Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:18 pm
Danny noticed Roch walk in, and Danny noticed Roch blatantly ignore her and sit down without so much as a glance at her. Okay, well two could play that game. She invented that game.

"Yiiiiiiin!" she purred, taking a seat next to Alexander, but leaning over so she could see Yin. "Hi Alex," she said, a tad flatter, but still obnoxiously upbeat.

To her right sat a student with soft, velvety, floppy, adorabibble ears that she wanted to pet SO very bad, but restrained herself.

That didn't stop her from staring directly at them.

FOuOF

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((SORRY THIS IS SO LATE OH GOD.))
ramenli

Riyoku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:22 pm
"Well then, I suppose we'll be able to enjoy it together then, hm?" Jack offered to Tomoko, awarding her with a small grin while he watched the other students file in, the clock-like form of the class slowly filling up, everyone taking their chairs and making the hours come to life with conversations.

Leaning back in his chair a little, now comfortable with his partner using her space, he rested one leg on the other, looking around at every class-mate, cocking his head a little side to side, eyes lidded. "Should be interesting, feels like it's going to be a full house, ultimately." He offered, flicking his eyes to her. "Wonder what she'll have us do." Hopefully it was nothing like his older classes, like the shadow-works one had, ages ago.

demon_pachabel

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 pm
A class that was good for him? Well, surely health classes were good for everyone. He gave the zomboil at his side a bemused smile. Sometimes his bonded was just...odd. He still liked him though. The boil next to him seemed to be fairly nice, and he waited for a break in his conversation so that he introduce himself. "Of course. And please let me know if I intrude upon your own space? I am Yǐn Cáng."

Then Miss Danny approached. So she had made it to class...excellent! And she was next to Alexander and some canine student. "Greetings Miss Danny," he said cheerfully. "I am glad to see you again."

Nerpin

Valeria

Chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Nuru was completely unaware of the ear stares. He was looking in the other direction, at Zar.

"Not too creeped out by the topic of this class ah hope?" He asked Zar while smiling rather big.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:43 pm
Why was Yin giving him that look? He really wasn't taking this seriously, was he? Oh well, he'd figure it out soon enough. Though, come to think of it more, Alex wondered if they would even go after the more....detailed and ultimately embarrassing parts of sex ed today or if this might be something else entirely.

He prayed that it was something else. Oh how he prayed.

The boil on the other side of Yin appeared to be introducing himself, though Alex wasn't too worried about him intruding on his personal space since he was on the other side of Yin and thus only Yin would be able to intrude on the zomboils space. Which, really, Alex didn't mind in the slightest~

"I'm Alexander." He greeted the other boil with a warm smile, and would have held out a hand to shake, but didn't want to stick his arm in Yin's face.

Speaking of personal space and people getting all up in it.....

"Oh...Hi Danny!" Alex said, just as the demon girl plunked herself down right next to him and leaned over in front of him, obviously more interested in Yin then himself. He suddenly felt a strong urge to ask Yin to switch him spots, but he held his ground. He had to get over this almost irrational fear of the ghoul at some point.

ramenli

Nerpin

Chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Zar shot him a very uncomfortable sidelong stare. "I'm not technically allowed to be creeped out by this sort of thing, given what I am." He took out a small leather bound notebook and a pen and tapped himself on the chin with the capped end. "I've just avoided finding out about..anything at home. But it can't hurt to have things put..factually so to speak." he had to fight the urge to blush.

"You don't seem too phased though."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 pm

"Of course not. Ah... uhh... can ah borrow some paper? And a pen? Ahm going commando here Zar." He frowned at the dawning realization at the sight of Zar's fancy setup.

"Pleaaaaaaaaseee?" He felt the need to add this accompanied with the most pitiful staring. Zar never parts with such things. Not without the begging laid on a bit thick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Zar gave him a very unreadable stare for his comment, seeming to have to argue with himself a bit before he could manage to find the generosity to share his things, even with a friend as close as Nuru. He grunted. "Fine. Though you really need to work on your preparation for these things. A workman is only as good as his tools, coming unprepared to a class isn't excusable." Yes, he got a lecture, paper was /important/.

But still he fished out another blank notepad from one of the recesses of his jacket and placed it on the table, along with a less fancy pen than the one he was using. "Chew on the pen at your peril."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:03 pm
Again Mort blinked at the flustered response he'd received from the ghost ghoul, and it was only then that it hit him: he had forgotten to set an appointment up for her to pick dinner. Oh Sally . . . Was it bothering her? Now it was going to bother him. Jaaaack, he'd been forgetting so many things lately, like trying to keep up with his mother, texting Belladonna, working on his project . . . The trials prepping had been messing with his brains. He made a note to leave a text message at the least concerning an update on that front.

"Would not want upset either way," he mumbled, overhearing Roch and Mitzi's conversation right next to them about how someone named Bul had been eaten - just for stepping on a bug! And here Mort had almost done so too. "Seem scary . . . N' i-is teaching touchy subject. Doubly scary. What were other classes of?" he asked Shehk, remembering that it had said this was the 3rd in the series.

Carhop Calvalier

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 pm
With one hand, Danny waved at Yin and Alex and quietly whispered "Shhhh."

Meanwhile, Nuru begged for paper, and Danny's hands were sloooowly reaching towards Nuru's ears. Super slow. Sneaky slow.

Riyoku

Valeria

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm
"Since Scarentines, though, it was a very..strange into introduction to the school truthfully." With student exploding and what not. He shifted in his seat at the 'word'. "I.. prefer the term mating. It's a perfectly...normal thing but just a class on it-" He trailed off, looking at the pen in the center. "It seems more improper in a classroom setting, though, it's not taboo subject by far..." He muttered the last bit, feeling embarrassed again.
"The class makes it very awkward."
Carhop Calvalier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:12 pm
Well, they seemed pretty personable, Jack breaking off his conversation with his table-mate to look back towards them, his ear closest flickering at the sound of the boils voices, and one ghoul, he turned his head back to them, eyes glowing with content.

"But of course." He answered Yin, the closer and slightly smaller one, before flicking his eyes up to view the boil over his head, the one known as Alexander, before giving him a nod in welcome. "A pleasure to meet both of you - Yǐn Cáng, Alexander." He offered up, having a little trouble with the first name at first, a foreign sounding one he was not used to, but he worked it, "I am known as Jack-B-Nimble, like the rhyme, but everyone calls me Jack, or JackB. My deskmate here is Tomoko." He offered up, leaning back a bit to show off the little Kitsune.

Seeing another sit across from the boys, he gave her a silent wave also, feeling remarkably comfortable with this group already - everyone seemed pretty personable, he realized.

ramenli

Valeria

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Zar paused mid conversation to blink as Danny /loomed/ behind Nuru. "Errm. A friend of yours?"

He gestured with a claw.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Nuru giddily coveted the paper and pen.

"Thank you, thank you!" He giddily crooned at Zar ... before noticing him pointing and his question.

Nuru's gaze shot around at the intruder and almost immediately figured out what they were up to, with a dark feral growl that without words managed to express the fact Danny would be smart not to do that. At least if she didn't want her fingers bitten off.

chimarii

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 pm
The second the growl hit the air, Roch summoned his guitar and stood, his eyes on the ghost dog boil.

Riyoku

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces