Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm
Artemis gave off a low growl like sound as Mimari mentioned the horrific destruction of his hometown. ".....i'll kill you...." He reached back over his shoulder to draw his long black blade berore holding it out towards Mimari. "I may have failed once at killing you, but now....im going to cut you to pieces."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:31 pm
(Fights break out quickly in this town huh? Wouldn't want to own property here lol.)
Getting to the bar Taihel entered and sat down. He had no reason to intervene with the fight that was about to happen on the streets. Instead he decided to get himself a drink. Waiting for the barkeep to finish with the other patron's the man looked around the bar wondering what each person was there for.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm
(lol, its not that fights break out easily, more to do with the fact tat pretty much everyone in the current fight has been effect in some way by Mimari. XD )

Mimari looked back to Artemis again, giving him a slightly confused look. "Your planning on doing that to me with that old thing? it didnt work last time, why will it now?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 pm
"Dont insult me witch, you won last time by curing me and making me take the lives of veryone i knew, but now, you cant use that against me." He grinned slightly, but the look of pain still on his face as the beast locked within his body fought to get out. "This time i'm going to win this fight."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Robyn looked at the woman horrified and she took out her longest blade and throwing knives and stared at the woman her jaw set with determination. Flames had started coming from her fingers but she quickly sent them away. She would not let her anger make her summon the fire and burn everything. She had to control it. She spoke in a shaky angry voice " No you hag, i really don't fancy that. Don't hurt this town. They did nothing to you." This woman reminded Robyn too much of her cruel mother. She had destroyed many places and killed many innocent lives and Robyn wanted to help stop her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm
Mimari sighed before crossing her arms and shaking her head. "my my, this town is just full of buzz-kills, guess i'll have to kill you all....although, i'm not currently in the mood for destroying you all right now, why dont you go toddle off for abit and find me when im more up to it." Mimari turned away from Robyn and Artemis, looking to Kastel on her way past. " I hope you have fun living your life in the dirt, i have more pressing matters to attend to." She flashed a quick grin before attempting to walk away from the group.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 am
"What?...you cant just leave! we're about to kick your a** you little ...god dammit!" Artemis stabbed his blade into the ground as he lifted his hand sending a solid beam of high powered lightning towards Mimari.

((think of the beam of electricity like the master lightning spell on skyrim XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:23 am
Mimari turned her head to look over her shoulder, watching the lightning coming towards her and in defense sh lifted a hand, letting the lightning hit only to absorb it into her own body with a grin, she sighed before brushing her hair back with her free hand and looking to Artemis. " I guess you just cant wait to die can you? "  

uki-katzugowa

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 am
Just then Crystal came running up to the scene with bags in her hands, "Mimari! Why did you run off I told you I was only going to take five minutes to buy more supplies!" she looked around a bit, "Ummm did I miss something here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am
Mimari stop for a moment before looking over her shoulder to see Crstal running towards her. "oh...im sorry Crystal, i was kinda bored." She smiled before looking at the bags. "you need any help with those." She quickly flung her arm back towards Artemis, the lightning energy she had absorbed into her hand being flung back at him as she lost interest in the people she was confronting and slowly began making her way towards Crystal.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 am
Artemis watched in surprise as Mimari caught the lightning and then a slight hint of annoyance as she threw it back, it cutting straigh through his side as he watched her turn and walk toward this new woman who had appeared as if nothing had happened. "damn that stings...." He held his side and took a deep breath before sighing, knowing fully well he was bleeding but not really caring, his abilities with lightning meant he only suffered a flesh wound, so he wouldnt be to badly damaged, but it definatly hurt like hell. " Hey...get back here! you cant just walk away!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
"Yeah sure if you want to help Mimari." Crystal said as she handed a few bags over to her. "I hope you didn't get into trouble after you ran off. I hate having to cover for you all the time."  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 am
"Oh no, its nothing, just a mere misunderstanding." She smiled before taking the bags before turning as Artemis spoke again. " Oh?...why not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 am
"you just threatened this whole town, you dont just up and walk away from something like that, not when im around...." He pulled his blade from the ground and pointed it at Mimari.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:45 am
Mimari stared at the large black blade before looking to Crystal. "huh?....it appears i'm being threatened...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff