Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Of Mechs and Men** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:04 pm
"Hmm... Interesting. Now, I don't mean to sound rude, but how can you be so sure that he won't revert back to his old ways?" asks Flynn, slowly walking around the floating robot, investigating him. He was deeply impressed at the sophistication of his design. It didn't seem as if there were any wasted parts, just the necessities.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 am
"That's what took us so long. I had to learn Ziranian just to decode half of his data, but we checked every last binary. All of Delta's evil programming has been completely wiped and we were completely successful in keeping Delta's free will in tact."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 am
"Ah. Good, good... So he's safe. Well, what plans do you have for him?" asks Flynn, pulling out a tablet and scanning the mech. He skims through the readings and is enthralled with how it's programming was layed out. The scale of advancement, the thousands of subroutines, all in one mech. Something usually reserved for sentient AI units.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 am
"Well, Manu and I had discussed security, but it's all Delta's decision" Dex explained.

Delta nodded. "For repairing me to full functionality, I agree to serve as protection of the Ice castle, it's residents and all inhabitents of the Ice Kingdom should King Swift Macafee order so."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 pm
"Indeed, that seems like a great idea." says Flynn, "That is, if Swift agrees." He slowly goes over the readings on the tablet, inspecting every aspect and documenting it for study and hopefully future use.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm
"I already do!" S.M. said from the doorway. He walked in and looked Delta over. "I trust my brother and Manu have done a bang-up job on this, so I'm going to allow Delta to help out the Ice Kingdom."

Delta nodded. "Thank you, sire." he said.

"Just call me S.M. or Swift, Delta." S.M. responded. As much as he had gotten used to being a king, he still preferred being called people call him by his name.

"Very well, Swift." Delta decided.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm
"So what do you have planned for Delta anyway Swift?" asks Flynn, finishing up his analysis. He places the tablet back into his coat, and walks to Swift's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 pm
"I dunno yet. Maintenance, security etc. I promise I'll find a good job for you, Delta." S.M. explained.

Delta nodded and hovered off the table.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 am
SS and SaF enter the lab, to see what the commotion was. They saw the mech, and were surprised at its relative simplicity. "Who's that?" asks SaF, approaching it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 pm
"Delta-521. I am the new servant under King Swift Macafee." Delta replied. He held his metal claw out to the new robot.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm
SaFire accepts his hand and shakes it, "Nice to make your acquaintance Delta-521. My name is SaFire V1 Auxiliary Unit. This is Side Swipe Death Mech Mk I. We were created by Doctor Ė-li Flyn-n. Sorry for the repetition. I have no idea what happened." SS offers his hand before SaF reminded him that he didn't have a hand. Only weapons.

((The reason for the Ė is because I wanted it to be read with a short e sound. Like egg.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm
"A pleasure." Delta replied. Delta looked around, scanning his surroundings. "Swift, would you mind if I scanned over some maps of the castle?"

"No problem! Dex, take Delta, Flynn and his robots to the archives and let Delta and Flynn's robots scan over the maps." S.M. replied.

"Alright. Come on everyone." Dex said, walking out of the lab.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:09 am
Flynn and company eagerly follow. He hadn't learned the layout of the castle yet, and he was hopeful to find out. They arrive in the archives shortly, and Flynn removes his tablet to begin scans.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:05 am
Delta wasted no time in filing through the maps, scanning every last detail. "So, what is your story, Professor?" Delta asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 am
"Well, I... built SS and SaF as a cooperative team, and trained them to protect others. I created them twenty years ago." explains Flynn, lying to cover up the fact that they were Eggman Robots. The war is still fresh in everyone's minds, and he was unsure of how they would react. So he figured it would be best to skip over that detail for now.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff