Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Hybrid Theory (Sleeping too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:31 pm
"That would be a bad idea, any time loops would be detected by the cameras and set off the pulse, that or the guards would notice. At least this way they get to keep looking at a boring screen and we can escape unoticed, well mostly unnoticed. First seems to have made too much of a ruckus escaping. I had been planning on communicating a plan that would keep us from setting off the alarms and escape unseen, and together. It has a success rate of up to 49.517% With the scematics I just grabbed I can see it would of had a 78.372% but no use worrying about that now. Oh, and based on the sound of those gun shots earlier we have approximately three minutes before they eventually find us. Speed would be very benificial right now." Alpha continued to the large door on the far side of the room and looked it over a bit, making sure there weren't any traps but was dismayed when he saw that it took a password. "We may need to find another way. This door requires a pass code. I could figure it out if I had a former pass code and their randomization patterns but that would take time we don't have. Wrex, mind just removing the door? We shall have to fight our way out after but we don't have any other way out, the other halls lead directly into the barracks. This is the only exit to the main complex and the exit I had planned."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Wrex riased his right eyebrow as the other kid continued to speak. There had always been a small suspicion that Wrex had been the first kid ever to survive any hybrid attempts, but it seemed like this kid was confirming it. He reffered to himself as second, which meant only on thing. "Ah, so you're the reason The Mad Scientist is why he is. Super intelligence seems to be quite a blessing, or perhaps a curse." He followed Alpha in the line, wating for the other two to go first. Wrex had been taking lead, but with Alpha now doing the leading, they needed someone strong to watch their backs. Especially with the newfound problem. He listened to the other boys talk, Alpha showing his intelligence a little too much. "Hey don't blame me for wanting to test out my strength the moment I got out. It's been an eternity since I felt whole. Besides, I didn't start it. I just took advantage of the situation." He paused for a moment, to feel up the door with his powers. It was different, even from the metal that had been above the cameras. "Sorry again kiddo, but that door doesn't feel right either. Not like the other ones, but different. Almost like it'd take too much energy to move it. It feels heavier than it should. I break open that door by myself, and I won't be able to walk out of here." Wrex couldn't do anything about the door if he was on his own, but the girl obviously had telekinetic powers. If she could help, it could move. He looked at Jamie before he spoke. "Think you could help me out a little?"

Adam smiled as Hati threw the gun to the ground. The kid was trying to make sure that he would go unseen, but the bullets were made special, and being on target wasn't going to be much of an issue. "It's a shame she didn't have much time to teach you very much. It was such an unfortunate accident, your family getting hit with that diease. Do you know what caused that disease? Because I do." The Mad Scientist raised the gun to fire when avoice came from behind him. It sounded similar to one of the escaped hybrid's. Christpher's voice, super strength and elemental control being his known abilities. The kid had been carrying a gun in his hand when Adam had left the Ring leader's office, which meant it was probably still on him, and leveled at the scientist. Unfortunately, unless it was a head shot, the kid wasn't going to be able to kill The Mad Sceintist, as his coat would stop all bullets, but the force of the blow would be disorienting. He'd have to waste a flash step to get behind the kid. What a shame.

Adam pulled the trigger of his gun, the aim for the exact point the gun had been floating, but the moment the bullet left the gun it exploded, revealing a net vibrating at the same frequency that his gun was, both of which still made out of a non-metal substitute just for Wrex. The sound frequency was design to prevent telekinetics, but with Hati that wasn't going to be an issue. It wouldn't even be tested truly until facing the other children, at which point he could see if the net could actually circumvent telekinetics entirely. Upon contact with an object the net would begin to curl up and tighten around the object trapping them. Logically it was going to hit one of the bodies on the ground, Adam just had to hope that the kid was close enough to it. With the trigger pulled on Hati, The Mad Sceintist took one step backwards, his flash step taking effect. It propelled him backwards ten feet, so long as he did not hit Christopher or any other object. Fortunately he did not, and wound up behind Christopher, but unfortunately in the sight of the other kids. He frowned as he took another step back, two of his five total flash steps now being wasted as he was propelled ten more feet backwards. "Dear Christopher, I am the one who gave you your powers. I am the one who made you who you are, and yet you squander the gifts I have given you. You arrogantly use them to escape into a world you know nothing about." With that said, he pulled the trigger on Christpher, the bullet again exploding into a net. The next was heat resistant, but that would not stop Christopher from freezing it into place with an iceberg, or molding the rock of the ground to stop it. Unfortunately, the kid also had to turn and realize the situation fast enough, and with Adam's flash stepping allowing him to disorient the kid, it may not happen. All that remained was for the situation to unfold, so that he could see if he'd captured any of the kids in his first appearance.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm
"Yes, he wasn't that hard to crack when you know where the weak points are. Thankfully he had many. After the beating I got that night I didn't speak until just today. Speaking of, it is Wednesday, August the 15th. About 3:02 P.M." Alpha then handed the map to Wrex, a small smile on his face. "You lead them out. You're heading for the blip on the screen. I have it set to tell you your location. I have to go back for the others, there are still a few hybrids back there heading the wrong way. Make a path for us, we'll meet you on the outside." Alpha outstretched his hand to Wrex.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:51 am
Jamie stayed quiet as the boys talked, She followed close behind Alpha, not wanting to be left behind. Jamie stared to rub her arms as if cold. She gave a start when Wrex talked to her. "Huh?" She looked at the door, then nodded. "Yeah, I could try.." She blinked when Alpha said he was leaving. Then a thought came to her. She weighed the thought in her head and decided she could try. While Alpha was still talking to Wrex Jamie poked and prodded the door with a weave of Air. The door seemed.. Thick. Maybe that was why Wrex said it felt heavy. I wonder.... Jamie started to make a complicated weave of Air, as she did this her breathing slowed and to her it felt like everything was getting... Dense. She made another weave to keep everyone in place, but she didn't know why she did it. Once it was secure she started to spin the first weave. It spun faster and faster until the weave itself turned into a powerful cyclone drill thing. The drill started to pull everyone towards it, but Jamie's second weave kept everyone in place, thought hair and clothes whipped around. Once the drill was spinning super fast, Jamie rammed it into the door as hard as she could. She winced at the sound of tearing metal but didn't cover her ears. She let the wind die down and released the second weave, and blinked, there was a huge whole in.. Where the door used to be. "Oops..." Jamie said blushing. "I didn't mean to make it that big..." She rubbed her arms then held her head because she was suddenly lightheaded.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm
Hati's heart very nearly stopped at the second mention of his mother. Few people outside of the family or the hospital staff knew that she had died from an incurable illness, so how did he know that his sister had been struck as well? As badly as he wanted to know, his eyes flicked over to the appearance of Chris. "Be careful! It's Mad that we're up against!" he shouted just as the man in question pulled the trigger. Instead of a bullet, a net seemed to emerge from the barrel, heading straight for him. But not meant for him, thanks to his unseen move. With an audible grunt, Hati lifted the unconscious guard's body up, and tossed it into the net's path, ducking off to the side to make sure that he cleared it as well. The substitute target was immediately engulfed and it fell to the floor with a thump. As soon as he turned his attention back to the Mad Scientist and realized that the man had somehow gained the advantage of distance, he was up and running.

Sköll only gave Chris a tight nod of thanks when he offered to find his twin, and his grip tightened still on his metal bar. But his slight relief was taken away at Chris's yell, and then again when the scientist appeared as if out of nowhere, once directly behind the other hybrid and then farther away. He had little time to react in the first place but thankfully some of his instincts took over. The metal bar shot out of his hand outside of the net's range, aimed truly by his telekinesis. Strangely, it wobbled in mid flight as it passed the trap, but only fell an inch or two in its continued trajectory.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:43 pm
Once Kiff listened to Alpha talk for a few seconds, he decided to ignore most of what he was saying. He wouldn't try to understand. He was blessed with street smarts, not smarts like he was. He hoped that the girl could help Wrex more than they could. He looked over to Alpha, who was saying he was leaving to find the others. "If you need I can go too. Its not best to be alone in here." Kiff didn't notice when Jamie started to make winds that moved about her, since she had put the coat of air around the three. Kiff jumped back when the door was torn down. suddenly. Jamie's face was flushed and she apologized. He didn't know why she would for opening the door. He realized she seemed faint, and instinctively reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders, keeping her on her feet. "Don't apologize. You did good."

Evening had done as Chris commanded, lowering her head. She overheard Chris asking who someone was. Not soon after, she saw the man in clear view as he vanished passed Chris in the hall. "Did you see that Sköll?!" She had a fear that he didn't, because Chris hadn't turned to face the guy that was now behind him. Can my eyes see fast moving obstacles too? She heard what sound like a gun shot, and then saw a net scoping out towards Chris, who still wasn't turned around. Evening didn't think, but reacted, jumping up, and sprinting past Sköll and hit into the net before the first one had even hit Hati. She gasped as she tripped on it and fell into a roll, going a ways down the hall, past the intersection, fighting the net that seemed to be snaking its way around her.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 am
Chris snarled at the man, he didn't like being called 'Christopher'. Chris was surprised when the man jumped past him, Hati had called him 'Mad', time suddenly seemed to slow as the second net was fired and Evening got in the was of it. "Evening!" Chris yelled as the net captured her. He took of the other gun and skidded it across the floor to Sköll, "Cover me!" Chris ran to a fallen guard and took his Knife. He fired a few rounds at Mad, aiming for his head wile he ran to Evening, "Don't worry, i'll get you out!" Chris presided to try and cut the ropes, heating the blade slightly as he did so the metal was molten hot. "Don't move, i don't want this to burn you." Chris continued to cut the ropes. Determined to get Evening out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm
Jamie gave Kiff a thank you smile because she didn't think she could talk, he head was so light. She felt sick, so, using the wall, she slid to the ground, being lower helped her head feel better. thank a thought came to her. "We.. We should keep moving..." she attempted to get up, very slowly. "If that... that doctor dude finds us... It'll be.. bad.. Right?" Jamie shouldn't have been talking so much, it was making her sick.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Wrex paused from his thoughts upon the door to stop and look Alpha in the eyes as he spoke. When Alpha extended his hand, Wrex shook it. Perhaps his eyes expressed more than words could, but he hoped that the genius could pick up on the cue. Wrex had new respect for this kid. "Good luck." He had time to utter out the sentence when he heard the door groan. By the time he had looked it was gone. He raised a single eyebrow at Jamie, then let a hearty smile form on his lips. Kiff gave her an appropriate response to the wall going down, but it took only a moment for it to vanish from her body and be replaced with fear of the Mad Scientist. "I won't let him get you. Anyone that stays with me will get out of here. We don't have time to discuss the plan, if Alpha thinks he can go alone he can. I'm sure he's got nearly every possible situation already mapped out in his head. Let's get going." Wrex nodded at Alpha one last time before he looked at the pad and started off towards the "blip on the screen".

The Mad sceintist frowned. He shot twice, used two flash steps, but only one hybrid had been captured. He did not expect them to create such a close bond so quickly that one would sacrifice herself for the other, but it appears that they had. Which meant their downfall. The twin flung a metal rod around the corner of the hall using some slight form of telekinesis, but Adam was prepared to meet it the the one prototype that was not limited in uses. It woud have to be overloaded with force, which he did not think any of the hybrids would manage with out training their skills farther. He raised his free hand which was still covered in the black glove, and at the mere thought blue ring appeared in front of him. The gradually grew in size the farther they went out, stopping about four feet outwards from his extended hand, the largest ring growing the the size of the hallway before disappearing, which was followed by the next ring, and so on and so forth. When the metal rod was within the diameter of the blue rings it simply cae to a complete stop, the bullets from Christopher's shots stopping as well.

As of right now the gloves were purely defensive, only being able to stop things, but he hoped to one day allowed them to also through the object caught. With another thought, the rings stop coming from the glove, and the objects fell to the ground with a clang. As Chris went down to cut Evening from her net, which would ultimately be useless as the net was heat resistant, The Mad Sceintist raised his gun and fired again at him. He did not know what Hati was doing, nor what Skoll would do, but he needed to focus on the visible targets before he attempted to get to the others. WHile this took place he said nothing. Mind games only worked on singular targets, not in groups. His orange eyes simply examined the situation and waited for it to unfold.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:58 pm
With Wrex and the others getting out Alpha made his way down the different hallways, the guards not posing much threat to him as he slammed any who cme into sight against the wall with his powers. It didn't take him long to make it to the room where he had heard the gun shots. He choose to take a stealthy approach, peering around the corner using the reflective surface of the glass in the door. He was in there all right, the Mad Scientist. With a few seconds of thought and a deep breath or two Alpha turned into the room. "Well, well, if it isn't my best friend in this whole entire Hell Hole. You haven't come by my cage in some time. Why would that be?" Alpha began to stalk around the room, a taunting tone in his voice. "Oh, that's right, you went insane. I'm sure you remember that. But who, I wonder, let you off of your leash? Was it the Ring Leader? I could only guess."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:37 am
Jamie nodded, but it made her head swim. Wrex's kind smile and reassuring words made her feel a little bit better. "Kiff... Do you think you could help me walk..? I'm afraid I won't be able to by myself..." Jamie said, blushing a little bit. She still felt lightheaded, but she did feel better, her legs did a little feel weak, though, and they needed to keep moving. She didn't want to slow them down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 am
Chris started to cuss violently as the net rapped around him and he flung backwards come ways. He thrashed around and realized he dropped the knife he swore even more violently. "Get me outta here!!" He yelled at no one in particular. "Gahh!!!" He thrashed around even more trying to break free. He knew it wouldn't work, but he had to try. He looked for the knife, it was in between Evening and him. He growled angrily, and tried to get out again.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm
((Maybe we should have had a map on this place drawn out...I thought we were in a hallway.))

"Chris, no!" Hati yelled in shock as he watched the other hybrid become trapped as Evening had. It was only one man! How was he able to capture two of the four of them? Even with his reputation among the other children they should have been able to take him down with relative ease, disregarding his love for gadgets. He watched as his twin had a similar reaction, gritting and grinding his teeth in anger. Both of them could probably escape by themselves, but not without a guilty conscience, and Hati's would weigh more heavily upon him. No, he knew that neither he nor his brother would abandon Chris and Evening. Then, as suddenly as the Mad Scientist had appeared, someone else did. In a strange way, he looked like the twins, but he definitely wasn't a triplet.

Sköll noticed the newcomer as well, but that didn't distract him from his rapid thoughts or actions. A few seconds after the metal bar and bullets had hit the floor he was opening the chamber of his gun and dumping the bullets onto the floor. Except, they didn't hit the floor, instead stopping and rising to hover in small circles around his head. And despite the fact that things looked grim with his newfound friends trapped as they were, a rough plan had formed in his mind. "Hati!" He called to his brother who he knew was still somewhere. He growled dog-like and barked his instructions to the only one that would understand them. Then, without knowing what would happen next, Sköll charged at Adam, the bullets zipping ahead of him.

Hati shook his head to force the indecisiveness out before springing into action as well. He sprinted invisibly to where Chris and Evening lay in their nets as his twin rushed at the scientist, unhooking his belt and throwing one end to Chris as he held onto the other side. "Grab hold of this and do not let go." He instructed him and wormed his fingers into Evening's net, grasping at the strange fibers. Then he waited for things to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:56 pm
Chris continued to struggle until he heard Hati talk to him. "Hati...? Where are you?" Chris tried to see Hati, he glanced at the belt and wriggled closer to it, grabbing it with strong fingers and an iron grip. "I have it."It was said softly, but loud enough so Hati could hear. "Hurry... That guy stopped my bullets, who knows what else he would do..." He spotted the knife, maybe Hati would see it and grab it.  

RavenStar13Forever

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:34 pm
(( We are in a cross intersection of 4 hallways, Ty. ))

Evening was hoping that Chris could get her untangled, but she didn't see the third one coming until he was trapped too. She looked around, trying to see the others and how they were doing, but the walls blocked everyone else form sight. She heard Hati's voice and watched Chris grab the belt he offered. She saw the net wrinkle up, where it was being gripped. "Thanks, Hati" Evening whispered softly, afraid to be heard. It was weird without the sirens, and she was forcing her breathing to be quiet and steady.

"I'm glad to be teamed up with you two."
Kiff was still holding onto Jamie as she struggled to stand. "I just hope Alpha knows what hes doing." He was thinking that Jamie was a stubborn girl, but when she asked for help, he dismissed the idea. "How about I just carry you on my back?" He crouched in front of her. "It will help you recover faster if you don't have to spend energy walking."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff