Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies 101 [HOME WORK PG 14] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

AND THEN THE WALL WHERE THE SIGN UP BOARD CAME CRASHING DOWN

And through the wall came a very familiar red headed professor that most of the student's probably already knew as Savage riding on top of a one eyed giant corgi monster. There was a shield in hand and a joust in the other hand. Savage had a smile from ear to ear which was strange since there seemed to be no boat related material in this class room for anyone familiar with the professor. If the students expected scaring and human world they would all be sadly mistaken.

"WHOAH!!" Savage pulled on the beasts giants ears. The giant corgi bucked a few times before settling down and snorting. It took the liberty of licking a random red imp student.

"Well howdy there! I mean hello! I mean ye hello! I mean I don't really care for welcomes much....." She still hadn't acknowledged the fact that she'd literally koolaid manned her way in to the class. Savage just didn't seem to care. At all. "What I mean to say is that I really don't care for introductions. So tedious. So boring. Plus I really don't care so why don't you all suit up and follow me down to the stables so that we can start this lesson hrmmmmm?"

She lazily pointed to a closet on the other side of the class room. Then she turned her corgi around, not before bumping in to a few other students, and pranced through the hole she went through. It seemed to open to a green grassy field with a path to some sort of stable?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

WHAT THE HELL CHOBI?
* Have your student go to the closet and roll ONE four sided dice
* First Dice: Roll a one and you get a GIANT eatable hot dog. Roll a two and you get a toy horse head with a stick. Roll a three and you get a joust. Roll a four and you get a magic wand.
* roll play your character going down to the stables
* You have 48 hours to complete this task - or until everyones rolled if everyone rolls before the time limit is up

User Image

Scyerline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"Bea screamed in terror as she ran away from the chalkboard as quickly as possible, trying to avoid being trampled by a particularly one-eyed dog.

As she was catching her breath, she didn't question the professor's instructions and went straight for the closet. Bea wanted to be the first to get the best stuff and took the liberty to get in there and out as soon as possible...

Bea grabbed the closest thing to her in the closet and made her way to the stables, all excited. It was until she noticed the thing she grabbed was soft and still slightly warm?

Helloooooo, wiener.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 pm
She just....
took down the wall....

*^*

Sura wanted to take down some walls too, actually, and she seemed to be all levels of enamored by the idea that there was such a small beast that could manage such a feat! Yes, she needed to look into this thing. She greatly needed to look at these Corgiclops thing and see what would happen.

Even if she herself could take down the wall just as easily. Maybe.

Never the less, she crossed over to the closet that was gestured to by the professor and pulling out a rather strange looking..what was even....?

The Colossus' eyes turned yellow as she looked over the strange stick-horse looking thing, turning it over several times in her hands before she tucked it underneath one arm and turned to walk towards that strange green field that Savage had gone riding off into.

Ice Queen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm
Roch went into the closet. Roch came out of the closet.

Staring blankly at the magical wand he had found. For some reason he felt the urge to go "bippity" which disturbed him even more than the wand did. But hell, maybe he'd get to ride a giant corgi! With that thought firmly in his mind, the punk boil went out to the... grassy place.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm
Mort did jump a it at the sudden crashing through the wall, as he had not been sure what to expect of this professor - this was his first Savage class. But he didn't so much as blink before shrugging and getting off towards the closet to grab . . . a magic wand?

Er. Undead weren't exactly known for their prowess in der magicks.

But other students were already pushing past to get their equipment, so with a tiny shrug, he shouldered his "weapon" and followed after the giant corgi and through the green lands towards the mysterious table.

bobaTJ rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Taryn gave a surprised yelp when the wall came crashing down. Was this... was this normal for Professor Savage? The ghoul glanced around the room. ...no. No, everyone seemed pretty shocked. She blinked once, twice... and went to the closet.

Well, the logical thing to take was the joust, right? They may... actually be going jousting, after all. She laid it over her shoulder and looked to Mort. ...well, maybe he knew magic. Who was she to judge?

"This is a little unusual, isn't it?" the chimera asked, "I guess we'd, ah. Better get going."

Ol-j-man

bobaTJ

alliisara rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 pm
Mitzi had not, by any means, meant to upset the weremantis. As soon as she realized that she'd made him uncomfortable - by the looks of it, even more uncomfortable than she had been at talking about eating humans - she tried to quickly change the subject. "Oh, he told me about other places, too. Oceans of sand, as far as the eye can see, and no water anyway. Hot, and bright light." Hot and dry, that had to be about as far from snow as she could think of. Although her uncle had said it was very unpleasant, there were very few humans there, so very little Fear. She was getting really worried, though, at the way he was hunching over, almost curling in on himself. She was about to reach over to him, when the zomboil came up.

All of a sudden Alex was there, accusing her of causing this, which... okay, she had, but how was she to know? "We were talking about the human world, and I started telling him about some of the things my grandfather's seen. I didn't know it would upset him." It was all she could do to keep from outright snapping at the zomboil, but she didn't want to upset Yin any further.

"Look, Yin, I'm sorry. If I ever say something that bothers you like that, tell me to stop. I won't mind."

It may have been just as well that the teacher burst in through the wall right then, before Mitzi could come up with something to say to Alex as well. She was more than a little shocked by Savage's entrance, stumbling back a couple steps and gaping a bit. This was not at all what she had expected, from any class, but certainly not this one. About the time Savage stopped talking, Mitzi realized her mouth was still hanging open and she closed it. She glanced over at the boils, wanting to make sure Yin was all right but still a little miffed at Alex, before walking over to the closet. As soon as the Reaper ghoul saw the horse-head-on-a-stick toys, she grabbed one of them without a second thought. Then she paused at the hole in the wall, not sure whether she should wait for the boils, if they'd still want her to join them.

ramenli
Valeria

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm
King was not sure if he was impressed, or slightly afraid of this.. Savage. She charged in like true shock monster. It was rather impressive all things considered. She didn't seem to be... well like other teachers but this wasn't so bad. Shrugging the wolfos did as he was told, going to the stables and as he reached to grab something. A hobby horse? And it's head wasn't even half decomposed. How annoying.

Huffing he followed the other students, waiting for further instruction.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Valandal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Valandal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm
After the terror that called itself a teacher had left. It was time for Valentino to go into the closet. The students had made a mad dash to the closet, and those ahead of him had come out with various items, ranging from the ridiculous to comical. Reaching in, Valentino took hold of the first thing he touched. Pulling it out he saw that it was a jousting lance.

Taking the jousting lance in both hands. Valentino clumsily lifted it up onto his shoulder for support, unfortunately, not decapitating any of the nearby students. With the lance supported, Valentino made his way to the stables, where the authoritarian terror awaited to give more instructions.  
ramenli rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm
The voice snapping him out of his train of thought helped, because though Miss Mitzi had continued talking he had been far too distressed thinking about wandering around in the snow and dying repeatedly to really focus. The cold of the hand seeping through his threadbare shirt did not, and it was all he could do to keep from flinching away. Of course Alexander was now putting his hand all over him (ie his back) while they were in class when he was too stressed out about the fact that the zomboil might be upset about him and over the thought of snow to risk moving.

He nodded mutely to Miss Mitzi before he finally found his voice. "It is fine Alexander," he said quietly, really just wanting to forget about the past five or ten minutes. He did not really look perfectly fine, more a bit stressed than anything else, but it was nothing worth focusing on. Miss Mitzi had apologized but now...the professor was bursting through the wall. Through. The. Wall. The next thing he knew everyone was going to the closet and he took the opportunity to escape the cold touch of Alexander's hand that currently reminded him of snow and went to grab the first thing he could lay his hand on.

What he wound up with was...a stick? With a star? He tested the edge, disappointed that it was not as sharp as he had hoped his weapon would be. Oh well, it was something to work with. His eyes searched for Alexander before he began to make his way out the hole in the wall to the grassy field outside.

alliisara

Valeria

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

NeoSeussi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 pm
Alex immediately regretted his decision to approach Yin and Mitzi to see what was going on the second he put his hand on Yin's back and felt just how tense the other boil was. It certainly didn't help that both Yin's and Mitzi's answer to his question were less then helpful. And then the teacher was bursting into the room through the wall and just adding to the confusion. Of course, class would be starting now. And of course the teacher would choose the most shocking way of entering the classroom imaginable.

He let his hand drop back down to his side as first Mitzi the Yin left him standing there. Feeling more then a little dejected, the zomboil stood idly by, eyes following the weremantis as he went to the closet to get whatever it was they were supposed to be getting for this class. Neither he or Mitzi had really given him any time to say anything and he was seriously considering just leaving at this point..

But he was already signed up and the class was beginning, so instead of being an emo jerk he shambled over to the closet and reached in when there was an opening to grab a hold of the first thing that came to hand. His hand closed around something, so he pulled it out, only to find himself grasping a wooden pole with a horse head on one end. Raising an eye brow, he tucked it under his arm, eyes searching again to find Yin.

He shuffled over to the other boil, trying to fall into step beside him and keep up as he passed through the hole in the wall. He wanted to ask Yin if he'd done something wrong, if Yin was upset with him. The weremantis certainly didn't look all that happy...But Alex knew this wasn't really the time or the place to be asking such questions, and instead just wanted to see his special friend cheered up a little bit.

"Hey..uh..do you wanna maybe go to the hot springs after this class?" He asked, reaching up to rub at the back of his neck nervously. Yin had seemed to really like it there, anyways. "I could...maybe order in some dinner too?"

Though Alex really had very little money for dinner ordering. He wished his mom would relent and send him some funding.  
MoonKitsune rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:20 pm
TG was licked! He had just been sitting there and suddenly the walls came down and some freak of a woman came in on a revolting mutt that was better suited as a floor rug than a mount, and came crashing through. All prepared respect for the professor was destroyed with the wall she took down, and he was left glaring his disapproval at her. This was going to be Adventure Class all over.

But the licking?! He had just been sitting there when a cold, wet nose and then a hot, gross tongue just made his coat all soggy, and trying to shove the nose away while digging his claws into the cushion of the chair to climb up and away, he was left just feeling as if he needed a shower.

"ACK!" When the teacher finally turned the creature away, he was left holding out his arms and frowning at her.

Using a cushion to wipe his hands and cheek, he jumped down and waited to get a object from the closet. What he managed to grab was a horse head on a stick. "Oh look. A hobby horse." He frowned, smacking the horse head on the ground. Sadly, it didn't break.

Huffing, he dragged the hobby horse as he walked, letting it's head drag and scrape against the ground as he walked down the path.

He should just stop taking classes.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Zyphiris rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:53 am
Edel was positively terrified by Shibey. She could feel it. Its eyes were staring into her soul.

The ghoul made very sure not to touch it, or look at it even.

It's alright, I was given that homework assignment too,” she assured Anna that the paint-throwing was completely understandable.

What was less comprehensible though, was The Professor's dramatic arrival. Or that Professor Savage didn't really seem to care much about being serious, or anything at all. Or that she had the great fortune to pick out a giant eatable sausage from the closet.

.... She was starting to feel a little hungry now.

Sosiqui
iloveyouDIE

Molten Tigrex rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 am
. . .  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Lucyal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:01 am
((Oops, I roll, and then I forget to edit and make a new post. Ignore this, RPed post is on next page : D;;a))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff