Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Lost Souls |Prison Ward| Under Repairs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOinin/Jouninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

↯↙↙XXTo Protect Those I L O V E
XXI Will Never D I EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh held the coffin at a tilt and sighed. Looking as how the event's were transpiring, Suoh sighed looking around at all the people in the room. There was the Hokage, a man who had controlled the leaf village, a red haired girl who showed connections to Apollo, the former Mizukage, Kein the Uchiha who had killed more than once, and finally. Suoh. Suoh had one thing that all the rest didn't have, and that was that he, much like how Sypher was, Suoh was presumed dead, he still was dead, he'll always be dead. Akane had given Suoh this body so that they could live and prosper, but what if he got the body for another reason. What if he got this body so he could stop something. Something that mattered more than just a plot or knowledge. Suoh gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, why didn't he listen to San, why didn't he learn more! Suoh pulled out a small bird and began to crank up the lever on the side of it. It was a Clockwork Bird, used to send messages and such. The bird flew up and over the wall and towards the hospital, a message sent through chakra in it's mind. Suoh was not planning to leave here alive, he as plotting something. He had order's from the Mizukage, his orders were to protect Dai, and now that Kein had turned on her, he had to act, on behalf of the Mizukage and Sunagkure's code.

Suoh walked onto the battlefield, his chakra hidden and his coffin left at the sidelines. Suoh was walking in unarmed and ready to die. He walked into the path of Dai and Kein and when he got there faced Kein. "It's funny how a man like yourself could not see her disguise... I myself lived as a pawn for my entire life, used in experiments and tests so that a perfect shinobi could be made." He looked over to Apollo and then to Kein, he then put out his arms and with a determined look Suoh looked forwards "I'm nothing more than just a deadman walking, so if you wish to kill her, you'll have to go through me." Suoh's existence out of Kirigakure was unknown, his real name acting as an alias to those who knew him. Suoh's plan was the only peaceful way this would end. He resembled no one, his alliance was unknown and he was nothing more than a ghost. He was standing close enough to Dai that he would be able to react if Kein tried anything, and was far away enough that Dai could not strike him. He was not babysitting her, he had full understanding of her skill, she was like Bast. But now Suoh had made up his mind... It was time to put his life on the teeter of war.

As Apollo called out Dai, he looked over and gulped. If this plan worked, if Kein didn't kill Suoh, Apollo would. Suoh hoped for a miracle here, hoping that his plan would work and the problem would dissolve. As Suoh stood in front of Kein he smirked and raised his jaw "Come and get me you mongrel!"

Experience :: 17,800 AC
Chakra Lvl :: 475c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: ---

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:11 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The haze in the halls seemed to stifle the raikage --Kinpaku couldn't be certain it was debris (for debris always followed Kein Uchiha no matter how minute the circumstances) or if she had had too much drunk at this point in time. It mattered little for she stepped with the lithe swagger of a user of Suiken. It was awful difficult to hide when you couldn't count how many times the flask had been filled, after all. Emerald eyes followed the darkened rooms. The Mizukage. The Hokage. Apollo. Suzume. Kein. There was so much to it all, but then it was her heart the fluttered into her throat for a moment. Daitomi lives... She'd all but given her up, but there she was.

Suzume appealed to Apollo. Dai had struck Kein. This didn't quite appear to be a phase where the Uchiha would take a step down, for he'd been lost to the blood of the clan. One steeped in vengeance and hatred, and that she was perfectly fine with. An image of a boy once happy... Excited even. Distorted and twisted now he was. "Apollo. You are to stand down," announced the raikage rather decidedly. She'd force them both if she needed to, and a closed environment would give her all the more advantage to reduce their mobility.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis clone landed next to kein. "Quite the predicament Kein."the clone said standing next to kein. He then turned to Dai hearing her words about Kein's daughters."Dai, letting you fight Kein would only further cause damage. I doubt he will be able to control his anger for you and will obliterate you and this village. I would do the same, if anyone ever tried to take my children away from me." The clone then got in a battle ready position."So you will stand down, or I will make you."He was still a little ticked that he let a foreign shinobi into his village, thought kein was smarter than this. But he had them under twenty four hour surveillance so he knew she didn't do any snooping she was really after kein the entire time.

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Edited and off to work! c ya laters!
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:07 pm
MI YOUNG ROO

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████xx███████████xx███████████xx███████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor my kin, for my loved onesxxxxI will fight with all my strengthxxxxno matter what path I must takexxxI do so with conviction and pride.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor my kin, for my loved onesxxxxI will fight with all my strengthxxxxno matter what path I must takexxxI do so with conviction and pride.

Looking to the others and the new situation that had developed between Dai and Kein, Mi let out a small sigh. Plan A, fail but perhaps she could settle Apollo down. Of course that too was unnecessary once Kin arrived. Her order was clear. Red gaze flickering over towards Kinpaku, she sighed partially. Even on the best of days their relationship would probably be something strained and they continually met under the worst circumstances. It was a miracle Kin had not decided to become a hermit. "Apollo...it would be in your best interest to stop." Mi said aloud, to him. Her expression was buoyant, light almost. She had picked this up from her companions. They constantly made things appear to be pleasant despite the situation and this rubbed off. Looking to Suzume Mi sighed and placed a hand on the woman's shoulder. The threads she had attached to her were only growing stronger, their connection solidified with the continued contact. Looking to Apollo, her gaze was hard. Someone as experienced as he was should know from that misplaced gesture that something was up. Mi had no idea the condition Suzume was in but she did know that the woman and Apollo were interconnected.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Everything was becoming a mess, even Suzume could see that clear as day. Things were bound to end in disaster unless everything became organized. They were not here to fight each other, Kein was the one who had to be dealt with.

Apollo's anger was understandable, Suzume had not yet told anyone of her condition so of course she would be called upon for something dangerous. At least with Kinpaku here, Apollo was bound to listen. Yet things seemed to be even more complicated when the clone of the Hokage stood at Kein's side. Honestly, why was this man so taken in on taking Kein's side?

Just as she was about to speak, there was a sudden feeling of unease. Suzume knew her body just as well and being trained in the Shigure Soen style only helped to heighten a sort of sixth sense she had. Looking over her shoulder at Mi, now suspicious of the hand on her shoulder. The look in the other's eyes as she looked to Apollo... the words... it was starting to raise a red flag with Suzume. "Mi... don't." said the red head, her hand reaching up to push the other's hand off her shoulder. "Whatever you're planning with me... just don't. It's only going to make things worse."

Still she did not speak of her current condition. It really was not anyone's business but if Mi continued to push whatever plan she had, then the truth would have to come out.

Looking to Kinpaku, she said "I don't know if Apollo will stop at this point... but at the very least we need to get organized. If Dai really has been playing Kein, then try to command her to get out of the way. As the one red head guy standing next to her to help since he's concerned with protecting Dai. I'm not sure why the Hokage seems to be siding with Kein, but you can either give him a choice to stay out of the matters of another village or help us direct this fight out of the village." The last part she was not sure if it would work, it really depended on the man's resolve if reason and argument failed.

Looking over to Shikatsu, she continued "You're from Konoha, right? Whatever your Kage thinks of Kein, he has to understand that this is Kumogakure's business. A few good deeds towards Konoha does not undo the traitorous actions against Kumogakure. Can you convince him to either help or stay out of the matter?"

Finally she looked back to Mi and said "As far as I know, the man who I am assuming is the current Mizukage is out of commission at the hospital. You're in charge of protecting Kirigakure. Buildings can be replaced but people cannot, you'll have to help us contain and get both Apollo and Kein out of the village if you can and you should get Kirigakure shinobi to evacuate the villagers that are in danger." It was certainly a mouthful and at this point she could only hope that her ideas were good enough that people would use them.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Alright that was it game over, all bets were off. Dai just went straight to the top of his kill list and once you made it to the top you died simple as that, she even exceeded Mi on the list which was by no means a small feat. She had betrayed his feelings and him outright. She was a major threat to his children and one he would NOT allow to live. When the Hokages clone stood back to back with Kein he smiled wide and formed a single seal before tapping the clone on its back. A small spiral seal formed before fading away. Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ]. The seal fed all the information the hokage would need to understand the next five seconds. The very next instant Keins hand left the clone he dashed across the room as fast as he humanly could. Which for him with his body used to such intensly high speeds was nothing to scoff at. He actually doubted some of the lower ranking shinobi could even follow him. He pulled a flash tag from his belt as he neared Apollo and in that instant detonated it along with a pulse of his own chakra before apollo's blade pierced his side, not a fatal wound by any means but a wound. He quickly grabbed Apollos hand forming another seal and by the time the dust settled the two were gone. (Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique))

OOC.
Was given permission to do so by DCME so dont get butt hurt.
Jutsu used.
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) Paid for ten times to move them ten miles. Far outside the range of any sensor in said group.

Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
Why was everyone underestimating this situation! This wasn't some run of the mill rogue ninja. No, if it were then he could easily just let this man walk away. This was Kein Uchiha. Under his own two eyes he'd watched the boy grow from a child into the walking tyrant he was today. Honestly if Apollo had known this is what he was too become there would have been no existence of the child. His death would've been assured long ago while he was still very young. Misconceptions all around -- this day just was not sitting well with anyone. So many powerful figures gathered in one place would make anyone antsy, but that meant little to the blonde. Yes, this was a ticking time bomb ready to go off. Yes, he was directly disobeying the codes of various lands for one single individual, but this one person defied all laws anyone put in place. Not only that, but the pain he'd inflicted on the woman he loved drove his ambitions even further. The tarn eyes of the olden shinobi tore from Kein when a single voice pierced his ears. Even Kin-sama had made her arrival to try to call cease fire. ".." No words were said. No words COULD be said. He wasn't going to listen in this situation to bring the arms of war to to their sides. Too far was the Anbu wrapped in rage. The goddess of destruction had her claws in him.

Even so he could not be silent for too long. Not with that second voice reaching his ears. The Mizukage of yesterday had appeared and even she was giving orders to the battle worn blonde. However, she was tampering with forces he would not stand for. The feelings of her chakra levels rising in conjunction with the offset emotions -- there was a plot afoot on the railing high above him. Slowly, surely, Apollo had removed a single katana and slightly gazed over to Suzume/Mi. Even now you could tell he wasn't quelled in the slightest. "You are not my Kage..and I suggest you cease whatever your doing to Suzume unless you want me to meet you up there when I'm finished down here.." Would he stop his attempts on execution for a mild threat? No, but he wasn't going to allow anything to happen to Suzu either. If he must he would abandon this ploy, but the blonde knew the swordswoman could handle herself, even with her current situation. From above his eyes went forward just as things sparked off. Kein rushed across to him, but with his attention on the two above he didn't have time to react quick enough. His blade did cut into him, but whatever planned had taken his course. In a flush of air and chakra the two were gone without a trace, leaving only a blank sultry stage.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai saw it in his eyes. She was at the top of his list. She moved when Kein did but instead of following him she appeared in front of Kinpaku and wrapped her arms tightly around the woman. Protect your Kage at all cost! Sypher's words rang deep in her ears. Dai tightened and buried Kin's face into her shoulder ...She's been drinking a lot again... The flash tag went off and Dai lifted her head. Kein and Apollo had gone. Apollo was taken. Kein's plan's were now becoming messy. "Damnit..." She hissed before sighing and loosened her arms around Kin. "Are you alright, Lady Kin?" She asked softly. Endearment was hidden well in her voice showing she still loved her. Dai stared into the woman's eyes for a moment for turning to Suzume. Dai knew something was very wrong with Suzume. The fluxes of her chakra were unsettling to stare at. Something to be addressed later, maybe. Dai looked back at Kin and knelt to the woman. "I should of check in sooner. I'm sorry but I couldn't have him suspect anything. I'm truly sorry, so please don't be cross with me." Dai hung her head. She had to conceal that she was still loyal to Kumo. Kein would of killed her sooner if he had found out. "A full report will be given when we return to Kumo." Dai rose and turned to those that gathered. Things got way to far. Dai looked to the window to the location of where she felt Sypher's signature. But a long list of explanations had to start somewhere.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 pm
Haruhi000777
Detruire Les_Coeurs

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu looked over to Suzume and shook his head. "I am with Konoha, but Noctis.. I mean, Lord Hokage is to stubborn to listen at this moment. I've know him sense we went to the academy together. He won't make things worse tho, that's a good thing right." He said smiling slightly. After everything happened and Kein was gone and Dai came over to Suzume. "Um, Dai, Can I ask you something?" He asked, wondering if she would even talk to him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm
kiropterain1

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai turned when she heard her name. Her eyes settled on a Konoha shinobi. "Shikatsu, right?" She remembered a handful of names from Konoha roster. It was about the only information she allowed herself to remember. She only remembered the names, never the rank and abilities of the shinobi. She nodded. "You may." Dai told him as she rested her hands on her hips and looked at him with her emerald eyes.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:53 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

He smiled as she remembered him but it faded just as quick. "So then Dai, I met you in Konoha, was that person you? I mean, you were a kind and sweet person, but not i'm not sure. I just want to know who you really are." He said looking into her eyes. He was wondering if it was all a lie or not.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:02 pm
kiropterain1

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai smiled at him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You've done me no wrong, Shikatsu-kun." Her eyes rested on his. "I was that girl. But...I'm far more dangerous than her." Dai paused for a moment and nodded slightly to the thought. "In a good way." Her hand moved from his shoulder to his cheek. Her skin was smooth against his. "I have no bad blood against Nara Clan....just Uchiha's is all." She retracted her hand and kept smiling at him. "I assure you, I am sweet but I'm also dangerous. I did learn from the two best hunters of Kumo." She held out her hand, offering a truce between the two. And maybe the villages.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:06 pm
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOinin/Jouninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

↯↙↙XXTo Protect Those I L O V E
XXI Will Never D I EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh fell to his knee's and breathed heavily thinking about what had just happened, that speed, that skill... It rivaled or was equal, maybe greater than San! Suoh trembled from the power, not because he was afraid, but because of excitement. Suoh's face was covered by his hair, but a smile was on it. He didn't take the bait... Suoh looked at his hands as he looked at the ground and smiled even wider, a bit of his old self coming out. He covered his face with his palm's and began to chuckle to himself. Those eye's... I need them one way or another... hehe. Suoh looked over through his hair and saw everyone that had shown up. The Hokage and Raikage and former Mizukage. He licked his lips, but then brought his composure back as he brought his hand down his face and closed his eyes and his feelings began to stop their spiral. He calmed himself and put his hand on the ground, he pushed up and got up to standing. He then looked over and performed a quick bunch of hand signs, the coffin poofing into smoke and disappearing.

He walked over and was quiet, but a small smile on his face "Kumogakure has raised some fine shinobi I can see..." He said and looked at the Raikage, Dai, the former kage and the pregnant woman. "I'm Suoh Kuroh..."

Experience :: 17,800 AC
Chakra Lvl :: 475c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: ---

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Detruire Les_Coeurs
Quote:

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu listened to her and smiled when she was done, taking her hand."I've always been able to tell when someone was bad, and I don't sense that in you. I'd ike to continue being your friend, if your alright with that." He said as he thought about what she said about Kein's clan. Did they do something to her.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:38 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The world was a mess, and even then, her commands were... ignored. She looked to the clone of the Hokage with a hardened stare, for he was readying himself to fight. Why not? He had nothing to lose at this point, but then again there were reasons to interfere for him. Regardless, she knew a threat when she heard one, and the clone had been certain to threaten Daitomi. Now she really had to crush his throat along side Kein's. It was an irritant.

Just as she was done listening to everything in the area. The threats, and Suzume looking to at least move it someplace safer and force combat in a more isolated area. Well, it didn't matter now. Kein was moving, and Kin was preparing herself to do just the same. She'd take him... He was a monster of her creation, having sent him to become what he was. A flash and then... Apollo and Kein were gone, but the world mattered little. Daitomi had her arms about her. The sake soaked breath reverberated back to her, and Dai's voice tickled at the back of her mind. "Of course I am..." she answered the girl with a smile creeping across her lips. Every part of her yearned to embrace the girl, to hold her tight and just be free of worries for a few minutes. The red head which had been defending Daitomi approached, allowing her to push the urge to draw Dai so much nearer away.

"Swift as lightning, as mighty as mountains," explained the raikage cryptically. It was a small boast amidst the mess, but he was introducing himself nevertheless. "I am the Raikage, Kinpaku Issetsu. Another one from Sand... There seem more of you than grains of sand." There was nothing meant negatively, but who knew how sake filled oni would be interpreted?

The room was vacant of the fight, but tension was still present. Dai and the jounin from Konoha were talking... Far too chummy. She couldn't tell what it was that rose, be it bile or rage, but the interaction between the two straightened out the world. Konoha had been harboring a fugitive, and still thought it maintained the right to be within her presence. Shikatsu and Dai continued to talk, bringing up the idea of them being friends, and Kinpaku took no more. "Boy, you'd best be on your way," snapped the woman, while she flexed her fingers a moment. "And as for you, Hokage. Once this nonsense settles, you'd better hope I'm not still pissed." She choked back the urge to splatter the Hokage before her now. She'd need the strength for Kein, even with Apollo and support.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas