Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 pm
Hope the kind

Honey placed his hand on Damirax's preventing him from going any farther. "W-What do you mean? Where are we going?" he replied, staring to get really nervous now.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

"I think its about time you loose it, being pure is nice and all but kisses and your blood will not satisfy me forever." He grinned at the boy's nervousness but he suppose it was natural since he was still a virgin after all.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 pm
Hope the kind

Honey's eyes went wide before he started shaking his head furiously. 'What?! No way, Forget it. I won't!" he replied, glaring at the male in defiance. The kisses and molestation was one thing but this...no, He wouldn't go through with this no matter how much he wanted to.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax looked at the young boy and sighed, Honey would never have it his way but thats what made the chase fun. "Then how about we make a deal, a deal where both of us will become satisfied, you keep your virginity but in return...." he paused. The vampire thought carefully of what he actually wanted since there were so many things he wanted but to choose just one is a difficutl task.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 pm
Hope the kind

Honey gave him a look. "Like what?" he asked, keeping a hand on the front of his top until he could retie it once more. He was glad he wasn't losing virginity but he was dreading what the Vampire wanted from him instead.
User Image

( I am off to bed. See ya tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax thought about it a bit more till he made his descison, "Stop lying to me, yes we'll start there until we find something else we can negotiate about." He moved his arm from the boy's waist to his flat chest, "Do we have a deal Honey?"

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

{good night smile }  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 pm
Hope the kind

Honey gave him a glare that would set him ablaze had he been made out of wood. "Fine...." he replied. "And stop groping me!" he added, the blush still on his face and his chest was grabbed for a third time.
User Image

(Night)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax turned the other way to advert his gaze and continued to hold on to the boy's chest, "Do you really want me to or are you lying to me Honey?" the man smirked as he made eye contact with the boy's brilliant blue eye's.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 am
Hope the kind

Honey titled his head. 'What are you talking about?" he asked, confused. He understood until the other man started talking about the current subject.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 am
User Image

User Image

"Tell me Honey, what does it feel like when I touch you like this?" The man squeezed the boy's chest while his breath landed by the boy's ear to hear even the faintest of sounds.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:25 pm
Hope the kind

Honey let out a soft gasp. "I..." he started, but his moan was all the proof one needed. He clapped a hand to his mouth but too late. The damage had been done and now hsi face resembeled a tomato.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image

"There now, it wasn't so hard now was it?" Damirax kissed a spot on Honey's neck and pierced it with his fangs, allowing them to sink into his flesh before retracting them and sucking the blood, no blood could compare to Honey's not even the rabbits could trully satisfy him.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm
Hope the Kind

Honey jolted slightly in surprise and pain, but it quickly left. "Damirax...." he moaned sofly as jolts of pleasure shot throughout his body. He hated this ,but at the same time his body was enjoying it immensely.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image

User Image

"Mmmmm" was his reply as the man sucked on the boy's blood, his lips left the holes be but a trail of blood trailed down his neck. 'I can always get more,' Damirax's tongue ran over the blood and the punctured marks on Honey's neck, inside he was becoming bubbly as the boy finally said his name.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 pm
Hope my kind

Honey didn't think he could take much more of this. "S-Stop...." he whispered, trying to pull away from the other male, which seemed impossible at the moment since his body decided to obey his commands.
User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces