View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm
Carolina jumped down and looked at him. Her eyes and muscles made her look hurt and it emphasized when she put her hand on her chest over where her heart should approximately be. But there was a slight twinkle in her eye that made her lie obvious to those who knew her well.

She walked around him and watched him. "Oh i'm sorry darling. I just thought that someone such as you, would have even a moment to spare for those who are as lost as i am. Especially to high up men of rank." She said teasing back meaning how her job was to be in the emperor's good side. She smiled and shrugged stopping her mesmerizing walk around him to put her hands on her hips and start walking away slowly.

"If you really want me gone so badly then i guess i'll leave you be." She said shrugging her shoulders calmly and turning to see what his reaction to that would be. Of course she wanted to know what was happening over in the forest from the light that had almost knocked her off the roof. She was very curious. So curious that her impulse to flirt was almost unnoticed.

((Haha hi Creamsicle! Yeah it really sucks he can't get it up, but there she be oh capitain =) I'm in a really good mood))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Ren looked at her unamused. Damn, she was annoying when she acted this way. He was unphased of course, by her flirtatious nature. Sure, he was concerned for her but there was only so far when he coud take such immaturity. He chuckled and walked in her direction, since she obviously wanted to play. "You could be so playful, Caroline. You really have to watch what you say and how you speak because I just might take you seriously."
He pocketed his hands, feeling the familiar items in his pockets. He was lucky he had a couple of those things in his pockets. And at a time like this.

Ren caught up to her after quickening his pace. "Just kidding. I don't want to play with children anyways," he teased, laughing, before ruffling her multicolored hair. He grinned before looking forward, at where the road didn't seem to end as it veered to the right. The Wicker Forest was to the left. He sighed and scratched his head.

"I...have to check something out, for a moment. You should go through the back door and stay at the shop," Ren advised, giving her a brief glance over before an almost serious expression. He then strode forward, passing Caroline up and stopped. He would glance back at her, giving her a 'don't follow me either' look before turning the corner. He knew the town and its back roads like his own home. Ren would soon enter the forest, after whatever that light in the sky landed.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm
Carolina cringed some as his comment slightly struck home as well as he started messing with her hair."Ugh! Ren! Your Ruining my hair!!" She said making it seem like she actually cared whether or not her hair was a mess. She was more concerned with how he had cut her off so that she wouldn't follow. She was just as curious as he was. And she knew he knew it...

She crossed her arms seeming serious for one of the rarest moments of her life seen by any one other than herself. "If you are not back in fifteen minutes than i will be coming after you..." She said looking after him she would go back to the shop. She knew exactly how to get in. But she was totally serious about coming after him. She made sure he knew it. Her posture even gave off the feeling of 'come back or i will find your corpse, whether it was dead when i got there or not'.

After a moment her flirtatiousness came back and she winked, if he saw it, and called after him, "Maybe I'll have a surprise waiting for you." She teased before giving a slight sad look and turning around. Back towards the shop like she had been told.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:32 pm
(Ok i figure the problem out gaia has limited the amount of stuff you can cram in one post so i divided into Outsider and other and then another post for Empire and Rebels)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 am
((it's alright))

"Tell me, what's your name?" Xeno said, "My name is Xeno Cole."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 pm
((I can't really do anything right now because my character is just kicking back and watching this all play out. If you guys don't mind, I'll just post when we get to the camp...I'll be active OOC though))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm
{Apologies for not posting stuff's been happening and I didn't notice that this RP was now open >.< hope no one has actually talked to Prince dude if so lemme know or just have the character "prod" him}
Arroneus sat on his throne lazily head resting on one hand the other tapping the arm of his throne as he listened to the news of his empire and suggested strategies for dealing with the rebels that he immediately put nixes on they were all far too simple and easily beaten.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 pm
(Your fine Dominic is out getting your reports from fort Wicker. And you should be able to post anytime just put yourself in anywhere)

Levi looked at Xeno and stood up. "I'm Levi Anderson." He said then saw the knights behind Xeno.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" The Knight captain said as he looked at Xeno and Levi. "A Traitor and what looks to be a Outsider. This must be our lucky day boys. GET THEM!" He yelled and they all shouted "SIR!" Then pulled their swords out and charged at the two.

"OH s**t!" Levi shouted as he drew his sword again to block the attack on one of the knights and then he saw another slash coming at him and he jumped to the left to dodge it. "Who the hell are these people?" He asked Xeno as he blocked a few more attacks.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Xeno's sword suddenly became surrounded by many arcs of electricity and he blocked one of the guards swords with it. The electricity went through his opponent's sword and shocked him. "They're a part of the Imperial Army. They aren't the good guys in case you didn't notice" He answered Levi as he blocked another sword.

((how many are there?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 am
(about 51 But the point isn't really to beat them all.)

Levi blocked another two incoming attacks and then the third he parried and slashed the dudes chest and he fell back. "So what are we going to do. At the moment i would say fighting them all would be stupid." He said then blocked another incoming attack and countered and kicked the man back and then for a moment his eyes glowed and he trusted the sword into the mans chest and into his heart and pulled out as his eyes went normal. "Wow did i do that?" He asked and blocked another attack.

The knights continued to run into the battle and the two were still surrounded . "Take them out!" The Knight captain commanded as he sat back and watched his knight fight.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm
((Frick, I was expecting a small squad of them, like three or four of them plus the captain, not something like this... Oh well))

Xeno quickly glanced around as he blocked some more swords to see the opposition. This is going to get bad quickly, he thought. "Run into the forest, now!" He waited until Levi ran in until he went in to follow him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm
[ Well, that's what Ren is here for. ]

Taking his sweet time, since he didn't seem to find any reason to rush himself, he walked in the general direction of that particular light. He pocketed his hands, playing with the small bombs in his pockets and the matches in his other hand, whistling some uppity tune and murmuring some song about a curvy lady with curly hair. He bobbed his head this way and that, sneezing if only because of the breeze, while he sauntered through the forests of Wicker.

Yelling ahead had caught his attention and he quieted his dilly dallying before sneaking up towards a small clearing. His eyes darted about the situation, seeing the sum of Imperial soldiers in shining armor yelling and swarming like angry bees about honey. He sat there for a long while until he caught sight of what the commotion was all about, watching two figures in the distance fight for their lives. He recognized one ( Xeno ), seeing him often, but couldn't put a name on it quite yet.
It was something odd, some type of name that was quite difficult to hear often. Chelo, Xenon or something or other.
Ren scratched his dark head. The other male ( Levi ) seemed much younger, a stranger. Ren knew a lot of people but not this boy. He looked sort of foreign. Like someone from the country side. He could only question why a farmer boy was doing here.
Nonetheless, if anyone was fighting the Empire, they were a friend of Ren's. So Ren readied a match and hopped out of the bush he was hiding in before lighting two bombs which were round and smooth in his fingers, before tossing them in the mist of the soldiers before darting forward, quick as he was before catching up to the two. He nodded towards Xeno, motioning him to follow, before tugging on Levi's sleeve and motioned him to follow as well. Ren lit another bomb before tossing it behind them and then veered off to the left, darting forward several feet, then a meter, then several meters at a time ( remember that he has inhuman speed ) before stopping at the edge of the forest.

The soldiers yelled in disarray, obviously caught in the confusion. Ren grinned, content in the efficiency of the distraction before waving over Xeno and Levi and jogging into the forest so that they could keep up. Ren would lead them further into the forest, to make sure no one followed them before heading off into town and going through the back to his shop where he could properly speak with Xeno and the farmer boy.

[ I was hoping to run into the second in command by now, but whatever. I'll just do something. ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 pm
{If you guys don't mind, I'm just going to keep reading along until a suitable opprotunity arrises to make my entrance.}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 am
(Anime your carrie could be near checking out the plants and stuff cause wicker forest has a lot of weird plants that eat each other. And some times people)

Levi ran right after Xeno told him to and ran as fast as he could into the woods. After a bit of running Xeno caught up to him but before Levi could say anything he heard a explosion and saw smoke behind him and soon after another man running with him and pulling on his sleeve, and ran up ahead and motioned them to follow and Levi did with Xeno not far behind him. When they were finally away from all the knights Levi caught his breath. Then he looked at the new man in front of him. "Who are you?" He asked as he stood up strait again and turned to Xeno. "And you seem to know Xeno." He said then looked back at Ren.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 am
Xeno caught up with Levi and looked back when the bombs went off. He looked at the new person and said, "I can't say that I know him. Who are you?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff