Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**A Step Out** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 pm
Autha felt as if she could fly! She felt so fantastic, like a weight had been lifted from her!
She smiled broadly and said, "It is all because of you, you know! You are... fantastic!" She giggled. "I-I do not know what you did to liberate me so, but I must ask that you do not stop!" She laughed loudly, which was rare, considering the fact that she thought her laugh was irritating. Maybe that is one of the reasons why I have not been so happy, she thought; I have not had a reason to laugh in so long.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 pm
Bonfire smiled widely. "I never thought I'd end up with a mare as amazing as you."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:35 pm
Finding nothing to say, Autha blushed and kissed Bonfire once again.

"Okay, so the cake is in the oven, and I think it's gonna be really really good because I can just sense it, you know? Like, when you feel a good thing in your gut and you think- OH MY GOODNESS!" Pinkie shouted as she walked into the room. Autha's blush grew almost as red as her mane, and she gave a sheepish smile as she moved a bit away- but not by much!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm
"S-So, Pinkie. Where should we sit?" Bonfire asked.

"You can sit right here!" Pinkie said, pulling out two chairs in a nearby table. The cake'll be ready soon!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 pm
Autha took the seat closest to her. Get a handle on yourself! she thought, Idiot! She sighed and said to Pinkie, "So, um, What kinds of things do you enjoy baking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 pm
"I like baking all sorts of things! I like baking cookies and cupcakes and brownies and even potatoes! Well I bake potatoes for dinner not for selling, but I like baking them anyway!" Pinkie Pie explained.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 pm
Autha smiled. "I love potatoes!" she announced. "Potatos, carrots, anything I can grow. Well, I have attempted to grow. I can never manage to keep a garden for more than a few weeks. I am afraid that I am not as talented as those who are able to tend to such small things...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm
"Well I have to to earn my monthly wage." Bonfire said. "I don't get any money for being a firepony. I have to sell fruits and vegetables to earn money. Luckily I don't have to buy much food since I have my own right outside my house." Bonfire had a sudden realization. "But hey! Winter's coming up soon, and in winter I part time at the school! I can't wait!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 am
Gardens?
School?
Had this colt been sent from Celestia herself?!
Autha smiled broadly. "You part-time at the school?" she asked. She had always felt a special connection to the school here, though she didn't quite know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:40 pm
"Yeah! Cheerilee was nice enough to give me a job there when winter comes around. She let's me teach the kids about fire safety sometimes, and the kids love it when I let them do art projects when Cheerilee is doing a light lesson on the history of William Neighespear and Fillynardo da Vinci!" Bonfire felt joy course through him. "Oh, boy. I'm getting excited already! The Crusaders are gonna be so happy to see me!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 pm
"I simply adore Cheerilee. I have helped her with a few lesson plans. She is such a wonderful teacher! " Autha said with admiration. "P-perhaps I could help you as well? I mean, only if you so desire..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 pm
"Really? I mean, I have to Cheerilee if she's got room for one more, but yeah! I'd love to have you there!" Bonfire replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:02 pm
"Oh!" said Pinkie, "That would be super amazing for you two! You could see each other, like, every day! Well, except for weekends and stuff, but you'd probably see each other anyway then 'cause you'd wanna be together! Aww!"
Ding!
"Cake's done!" exclaimed Pinkie as she ran back into the kitchen. Autha sighed and asked, "Is she normally this easily excited?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm
"Extremely." Bonfire replied with a sigh and a smile.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:15 pm
"You have very interesting friends. I hope to be able to meet more of them!" Autha said with a quick wink. A light blush took over her face, and she looked away, hoping not to seem too easily flustered.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff