Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Good, evil.. OTL (Brigid & Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:32 am
She turned her head ever so slightly, green piercing eyes glancing up at him as he spoke. She was comfortable, warm and felt safe in such a way that she hadn't felt in a long while. She found a small pout gracing her maw as he said he'd be taking his leave soon. The last of it warmed her though. Knowing that he wouldn't soon forget her brought her a bit of happiness for the moment. Leaning up, she offered him a soft smile of her own. "I'm glad. because I won't forget you easily either." Leaning over, she gave him a hug, nestling her head against his chest to hear his heart as she hugged him. Her light green wings fanned out lightly and folded up again as she stayed there, lingering not wanting to let go just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 am
The hug had caught him off gaurd but it was warm and relaxing. He wrapped his arms around her small danity body and hoisted himself off the ground making sure to keep her held tight. He squeezed one last time and lifted her softly to set her onto the tree branch just below the make shift bed. He jestured for the to get comfy while he cleaned up the mess below. Packing everything back into the basket but the blanket he hand the basket up to her. He also drapped the blanket on the branch so she could reach it. " Sleep well. Do not worry most things like me do not wander into the opening. I shall sit for a little longer but you need to make yourself comfortable." He said looking up to her. Her large green eyes reminded him if emeralds beneath water. They sparkled softly and held so much emotion. There was two things he was learning quick about her. The first was he had to have her there was not stopping that. And second in his desire to have her she would also be in trouble.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:53 am
Taking the basket, she found a broken branch big enough to hold it and slipped it's handles to rest on the branch for the night. Taking up the blanket next, she scrambled up into the make shift bed and peered down at him with an almost cheeky grin once more. "What.. Dunnae get a kiss goodnight?" She teased lightly. Giggling to herself, she fidgeted into the bed and wrapped herself up in the blanket. Still, she managed to make herself comfortable in such a way that she could watch him a while longer.

Soon between the yaws and nodding, sleep finally took hold and she drifted off. Her arm curled around a corner f the blanket, holding it to her in a half hug as her breathing evened in a deep way. Tomorrow she'd find a suitable home, and then she'd find Azrael to show him where else he could find her if not the tree.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:59 am
Azreal watched her closly and when he seen that she had slipped away into the land of dreams he quitly walked off. He knew that she would be safe here but there was not telling for sure. The sun had completely set and he headed back towards the darkest part of the forest. After walking for several moments and clearing his head of all thoughts of her so the brother would not know he made is way back to his home that lay in the darkest part of the forest. He peered through the thick trees and looked to see if Kerion had arrived yet. Thank the gods that only one of his brothers would be here. Sure enough on the far end of the porch he spotted him. Standing there almost glowing with anger at the fact that Azreal was late. Azreal was the youngest of the three and they never let him forget it. Finally stepping through he made is way to his home. Thats right this is my home and I will not be pushed out of it. He thought to himself.

" Well. Well, little brother it is nice to see you enjoy keeping the company of your family waiting. I do not see the point in this. Your life has no meaning so when you are called you better learn to so up. What would mother think." He said in a voice as cold as ice. Though since words did not express to much anger his eyes said more. " I seen you earlier. I must say bravo. Make the poor girl believe you are her friend before you bring her to her doom." He said almost proud of his brother.

" Yea doom whatever. " Azreal said with a low voice showing no interest in his brother. " Care to explain why you needed me at such a late hour. Or for that matter why you even bothered to come here. " He said with a low growl. Azreal knew he could not allow his brother to since his feelings. " Well you surprise me brother. You have feelings for this child dont you. Oh this could be fun. Fun indeed. Maybe I should go visit this young beauty and show her how you really are. And do not test me her life does not mean anything to me. Well mother will be most displeased when she finds out you are not stalking a female of our race but one of a totally different back ground."

" Touch one fur on her body and I swear to you that life will not end well for you. Death is still tradtion in families. Also mothers wishes do not concern me she proved that long ago." Azreal snapped as he walked into the door and slammed in behind him not allowing his brother entrance.

" Ha well he just made this game even more fun. Now to go to the tree and watch her until morning. He is bound to show." Keiron slipped off the porch and into the darkness to go and watch the sweet love of his dreadful brother.

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 pm
She'd slept soundly the whole night through, visiting pleasant dreams of random events of the day. Her mind was busily cataloging everything that had happened and though she'd wiggled about in the hammock, she hadn't fallen out of it. The next morning she'd awaken, leaving the basket and makeshift bed in the tree while she wandered off to find her own home and place in this world to call her own. She'd found one with the aid of a friendly little water fae and now that she was certain that the small mound in the hidden meadow was suitable, she was on her way back to the tree to get her basket and things to start making the mound more homey.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 am
Keiron had watched the little fae all night and still lurked as she performed meaningless tasks. How boring this could get he thought to himself. He knew that he had to pull something big off but it had to be at the right time. He had followed her to a small mound that appeared to be where she would create a home for herself.

Keiron was so preoccupied with the fae he had not even noticed that Azreal was also lurking nearby.

Azreal was not stalking her so much as he was making sure she was safe. He was unsure if his brothers wearabout and that was never a good thing. After several hours of watching her he decided to head back home. He planned to see her again but not until he knew his brother was long gone. That is when the sound hit. The horrible voice that shattered his thoughts and filled him with anger.

Keiron had set an elbrate scheme to draw her attention. He ruffed himself up a bit and drug his nails across various places on his body. Once he was good and messed up he forced himself to stumble out of the forest and ran half cocked straight into her. He screamed as though he was in pain. Brigid and Keiron both went tumbling.

Azreal was filled with rage but could not engage his brother yet. He has not attempted to harm her so he stay put and watched a few moments.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 am
She'd been knocked off her feet after hearing a horrible wail. Tumbling she found herself slayed in the grass, her hair a mess all in her face as she wildly looked about to see just what had blind sided her. "Saints preserve us!" She huffed lightly as she stood, sweeping her hair from her face and eying what appeared to be another felicorn. This one had injuries, the poor lad. Offering a gentle smile, she crept close. "Shh shh shh.. Dunnae fright.. Tis alright lad. Ye look to be in bad shape.." Looking around she found some moss and scrambled her wings fluttering lightly, she gathered the moss and came back to the injured male. The moss would help to stop the bleeding but surely he'd need more than just the moss.

Kneeling down she reached out carefully. "Ease yourself lad.. Lemme see to those wounds lest they get worse than just blood. 'Twouldnae do ye no good to get them infected." She smiled and began attempting to dress the unknown male's wounds.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 am
Keiron pretended to flail in agony. He shifted his head back and forth as though he was expecting someone to come after him. " I am soo sorry. I had not intended to stumble over you." He hurried the words and panted hard. It was as though he was having a hard time breathing. As she touched the fake wounds he pretended to wince in pain. That is when he caught sight of him. He knew he would come and now he could watch. Azreal needed to be rid if this female and if that ment forcing her to hate him then so be it.

Azreal watched from the distance. His blood boiled in rage. He wanted to go out there and beat the s**t out of his brother but he could not chance hurting her in process.

" I believe he has lost me. Oh I never knew how brutal family could be. One fight and this is how it ends. I am not sure how much farther I would have made it without you." He said in a weak voice. He gave her a fake smile a pretended to faint.

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 am
Large curious green orbs blinked at him she she tended to him with such gentle care. She should have been cautious. Should have been leery of him but he was injured and she couldn't very well let him bleed out or make his injuries worse. "Dunnae worry bout it.. what matters is that we get these tended to hmm?" She offered a light chuckle as she moved to the next Injury. "If you dunnae mind my asking.. but who be after ye lad?" She looked around wondering if the two of them would be safe, half expecting any moment now the tormentor to start bursting through the underbrush to get his quarry and her in the process.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 am
Keiron lay there laughing on the inside. His moment of fainting was short lived and he played it out to just be him closing his eyes. " A family member of mine names do not matter. He is brutal and mean. Apparently he did not accept my invenation to my wedding. I ment him no harm just wanted to have him there. " Keiron kept peering to where he spotted Azreal the first time but he could not see him fully. It kept getting better and better. He knew he could draw him out. Force him to scare her. " I think we are safe I do not believe he will follow us. He has no reason to be so out in the open. May I have the name of my caretaker?" He asked her, Pretending as though it cause him trendous pain he attempted to sit up a bit more. He could see it in her eyes that she was falling for the bait. This was easier than catching fish with worms. She was to nice. Ha nice. Why would he want her.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 am
She frowned. A wedding was a happy occasion.. She couldn't think as to why one's family member wouldn't want to join in on the festivities. "Awwe.. Perhaps tis not all that it seems?" She tried to offer a bit of ease to this tormented lad's mind. She offered him another warm smile. "Ne're can be too cautious lad... Just call me Brigid." She said Trying to ease him back down seeing his pain with leaning up. "Tsk tsk.. Dunnae move.. you'll reopen those wounds... As is they be needing some witch hazel.. but I dunnae see any near by..." She frowned lightly. Standing up she duster herself off once more. "If ye be sure you'll be fine I can go look for some.. Shouldnae take too long."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 am
"There is some that grows in a small patch. but it is a ten minute walk from here." He said to her allowing her to move him around. He needed her to trust him some what. And he knew that a wedding bit would make her believe. Everyone believe in weddings and love. " I promise I will be here when you return my wounds are to extensive for me to wander to far." Offering her a warm but weak smile.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am
"Then I'll be back in a moment." She grinned, nodding she scampered off to find the witch hazel. She didn't want to be gone too long so haste was something she was determined to use. Along her way she found other herbs and picked them till she reached the bush mentioned and stopping, she picked enough to use now and send with him later so he could keep the wounds clean.

After picking all the herbs she could hold, she slowly made her way back, her arms full of the fresh herbs she'd found. One never knew when they'd come across such bounty in herbs so she'd decided to take what she could while she was out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 am
Azreal watched as Brigid left. He knew his window was small but it may be the only chance he would get to stop his brother. Azreal stalked across the clearing moving rather quickly. His blood boiled deep within his vains and he could not help the low growls that escaped his mouth. Once he reached Keiron he grabber him but his chest and held him in the air. Face to face the growl low in Azreal voice was rather loud and echoed through Keirons ears.

" Do you really plan to kill me now brother. You know she will find out and forgiveness with be a hard thing to get." " I do not plan to kill you I plan to force you to live this misserable life you have made for yourself. Stay away from her she has no purpose in our family afairs."

Just as Azreal finished speaked Keiron had spotted Brigid on her way back. He wanted to draw Azreal out and it had worked. " You need a mate worthy of the family and this will not do." Keiron whispered to him. He then leaned back and screamed. " I AM SORRY PLEASE DO NOT HURT ME! I WILL NEVER SHOW MY FACE AROUND YOU AGAIN. PLEASE LET ME GO AND MOTHER SHALL NEVER FIND OUT!" Keirons screams were loud and full of emotion. I sounded so really

" SHUT UP YOU FOOL. WHY ARE YOU THE ONE SCREAMING WHEN YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE KILLED." Azreal screamed back then he turned to see Brigid and dropped Keiron to the ground. All anger left him now he was filled with sarrow and regret. The way she looked at him hurt all the way to his heart. Keiron had won.

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:05 am
She'd stopped as soon as she'd seen Azrael holding the unknown male. The poor thing's screams echoed about the small clearing. What was worse for her ears was what followed. Azrael's threats to his own.. brother? Her grip on the herbs went lax and most of them tumbled out of her hands. Her fur bristled and her emerald eyes went sharp as her Irish temper boiled.

Stalking forward, she simply stepped in, setting herself between Azrael and his brother, her back to the wounded male. She was glaring fiercely up at Azrael. "Shame.... Shame be upon ye..." Her hand clutched the bundle of herbs till her knuckles felt feverish. "The poor lad comes to invite ye to his wedding and ye strike him?" She looked hurt, confused, obviously she couldn't understand. "Why?" It was all she could ask.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff