments for disturbing his talk about the amazing world of ray weapons was making student's ears bleed as well as making them deaf for a week.

"As I was saying, alternative weapons and gadgets are key for moments when you find your powers will not get the job done. Maybe for once you're not trying to break things or the 'Hero' has a power that disables yours. Fire can be put out, ice thaws, water evaporates, the shadows bend under light, and brute strength can be overcome with cunning. But all people Die, it is the one absolute law of mortal life. Hence, the death ray." Mr Jackson seemed positively glowing as he spoke about the item he was displaying in his hands.

He continued speaking in this manner about each part making up any beam weapon and then the specifics that qualified it as a 'death' ray. He went well past the point where the whole class was falling asleep, and whenever he saw people yawn Bob would raise his voice to force them to stay listening.
At the end of all the lecturing, the teacher lifted a large cardboard box onto his desk. It rattled loudly as numerous metal objects banged against each other.

Mr Jackson opened up the cardboard box and took out numerous smaller ones. He began explaining how within each box were the pieces of a replica death ray, it could not really shoot anything but it would let him know if any of them had been listening. The task was to build the fake death ray from the given parts in the little boxes.

"So, get into pairs! If you can't find a friend, you'll match up with anyone else not able to find one. If there are any odd ones out, you can sit at the front with me."
The teacher announced then and went around the room, placing one box of raygun parts on every desk. Everyone had one, and so every pair made two. "If you're totally clueless, you can find general guidelines for constructing rayguns on page 42 of your textbooks, the Gadgeteer's Guide to Villainhood." The assigned textbook for the class.

With the class allocated with their task and materials, Mr Bob Jackson sat back behind his desk and relaxed.

((Anyone have problems with the teacher, its an NPC and can be easily changed P: just let me know))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am
Zeek was more or less ignorant as to what was going on at the back of the class. It was not until the girl would be brought past him and out the door that he would know someone was acting up again.

He would have taken notes on the points he could bare listening to when the teacher was talking, but he lacked the materials for that. Zeek pretty much sat still and daydreamed until a box of what he discovered to be some mechanical parts landed on his desk.

What? Now he needed a partner? The possessed mannequin took a glance at the rest of the room before looking back at the box. Err, yeah he was not exactly on talking terms with anyone just because he was not that social. Maybe he could do this alone.

The mannequin's arms and hands moved with some difficulty as he picked up several key pieces, and after staring at them for a good while, tried to smush the pieces together. It did not work on any level, and then he gave up. Gadgetry was not his best class, he really could not use many of those as a ghost.

((I welcome anyone as a 'lab partner' in class P: Please please.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 am
Will sighed. If he had a nickel for every time he had to leave class... Replying with a bored tone, he said, as he did twice every week: "Alright, alright, don't bite my head off..." He then turned to his fellow five members and replied: "I'll see you guys at lunch, I guess. No WAY I'm passing up an opportunity to skip..." He informed them, grabbing his guitar, leaving the container on his desk. Once the infirmary staff arrived, he grinned happily, scooping up Sylvio and walking over to them. He shot up the peace sigh as he left, along with a quick: "Later, Losers!" Then, the door closed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:58 am
((Anyone want to tam up with Arielle since the 5 are now 3?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:44 am
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Julian Prince aka Kingside was walking to his already late class on death rays of all things, what is this the 70's who builds death rays anymore. Anyway the reason he was so late, he was busy playing chess agents himself, the only opponent worth his time. He saw Willhelm on the way out no doubt he found an excuse to get out of the class. The Hive Five leader said nothing to the Lich Rocker as he headed into the class. On first glance he saw the reason why he left some girl was knocked out foaming at the mouth. Julian calmly took his seat not even apologetic for being late.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 am
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amilia flinched at the sudden voice of the teacher, her head snapping to the front as she got in tid bit of information , just an idea. Her eyes turned from the famous group, as she saw it, not noticing Joesph caught her peeping. When boxes started to go around she listened fully to the teacher this time, guessing they had to build a ray. With slight fear of possibly being stuck up front with the teacher, morely because she knew she'd fail indefinatly with his watching eyes. Amil looked amongst the class room, back towards the Hive Five group before to the very back of the class. She already saw a stranger picking up peices, a mannequin man she's seen around before. She quickly got up and power walked back towards him with a bright, friendly smile as she put hands on his (Zeek's) desk "Greetings stranger, mind if I cut in and try to get an passing grade also?" she questioned him, her smile more nervous. Her first try would be to cheat.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 am

"Great. Another stupid lab where we have to create a ray," Katriana groaned, rolling her eyes. "Hey, Morrigan, wanna be my lab partner? Or should I ask Gamer?" She smirked as Julian took his seat with what was left of the HIVE Five since Will had left with the girl he'd poisoned. "Oh, hey Kingside. Nice of you to join us," she said casually.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 pm
The living mannequin was tapping its fingers on the table while staring into space. True enough he could not exactly do much at the moment. Then, an angel descended from heaven to save him from his cruel fate! Err, to be more specific someone took the initiative to see if they could be his partner in this task. Zeek of course could not say no to the offer, he needed the help and could use the company.

The mannequin scooted more to the side with his chair to make sure the girl had enough space beside him in her own seat. "Please." He said simply, his voice a quiet echo which did not have an apparent place of origin, as the body he had lacked a mouth. Well it was missing its whole head.

"Do you know... how to do this?" Zeek asked curiously. Maybe he had gotten really lucky and this person was some sort of Gadget geek and very smart.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 pm
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil looked down towards Zeek as he questioned her if he she knew how to do the lab. Not at all , but she wouldn't answer him bluntly. It would be better if he didn't know, she shoved all the peices back into the box as she put a finger over her lip with a confident smile "I got this.." she muttered, but when she heard Kingside's name, her eyes went to the front of the room with large curiosity and infatuation, her cheeks tinted red though she was filled with that gooey,mushy feeling of joy. She stopped all at what she was doing to basically stare on as she felt music move through her own thoughts, luckily it didn't manifest with her abilities of illusion ,yet. She was stuck in a state of pause, it was hard to get herself out of usually as well.

(Will be back in a few hours.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"Join who you want, I don't care either way.", the pale haired girl responds, already sorting through the various pieces. Even if no one wanted to be her partner, she wasn't going up front. "'Ello King, Mumsy dearest wants to talk to us later."

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((I don't think I'm spelling mumsy right...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 pm
(( There might be a misunderstanding somewhere and I might have to clarify Zeek's current outer appearance... It was in my first post. Erm, it's just that Amil, I quote, "...put a finger over his lip..." It's a sweet gesture, but unrealistic, when his temporary body does not have lips... or a head.
The easiest way to put it is that he's a ghost possessing a mannequin, but that mannequin is also missing its head. Why? It's all he could get right now P: And he wants a physical body, such as a mannequin, to be 'real'.
For more character information, get to know him. ))

Zeek was glad she seemed to have a plan, she sure sounded confident. Though he was not sure why she would put all the pieces back into the box if they had to build something from them. Then, she phased out.

Zeek's body turned toward Amil and he waited for what she was going to do. But she was totally out of it. The girl was staring at something, or someone, and not paying attention to reality whatsoever. There was a very obvious reddening to her features as well. What was wrong with her?

The mannequin impatiently knocked its knuckles on the table to try and snap her out of it. He was getting worried about her the more she stayed that way but their task was also not getting accomplished.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff