Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Canterlot Crashers** (finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 pm
Dreamcloud watched in awe at the pre-game show.

"Wicked," she muttered lightly, grinning at every maneuver. With every deft rise and drop, every move, she analyzed and broke down, trying to understand the mechanics of their graceful movements. She put the angles of their wings, the placement of their hooves to memory. It was kind of inspirational to her, seeing someone who already knew what they were good at, knew what they wanted to do. She looked up to ponies like that.

"Fleetfoot, of course," she said to herself, though she was sure no one was listening, nor did they care. She slowly, hesitantly inched closer to the guardrail, then immediately backed up again when she saw that her intended spot was close to another pony. She sighed, and stood up tall, using her height to her advantage.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 pm
Nightshade watched with remarkable interest. Never was he this fascinated by things in the real world than in his books. He waited for the race to start, leaning on the rail sluggishly. Little did he know, the rail was very fragile. With a yelp of surprise, the guard rail broke and Nightshade began to fall into the competitors' area.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 pm
Dreamcloud, still close, almost watched in slow motion as she saw the rail break under his weight. With a squeak, she darted forward to grab him as soon as possible. Her wings shot her forward, neck stretched out and hooves tucked in as she dove.

Am I slower than usual or is he just really heavy? she thought to herself as she raced to catch up to him. As she got closer, she grabbed hold of what was closest, which happened to be his tail. She tried to slowly stop before heading up, knowing she was pulling his tail.

"Clutz," she said, but her comment was muffled by the mouth full of hair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:35 pm
Nightshade craned his neck to look at Dreamcloud. "You know, if you're just going to lecture me, you can just drop me." Then he realized it wasn't Rainbow Dash that saved him like he thought. "Oh, uh, sorry."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 pm
((My bad. When I was posting this, I got distracted, and it took longer than I thought. When I had began editing, those weren't there. So I apologize.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 pm
((Read last two posts, Ezio))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 pm
Setting him down, Dreamcloud lowered her head and cowered back, taking a few steps away. She resisted the urge to disgustedly spit out a few stray hairs on her tongue.

"I'm sorry," she said, not thinking he'd have even understand what she'd said. She half heartedly kicked at the ground with her back hoof, embarrassed and refusing to even look up at the pony she'd saved.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 pm
((Yeah, I edited it. Sorry.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:10 pm
Bonfire ran over to Nightshade. "Dear Celestia! Nightshade, are you alright?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm
Nightshade gave a nervous chuckle. "Of course I am, Bonfire! Thanks to this pony right over here." He said, motioning to Dreamcloud.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm
Dreamcloud blushed, offering a small smile, hoping he wasn't mad... Under the stress, she'd bitten down pretty hard. But it was still saving his life. She accidentally made eye contact with Nightshade, and once again looked straight down again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm
Bonfire walked closer to the mare and lowered his head to get a look at the savior's face. "Hey. I'm Bonfire. Thanks for saving my friend. What's your name?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Nightshade rolled his eyes. Typical of Bonfire to get into buisness. "Bonfire, Bonfire, back up a little, give the mare her space."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Well, she wasn't as shy as Fluttershy, and managed a small smile as she gave her name.

"Oh, it was nothing. I couldn't let him get hurt. I'm Dreamcloud," she said.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm
"Well thanks anyway! Why don't you join us?" Bonfire asked.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff