Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 pm
"Martini tried to eat me!" Midnight blurted out, before Thgindim hushed her, petting her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am
"Wait, Martini what?!" he shouts, bringing the gun up, not aiming it, but enough to show that he was willing, "Explain Martini."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am
"Did not!" Martini said childishly. "I was giving her sexual pleasures by licking her side."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 am
"Right, so I'm heading back to my place." Sciz grabbed the top of the window and swung on top of the roof. He looked through the window, hanging upside down. "If anyone feels like coming with me, go ahead and get up here."

Varudan had been absolutely ecstatic with the mass zombie breakout, devoting his full time to converting the cannon fodder into his own undead army. The screams of civilians and the attention of the guards no longer kept him from becoming, more or less, the "Lord of the Dead." He walked throughout the streets, his army of zombies, some enhanced with cybernetic implants and limbs, facing off against the masses of other undead to be assimilated into the army. He knew that eventually his control of the army would spread too thin, causing them to turn on him, but he was too happy to care. "I LOVE THIS!" He exclaimed, nearly giggling like a schoolgirl.

((I felt it was too perfect))  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 am
"You said you wanted to eat my flesh!" Midnight retorted, more tears forming. Thgindim sighed and kissed Midnight to shut her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:17 am
"To be honest, I have half a mind to toss you out on your own right now Martini. What do you say Midnight?" asks Fenrir.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am
"How about he just comes to my place?" Sciz said, still hanging upside down from the roof.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:23 am
((Midnight's shadow is a lesbian?))

Dust came up out of the basement. He had been sleeping in there ever since the party last Friday. "Wha-? What's going on here?" He said, looking at Midnight and her shadow kissing.

Martini got up and opened the door. "Fine. BYE." And he was gone.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 am
"Right," Sciz got up, starting to head back to his place. "See you guys later!" He hopped off their house, using the other rooftops to head back to his home.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am
"You guys realize that us kicking Martini out will probably come back to possibly literally bite us in the a** later, right?" Briar asked everyone, trying to be logical. She noticed Dust's arrival and nodded at him, acknowledging his presence while still focussing on the situation at hand.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 am
"Well, we can't have him wandering around staring at us like we're hamburgers." says Fenrir, "And where did you come from Dust?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 am
Dust scratched his head. "Remember the party yesterday? I passed out in the basement."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 am
((Bisexual))

Midnight pulled away from her shadow as she heard Dust's voice, a blush spreading across her muzzle.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff