Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:00 pm
"Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it, I was just curious...." Riley mumbled looking something like a hurt puppy as he took a small bite of the cookie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:26 pm
Alex blushed a little. "I'm sorry, Riley." He leaned over and gave him a quick hug, then scooted away a few inches. "It's just that, um, I get really protective of my friends, and my friendships, and, um, I just, um, I really like her, she's nice to me, and..." He fell silent, biting his lip.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:34 pm
Riley blushed a little from the sudden and brief hug. "Do you...have a crush on her?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 pm
"No!" Very red now, Alex corrected, "I'm gay. We're just friends. Totally friends. Although I do have a crush and he's, um, really cute." Alex blushed at the ground.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Riley smiled. "That's great! I mean the having a crush part, not the gay part, not that I have a problem with that or anything!" Riley said in a rather flustered manner as he turned a nice shade of pink. "Er, what's his name?" he asked in an attempt at getting away from his poor social skills.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm
"You wouldn't know him," replied Alex evasively. "Since you're, um, new here and all. Anyways, um, do you have any crushes?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm
Riley shook his head before sighing. "I did, but he was straight. Hooked up with one of the popular girls at school a few weeks before I moved. Life hasn't been too kind to me lately."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:19 pm
Zach squeezed Riley's arm. "I'm, um, sorry. It sucks when your crush ends up with someone else. Of the opposite gender. You know, sometimes I kinda wanna be like Shay, just going with the moment and all that, just kissing whoever I wanna kiss without, y'know, fear or worry or any of that. It seems nice." He paused for a moment. "Of course, I'd do it with less drugs. Those are bad. And I don't think I'd be so sarcastic about everything. So, really, not a whole lot like Shay."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:27 pm
"So, Shay without being Shay?" Riley said with a small giggle before sighing a bit. "I know that feeling though. A lot of times I wish I wasn't such a coward. Since I have no gender preference, that should mean I've got twice the chance of finding a significant other, but that doesn't do me much good if I don't have the guts to talk to anyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 pm
"Well, you can talk to me." Alex shrugged a bit. "So... that's good. Maybe we can, um, work on talking to each other. And then we can talk to other people better. Or something. I don't know." He blushed a little.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 pm
"Socially awkward teaching socially awkward. This can't possibly go wrong." Riley joked with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna blushed a bright crimson. Lovely? No one had ever called her that before. "Um thanks. I was only using that as an example." She liked his smile. It was nice. She released her manipulation of Scott's feelings and let them return to normal. "So, I didn't hear before where you said you were staying."

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

Iradesca

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 pm
"Of course it can't!" Alex said brightly, and then he blushed. "Oh, that was a joke. Sometimes I don't catch on to that stuff. Shay always pokes me when she makes a joke so I know."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm
Riley chuckled a little. "Should I do that too? Help you learn to recognize sarcasm?" he said as he lightly poked Alex in the arm.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 pm
Alex blushed. "Yeah, that'd be nice of you. Between you and Shay, I'll be good at this stuff within a few weeks." He let out a little laugh.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff