Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra still feeling the threat of the fear turned her head away, "I fear nothing but the death of those here and my brother" she said in a flat tone, her body shaking badly as she laid there. Her mind was rushing as she still was not completely focused on the here and now, her eyes darting around.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 pm
"Well, don't worry about my father and myself. We were raised during the middle of a war so we're pretty good at defending ourselves as well as others. As for your brother, my father already has a plan on how to deal with him," Phantom murmured soothingly as he ran his fingers gently through Shalendra's hair. He'd started fighting in the war when he was only eight, his brother Yue following a year later and Tori three years afterwards.

..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:32 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra immediately relaxed as Phantom ran his fingers through her hair, she even began to purr slightly as her eyes closed. She hadn't told anyone she enjoyed it when someone did that, only her brother was the last one to know who had done it when she was a child.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 am
Phantom responded to her pur with a gentle smile as a soft, soothing hum started to come from him. His fingers continued brushing through her hair as he thought about how his hypothesis of her purring to him brushing his fingers through her hair being calming for her. It was a good thing he'd had to care for his two younger brothers for quite some time or he wouldn't know how to calm and comfort others. Tori always blamed himself for the Phantomlands becoming a deserted wasteland while Yue always felt unloved. It saddened him to think of his brothers being so far from him and their father, but there was nothing they could do about it other than search for them and right now Phantom wasn't going to leave Shalendra defenseless.

..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..
User Image

{ Sorry. Had a writer's block for a bit. }  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:02 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

((Its okay))
Shalendra continued to purr, turning onto her stomach a bit as she curled up and wrapped her tail around herself, her eyes still closed and a small smile on her face. She almost looked like a big house cat that was enjoying time with the person petting her, her hands flexed a bit as if she was kneading into her bed, she slowly began to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..

How are you feeling, Lady Shalendra? Your wound feeling a bit better?” Phantom finally asked as he paused in stroking the femme's hair. It should almost be done healing considering it was nearing evening.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked up at Phantom, "It is feeling better, still a bit sore though" she said as she continued to lay there, she then scooted up onto the pillows as she looked down at the bandages. She was grateful for having fur because she could feel the heat of a blush coming to her face, no one had done that for her since she was little, and she had never felt more relaxed and happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..

That's good. It should be done healing in an hour or so and the soreness should be gone by midnight tonight. Personal experience from my time in the war. Hopefully your brother will consent to a truce for I wish no ill-will on anyone,” Phantom smiled lightly only to frown slightly when a dark memory flashed through his head. Torithyn was hopefully in the hands of Yuéllÿe and hopefully weren't trying to kill each other. Why did his brothers have to worry him so?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded, "I hope he will too" she said in a low voice as she laid there staring up at the ceiling, thoughts running through her head about seeing her brother again after so many years. 'Where had it gone wrong? Why had things changed between the two of them?' she asked herself as she laid there pondering her past.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:18 am
User Image..: Eric “Phantom” Phantomen :..

Don't think too hard on things dealing with the past for no matter how much you regret something or wish it went differently, you cannot change it. Now what would you like to eat and drink? You haven't had anything all day,” Phantom sighed lightly as he drew himself out of his thoughts and returned to the present. “And you can just call me Eric. It's my actual birthname and the original name of the phantom of the opera.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra nodded, "I am quite hungry" she said as she slowly propped herself on the pillows so she was sitting up without straining her wound, "The name Eric suits you" she said smiling a bit then quickly shut her mouth. She hadn't realized till after the words had left her mouth that she had spoken them out loud, she looked towards one of her windows as she hoped he hadn't caught that. 'I need to be more careful with my thoughts, I can't be speaking them all of the time, especially when I have no business speaking them' she told herself mentally.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 am
User Image..: Eric “Phantom” Phantomen :..

Alrighty. Any requests on what you'd like?” he smiled lightly as he feigned not hearing her comment. She already seemed embarrassed from spilling her thoughts aloud so dragging it out wouldn't be very nice. His youngest brother would've taunted her and his middle brother would've suggested coldly that she keep her paws away from him. He had some weird brother complex that made him like Eric more than the youngest sibling. Now what was his father up to? He seemed... Overly busy now.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

"The cooks will know what to make for me" Shalendra said as she turned back to look at him, her eyes trying not to linger on him for too long, 'What is wrong with me?' she thought to herself. She looked down at her hands for a bit, seeing the difference from the paws they used to be, 'Maybe.....I should let my brother change me....but, I am what I am and shouldn't want to be anything different......but, I may never find a companion like this', her thoughts swirled around her head as she became confused about what she wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image
..: Caean & Eric Phantomen :..

User Image
              xXxOf course that doesn't exactly help me. I guess I'll just have to ask around then,” Phantom sighed lightly before standing up. Leaning across the bed slightly, he kissed the female on the forehead and let his thumb gently stroke her cheek only to drop through the floor. A moment later, Caean came up as if he'd been thrown at the ceiling and hit his back against the floor.
              xXxNever thought he'd be one of the violent kids... Kon'nichiwa~ He plans on cooking for you and said "you're perfect just the way you are". No idea why, but he told me to tell you. How're you feeling?” Caean murmured before giving a gentle and yet childish smile at the female.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked surprised at what Caean had told her, "Does Eric read minds?" she asked him as she laid there in bed, "And I am feeling a lot better, thank you for everything" she said smiling. Her thoughts still racing as she tried to figure out why Eric would say that.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff