Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
ⓐidaen and ⓜienna's ⓜansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer looked up at Mienna, "I do still feel a little under the weather" she said quietly, "Um, Aidaen, may I speak with you alone?" she asked him as she stopped walking. Before he could answer Jennifer bent over coughing badly, she leaned against the stairs as her coughing fit continued, once she was done she looked up at him, her tattoos barely even glowing now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:39 am
JuneNasakii

User Image
..: Dèmøń - Röšß Kūhåñį :..

"Thank you again. My knowledge of the secret demonic history is the least I can do for you all being nice to Ross," Seda murmured in a rather gentle tone for a demon. "Need to burst into flames and rise from the ashes again?" He didn't want to say it aloud, but the collar would've lost it's effectiveness on the phoenix after it'd been removed the first time. There'd been no energy coming from it since her little explosion on the beach. He made an inward shrug before lightly slouching down to Kodac's level and giving him a light smile. "You think you can show me where the bathroom is so I can get clean?"

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

"No problem at all, Seda." Aidaen smiled happily, slipping his hands into his pockets. At Jennifer's request, Aidaen paused and turned to look at the girl, a slightly perplexed expression on his face. She really wasn't feeling well. As she began coughing, Aidaen was instantly by her side, hovering ever so slightly just in case, "I thought you were going to tell me if anything was wrong." He murmured quietly with a small sigh, glancing at his younger sibling and motioning for her to continue. He wanted to make sure Jennifer was healthy before they decided to spring anything else on them, "Do you need to head down to the beach again?"

The younger girl grimaced slightly, realizing that Aidaen would have to deal with the problem, or ask her for help. She let out a small huff before watching as Seda spoke with Kodac. Now would be a good time to start on the dishes that awaited her. Though, she could count on the dog to take Seda nearly anywhere. Speaking of the mutt, Kodac had now risen to his paws, tail wagging behind him in joy. The hound gave a quick nod of his head before slowly padding up the stairs, "I'll leave you two then! Oh, but Seda? Make sure Kodac aviods either my bedroom or Aidaen's. I'm pretty sure Coliah is in one of them. The two really do hate each other." As if to prove a point, Kodac gave a slight growl at the name and shook his head furiously, tail falling down from it's upright position it was in earlier.

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Out.Of.Control ---> ........

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer looked up at Aidaen and shook her head, "I need a safe place, somewhere resistant to fire" she whispered to him. What Seda said was true, she had to burn up into ash and be reborn from it to start a new cycle of life. "Please, we need to hurry" she said as she tried to stand completely on her own without leaning on the railing.

User Image  

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm
JuneNasakii

User Image

“I'll be sure to do so. Come now, Kodac,” Seda stated softly only to start heading up the stairs with the large dog. Following after the large demon dog, he took in the details of the upstairs of the house. It was a large house, but it was no castle like the one he had been in once before. It didn't really matter either way to him, but it was how his mind put it.

After reaching the bathroom, he snapped his fingers and pointed at the bathroom floor. “Sit. You'll be staying in here with me, alright? I don't want you getting in trouble for running across the other whose name will not be mentioned out of respect for you,” he stated in a firm command that showed only a hint of kindness behind it. He kicked the door closed behind him and the dog before walking over to the tub and starting to run warm water into it. As the tub was filling in hot water, he found the towels and set one up for him to dry off with after finishing his bath.

Stripping quickly, he stepped into the hot water and simply stretched out in it to let his tense muscles relax, turning the water off before relaxing completely. He softly started singing Psycho by Disturbed, his voice matching David Draiman's exactly, as he remained relaxed in the tub. After a little while of just relaxing in the water, he started to scrub himself clean while still humming songs by Disturbed to himself and Kodac.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- User Image

Aidaen nodded solemnly, "I understand. The beach would be a safe place, as long as you're not near the water." he replied quietly before making his way down the stairs again. But, he paused to look back at Jennifer as she struggled to stand. At the pace they were going, they proably wouldn't make it. So that meant it was time for him to take matters into his own hands. He quickly patted Mienna's head, "Be a good girl for me, alright?" he murmured quietly to his sister, though he knew she heard him perfectly fine. He then swooped Jennifer up into his arms and waved quickly at Seda before taking off down the stairs. If he kept up the pace, they would be there in less than thirty seconds.

Obediently, Kodac lead Seda towards the bathroom, his senses perked for any sign of Coliah. The dog's ears laid back at the though of her, a furrow on the demon dog's brows. No, the cat was nothing but trouble. Always rubbing along him only to try and scratch his nose. And evil feline, Coliah was. He didn't understand why Aidaen and Mienna even got her anyways. They already had him! The dog heaved a large sigh before bumping his nose against the bathroom door, 'This is it.' his expression told Seda as he shook his head in agreement, though he did let his ears lower slightly. Kodac let himself lay down on the floor outside the bathroom door, tail lazily making a small thump on the hardwood floors. Kodac released another sigh and rolled onto his side, eyes roaming around the hallway. The cat wouldn't dare come out of the bedrooms while there were guests in the house. With what someone could call a 'dog-smirk' on his face, Kodac let himself doze off listening to Seda's voice.

While the three left, Mienna nodded to herself before making her way back to the kitchen. The dishes weren't going to do themselves, that was for sure. Once the silver haired girl made it into the kitchen, she rolled up her long sleeves and set to work. She filled up the large sink, rinsed the dishes first, before pouring soap into the hot water. Mienna then let out a huff and buckled down, washing the dishes with uncontained enthusiam.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer just about fell when Aidaen grabbed her and quickly headed to the beach, "I'm going to need a place among the rocks, somewhere without a lot of wind" she whispered to him. There was a small amount of light in the tattoo phoenix's eye, just barely glittering, Jennifer's body started to heat up, she breathed hard as some of her hair began to smoke.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 am
JuneNasakii

User Image

After having scrubbed himself clean, Seda got out of the tub and began drying off. Once he got the towel wrapped around his waist however, he started coughing rather violently and leaned over the tub slightly so the blood he was coughing up landed in the water. When his coughing fit ended, he wiped the blood from his mouth, washed his hands in the water and drained the tub while trying to stop his body from shaking.

“Hey, Kodac,” he murmured softly after having exited the bathroom with his clothes draped over his arm and his body still visibly shaking. He was tapping into some of Ross' energy to be moving about, but he still felt relatively lightheaded from coughing like he had. “I'm all done with my bath. Were you a good boy out here in the hall?” He smiled lightly like a kid would, the flicker of the image of Seda beside Ross' body was kneeling slightly as he patted Kodac on top of the head gently although it showed he was tired and much frailer than Ross was.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Aidaen nodded, making it down to the beach in only a few seconds. He then searched the beach for a safe place away from the ocean, and instantly found one a little ways up. "Ah, the place where Mienna and I had our camp out. That'll do." He replied quickly, stopping by the small delve in the ground and gently placing Jennifer down, "Here will be okay, right?" he asked, his worry becoming evident as he rested the back of his hand against Jennifer's forehead, feeling the heat seep into his skin. It was like she was burning up. He withdrew his hand and knelt down, furrowing his eyebrows. He had never experience a pheonix die and be reborn before, and was genuinely interested, not to mention worried for Jennifer's well being.

Kodac lifted his head, taking in a few sniffs of the air before the giant dog rose to his feet. Blood? The dog tilted his head to the side and took another intake of air, realizing that the scent was coming from the bathroom. He was about to scratch at the door, but paused with his large paw raised in the air. No, it Seda wanted help, then he would call his owners. But it didn't seem like the demon needed his help, and Kodac wouldn't interfere unless it was needed. Instead, the dog waited patiently until Seda opened the bathroom door, and his tail wagged as he caught sight of the male. He rubbed his head against the male's chest and gave a small rumble, nodding his fluffy head a few times before nuzzling into the male. He still didn't feel right about leaving Seda to his own devices, and he would stay with the demon until the others returned.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 am
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer nodded, "This....is...fine.....though, you might....want...to back...up" she said as her temperature raised higher, some of her skin darkened as she began to burn. She sat there and focused, her tattoo spreading as flames consumed and changed her to her phoenix form. She stayed put, her head laid against a rock, her eyes barely open as some of her feathers smoked and turned black. Suddenly blue flames burst forth consuming her completely, she raised her self, wings spread as a screech echoed across the beach, soon she was no longer visible and as the flames died all that was left was a large pile of ash. Hours passed as the sun set, nothing stirring as time continued to pass. The sun had just touched the horizon and a sudden green flash appeared spreading across the ocean, then a cooing was heard from the pile of ash as a smaller sized bright red bird appeared. She worked her way out of the ash and then shook, getting the ash off of her feathers.

User Image  

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:19 am
JuneNasakii

User Image

Gently scratching the large dog on top of the head, Seda felt the trembling lessen a little.

Sorry for worrying you, Kodac. I'm just really tired and I was very sick when I moved over to Ross' body. It seems that although I can live in his body, my sickness has followed me to him. The only good part about it is that it doesn't affect him unless I'm in control. It's a secret between you, me and Ross though, mmkay?” he hummed lightly before standing back up and gently setting his fingers on the dog's back. Although this was a house full of demons, Seda felt he could trust these demons. Maybe he could even sleep while Ross was in berserk demon mode or simply was asleep here. That'd be nice.

Have you learned to take on your human form, Kodac? All dog demons, cat demons and whatnot have a human form so I'm curious as to why you haven't turned into yours,” Seda murmured softly only to seat himself beside the large dog, lightly brushing his fingers through the dog's fur. He was too tired to remain standing and it was even more exhausting trying to keep Ross' energy keeping him moving without letting him loose in the house so he opted for sitting down and resting a bit.

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Aidaen did as instructed, baking away to a safe distance away from Jennifer, yet close enough to jump in in case anything went wrong. He doubted that fire would mortally wound him, maybe just leave an uncomfortable and sore burn behind at the most. But still, he complied with her wishes and waited patiently for the rebirth of the girl. The only movement Aidaen made was to sit down in the sand, staring off blankly into the patch of ash. It was surprising that her rebirth was taking so long, but nevertheless, Aidaen stayed true to his word and continued to wait it out, humming random tunes under his breath. A few more moments later, Aidaen caught a slight movement out of the corner of his eye and looked down, watching as a small phoenix started to crawl out of the ash. He watched in a mix of apprehension and excitement as the little bird shook the dark substance off her body and smiled. Though, he couldn't help but give a soft sound of worry. Jennifer was still Jennifer, wasn't she? Had nothing had changed about her? Or what if she had changed? Completely. The white haired demon blinked a few times to clear his thoughts, "Jennifer?" he called softly, to see if he would get a reaction out of her. A sign of acknowledgement or at least something.

The massive canine looked back at Seda, head tilting to the side, contemplating the demon's words. Giving a soft bark, Kodac shook his head in the positive and took a few steps forward before shaking, stretching out his muscles with a heavy sigh. Though hesitant, Kodac realized that he might have to find a healer of some sort to lessen the obvious uncomfort and pain radiating off Seda, and Ross. The creamy colored dog yawned and placed his giant paws in front of him, stretching out his vertibrae. His head snapped back up to Seda and the dog let out a slight scoff, though it sounded playful, "Of course I have. How old do you think I am?" Kodac's voice echoed throughout the room, though the hound's maw never opened, "I just decided that this form is more comortable, plus more people seem to relax more over a giant dog than my actual form. Or they try to pull my ears." The dog spoke calmly and layed down, resting his head against Seda's leg. He let out a snuff and his tail thumped against the ground in a stready beat, the canine calming down and relaxing now that the boy was laying down.

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
Jennifer O'Hanlon

Jennifer looked up at Aiden, she flapped her wings a bit hurrying out of the ash as she made her way to him cooing happily at him as the rest of the ash flew off. She flapped a bit more as she took to the air, suddenly a burst of flame engulfed her and grew, once it cleared she had grown to her adult size, her song sounded from her as she circled Aiden before landing in front of him folding her wings. She cooed again as she stood there, her eyes seeming to be full of life, almost as if she was smiling at him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm
JuneNasakii

User Image

I see. It makes sense that the dog form is more comfortable. There's no clothes restricting your movements,” Seda chuckled lightly. He spent most of his time in his own body in a bed, rarely going anywhere with his own two feet, only to learn the restrictions of clothes when he figured out how to control Ross' body. It was irritating at times, but he wasn't planning on making the halfbreed, whose body he was in, a nudist. The other was very shy and modest after all.

Some demons and vampires can be as old as dirt and not know how to be all that they can be. Time isn't always that kind to people after all,” he murmured lightly, his hand stopping it's motion of stroking the dog's fur and his deep red eyes closing. “It wasn't kind to me from the beginning...

» Šędā Åßhäńį «
User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Aidaen grinned happily as Jennifer seemed to realize who he was, and rose to his feet, standing as the small bird ran across the sand towards him. He had to admit that Jennifer looked quite adorable running about like that. He paused when the girl shot up into the air again and he grinned, easily spotting the crimson flame amongst the darkening clouds. He was glad that she was alright. He would have to ask her more about the transformation she had gone through. Watching as Jennifer landed, he gave the phoenix a small, gentle smile, "I'm glad to see that you're safe and sound," he said, "you're going to have to explain your rebirth to me though, just in case it happens again, you know?" Well, there was that reason, but the stronger pull was curiousity. He wanted to know exactly why Jennifer had to be reborn. Did it hurt? Or was it just like falling asleep?

Nodding his furry head in agreement to Seda's statement. Clothes were uncomfortable. They weren't flexible enough to move with him, and almost always were ripped or shredded. There was also the fact that he just hated them in general, "Exactly," the hound sighed, "they're too bothersome to deal with, so there's no point in wearing them when I can easily stay in this form." Kodac gave a yawn and placed his paw over his muzzle, closing his eyes as Seda continued. He couldn't object to that either, now that he thought about it. There were thousand year old demons who barely even knew how to revert into a human form since there had never been a reason to. But, he lifted his head when Seda ceased petting him, tilting his head to the side in inquiry, "If you don't mind me prying, may I ask you why you would say that?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas