Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Volk sighs. "I see..this could be a problem but I could help."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 pm
"How so?" S.M. asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Briar's ears perked when she heard this. At that moment, she would have cut off her own arm if it helped Fenrir at all. She wanted to help, and she was anxcious to listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:51 pm
Volk closes his eyes and thinks. "This is probably because Fenrir has some pent-up emotions if We can get him to unleash those emotions then he might turn back to normal."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm
"E-emotions?" Briar asked, her voice radically more scratchy, "Maybe... I can... help with that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:48 pm
Fenrir grimaces and pulls himself into a fetal position, even the air was hurting him.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 pm
S.M. looked to Fenrir. "It's worth a shot. But let's get Dex's diagnosis before we try anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm
Briar nodded in agreement. She looked over at Fenrir, but she couldn't bring herself to move to his side. He looked like he was in so much pain; she was afraid that even the sound of her footsteps would cause him agony. She held back tears once again. No one should ever have to be like that, she thought, Especially someone as amazing as him.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Dex, by this point, had already run multiple tests on Fenrir. Going back and forth through his notes, writing and re-writing data. Finally, he put down his pencil and turned. "Well, as far as I can tell, this is no transmitted disease, but his DNA does show signs of mutation. But, it's in sections that control the brain. So, upon further study, this issue seems to be linked to his senses. So, the way I propose we go about trying to cure him, is through his senses of touch, taste, feel, sight and hearing. Let's go down the list. Touch. I have an idea for this. Swift, get Fenrir's dagger and put it in his hand."

S.M. nodded and unsheathed the dagger and placed it in Fenrir's hand, making him grasp it firmly.

"Any reactions?" Dex asked.

"None yet..." S.M. replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 pm
((Quick question, are you trying to cure the Lycanthropy or the damage done to the body? Because the damage done has to heal on its own. It's like any wound. And the Lycanthropy isn't curable. Or are you just inputting fillers?))

((Also, aren't feel and touch the same thing? I think you meant smell.))

Fenrir's eyes glazed over, but his shaking stopped. The familiar object gave him comfort.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm
(( I didn't know there was no cure. I was just going off of what seemed like it would work.))

"Wait... He's stopped shaking!" S.M. called.

"Good, that's progress!" Dex said, looking back to his notes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm
Briar smiled and maintained the small lantern of Hope that she had kept for many years. She moved just a tad closer to Fenrir, still minding her distance, still wanting to hold him close and tell him that he's safe now.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:14 pm
((Well, I guess there could be a cure. But I don't want there to be one. I like the gauntlet idea, and it allows for flexibility later on. Trust me. There's a rhyme and reason to this.))

The pain was still unbearable, but at least the horrifying memories were fading and being replaced by the few memories he had of his mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 am
((Oh yeah, I forgot about the gauntlet. Well, we need some help. We can't discover you hidden past like it's solving a 4-pice puzzle.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 am
((Aw, and why not? I've got the ear piece right here. Or maybe that's lint...))

Fenrir had to compulsively restrain himself to not pull the dagger across his neck. Not with everyone here, he'll have to wait until they leave. 'I can't let it control me again. I have to stop myself at all costs. I don't want to hurt anyone I care about.'  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff