Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm
((Yes, but that's only during the Sonic Rainboom, other than that, the fastest she can fly is 5.8, only able to double it, as I said, with the Sonic Rainboom. There is no other way for her to fly faster than 5.8, so technically, she shouldn't be able to be with the Grimlyn right now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm
((Well then.))

Edit: Rainbow Dash began to fly up higher until she reached her max altitude. She then broke off into a dive and quickly picked up speed, a mach cone forming around her. Soon, she was coming closer to the jet with increasing speed. Her body seemed to stretch a bit as as shot out of the mach cone into an explosion of rainbow colors. She leveled with the Jet and zoomed past it, slightly rocking it.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 pm
"What in Sam Hill was that?! Oh no you don't sister!" Grim pushes the Grimlyn to its limits and beyond. "Come on girl, you can do it! Come on!" the plane grew closer to the pony, and was reaching Mach 9.6, when the hull started to shutter, the wings began to crack and the left engine began to smoke. "Ah hell! We gotta slow down or else she'll crash! Sorry Pinkie, but we won't be able to beat her today!" the plane slows to a typical speed, and a typical altitude as Rainbow rockets ahead. "Ah well. The old girl put up a fight." he says, patting the dashboard. "Luckily I installed hat self repair unit that Dex made for me." the robotic unit began repairing the plane, welding and cooling the minor damage.

((I'll come back through and change he text to green, it's hard to do on my phone. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 am
"You see?! Nopony is faster the Dashie!" Pinkie Pie said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 am
"No pony, maybe, but a plane can always get faster. Once she's at her limit she can't get faster. " replies Grim.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 pm
"That's what you think!" Rainbow said, tapping on the window and laughing proudly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 pm
"Oh, just wait. We'll see who's laughing when I refine this baby. But until then, how about we just take a leisurely fly around the planet? Do some tricks and the sort?" asks Grim, once the robot finished its repairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:18 pm
"Now you're talkin'!" Rainbow said. She already bolted off into the clouds, swirling around them and making them spin.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:44 pm
The Grimlyn accelerated and dove into barrel rolls and loop-d-loops, keeping up with the pony.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm
Rainbow Dash kicked off a chunk of the could that was now spinning, sending the fluff of water to harmlessly explode in Grim's windshield.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 am
"Oh, I see how it is! It's a cloud war you want, huh?" shouts Grim, flying through the nearest cloud, gathering it in his bomb hatch ((somehow)) and drops it ontop of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:50 pm
Rainbow recovered quickly and grabbed a dark-looking cloud and bucked it, causing a lightning bolt to shoot across Grim's view.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 am
"Woah, now that's a bit dangerous my friend, but I can handle it." he says, gathering his own lightning and arcing it just over her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 am

"... and that's how we got here! So, you can tell everypony to stop worrying so much." Twilight said to Professor Flynn.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am
((Um, Fenrir is still in Equestria.))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff