Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:28 pm
“The cries of the dead are terrible indeed;”

"I don't think we're common anywhere anymore...", Kaida responds as they make their way out of the dorm. Once outside she hesitates for a moment, looking first on direction then another as she tries to remember where the cafe was.

“You should try not to hear them.”
- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm
Victoria who was looking at the map was trying to find the sushi place which was next to the cafe the others were looking for. The neko sighed in frustration. She had a hard time with maps. She hated walking around with out in her face.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 am
Andrew landed a block away from victoria, and started walking toward a sushi place he saw while in the air. while walking towards it, he ran right into Victoria by accident, nearly losing his balance in doing so. "Sorry!" he said to her as he regained his balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:48 am
"You got that right. As much as I hate to admit it, ours is a dyin' breed... Us Crystals are even rarer still... That's what mama is. She's a Crystal Dragon." Draco looked around to try and figure out which cafe Kaida was referring to before. "I've been to a lot of the restaurants here, but my memory ain't always the greatest."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Finally just picking a direction at random, Kaida begins walking again. "I don't normally eat out, so I've never had to pay much attention...", she responds. After a few moments she see's the cafe she had noticed earlier and sighs quietly in relief. She looks around after hearing someone apologizing and see's a boy regaining his balance after running into a girl.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 pm
Victoria's ears went back in shock. The hairs on her tail were also standing "No...no problem" she said quietly. It was clear she was startled. "I uhhh... I'm going off for sushi" she said before walking in the wrong direction.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 pm
Andrew look over at Victoria and sighed a little. i should do a little more than apologize to her like that... he thought as he opened his mouth to speak "There's a sushi place a block away from here, though not in that direction." He smiled at Victoria, holding out his hand as a gesture to come with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:02 pm
"Oh, okay" Victoria said shyly as she went along with Andrew. She figured she went the wrong way. She didn't notice Bikki walking past.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 pm
Andrew kept smiling as he led Victoria to the sushi shop he had seen earlier. as they got closer, the smell of fish kept getting slightly stronger, not to the point where the smell was overpowering, but to a point where it got to your stomach. "Well, we're here, want to sit inside or outside?" he asked, looking around at the small tables outside the store, and seeing a few empty seats inside as well. Well, at least i can have someone to talk to today Andrew thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 pm
"I-it doesn't matter where" Victoria said, the smell was starting to get to her.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:11 pm
"Outside it is then." Andrew walked over to a vacant table near a window of the shop, and sat down as a waitress came over to take their order. Andrew asked for a full platter of sushi and a helping of wasabi. "So, what grade are you in at this school?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 pm
"I'll be in the 10th grade this year" Victoria said before placing her order. She also asked for a full platter, but no wasabi.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 am
Draco merely walked alongside Kaida, his 7' frame towering over her as they walked. The whole time, he was thinking about how cute she was, as well as the fact that she seemed to be a fairly understanding person, and she listened pretty well, despite his rambling habits. The slight glow in his eyes showed he was at least in a decent mood, but no one knew just how decent, except for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

"Um... This is it... I think...", Kaida says as she stops in front of the cafe, her last two words said so quietly she might as well have thought them instead. She tugs at her hood for a moment, a nervous habit she wasn't entirely aware of, before walking in.

- Philip K. d**k, VALIS

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm
"Oh, the same grade as me." Andrew's smile grew a little wider at learning Victoria would be in the same grade as him. "Are you staying in the on-campus dorms or do you live in the city?" Andrew didnt really think before he asked his questions, he was just going where his mouth led him. The waitress came back with a pitcher of water, two glasses, and their sushi a minute or so later.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff