Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 pm
maru-shadow
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

Zola stood tool it. There was almost no stopping Yutaki sometimes. But something in him twisted. He felt like he was being pushed. Like when mom died. Like when dad abandoned them. "Yutaki... You can only push me...a little more than this..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu stopped herself and she pulled away from him and she stood up getting off him, her face was red from blush. What had she been doing with Zola, her feelings for him were much more of pain and wanting to hurt him. "Push you?" was all she could manage to say as she couldn't look at him. She had kissed him, a very shameful act from the girl who wants to kill him on a daily basis, the one who cut the strings to his model plane he had over his bed in hopes it would all on him and hurt him not even a week ago.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 am
maru-shadow
maru-shadow
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

"...Screw it..." Zola sighed, not getting up. "...Yuu... I think I've figured you out... You want to hurt me. Whatever the reason, you want to hurt me... And I'm going to allow that today... I've been unfair to all of you...so starting with you, I'm ging to let you hurt me... But you are not allowed to kill me. You'll want to do this again, I know..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:27 am
Shii drove back to the flat in silence. She didn't even turn on the radio like she usually did. It was even worse than usual, her love. She sighed and when she got to a red light, she put her head on the steering wheel. After about 15 minutes, Shii arrived home once again. She rushed inside and grabbed a piece of bacon. She decided to check up on Zola and Yuu in his office. When she opened the door, she tripped and fell on the closest person. She blushed heavily at her clumsiness.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 am
When Shii came home Yuu had pinned Zola down with her hands around his neck. There was blood and cuts in his shirt from Yuu going insane with the chance to hurt him. Her lips were on his as her nails clawed into his back until Shii had come home and tripped over her and pushed Yuu off Zola. "Welcome home then..." she said in her sarcastic tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:46 am
"What the hell are you doing, Yuu!!!! How many times have I told you not to go all out?!?! You could have killed him!!!" Shii cried. She grabbed Zola's face and checked for any signs of movement. He was comatose but barely. "Zola, why would you let her do this to you?" Shii whispered as tears rolled down her face and onto Zola's blood stained shirt. Shii buried her face in his chest as she curled up on him. Why Yuu, why would you do this to him...  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 am
Yuu rolled her eyes at her sister. "Don't be so dramatic Shii. The cuts aren't deep they'll heal on their own. Besides he let me." she said in her childish defense. She looked to Zola, he didn't look too bad just a little banged up. Yuu's lipstick was on his neck and his lips from her rough and violent kisses during her torture session.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami wrote down all sort of things in a small little notebook she kept by her side, it wasn't her diary but it was almost like that but contained more details in her life than little summaries. Class began as usual today, some guys tried to get her attention but she ignored them as usual as the girl worked hard on the lessons. If she should ever fail...no that wasn't going to EVER happen since she studied so much. Nami knew if she drifted in her own mind for awhile then school will pass by in a breeze but she wondered what her sister's were doing with big brother....
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 pm
"...I'm fine..." Zola had a rather dazed look in his eyed as he sat up, beginning to hold Shii tightly in his arms. "I'll be okay.. Promise. Yuu was just really excited. She just got an opprotunity for a promotion." Something came to mind when he said that. "Say, Shii.. If you aren't too busy, we should go to the hardware store. Maybe pick up some bleach too. I'll explain what happened on the way, if you wish." The weird thing about it all was that Zola smiled as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 pm
Shii wasn't crying anymore but she could feel the dried trails of the salty tears on her cheeks. Her eyes were a bit red and puffy when she looked up at Zola. "Um, okay," she whispered. She still hadn't found her voice yet. She didn't want to move. Shii liked being held by Zola, in fact he hadn't held her like that in a while. She was probably about 12, yeah 12. It was right after her best friend had gotten killed in a car accident and Shii felt all alone in the world. She snuggled even further into his chest.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm
Zola could tell Shii wasn't going to be getting up for a while. He decided he'd just carry her to the store. It wasn't that far, right? "Yuu, we're gonna go get some stuff from the hardware place. Have fun with that Literate columb thingy, ne?" he smiled, leaving the house with Shii in his arms, bridal style no less.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu waved them off as she went to her laptop and she began to click through all of Zola's e-mails, making small summaries of all of them for him to analyze when he got back. Yuu the called the writer for the column she would be editing and she arranged a meeting with them for one this afternoon. She hung up the phone and looked at the time, it as almost noon and she was still in her sleeping shirt. Yuu went to her room leaving the door open since she was the only one home and she took off her shirt and began to get dressed. She wore a pair of clean and new black jeans along with a pale green blouse and she wore a black vest over it. She brushed out her long hair and put it up in a side pony tail that still reached to her mid thighs.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zola sighed, carrying Shira down the street. The sibling's apartment was close to a lot of stores. "I'm sorry, Shira..." he spoke. "...I'm sorry we don't spend time together... But hey... We can spent time together now, can't we?" he offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 pm
Shira looked at Zola. "Yeah, do you want to stop for lunch too? Then I have to stop at my office at the hospital real quick while we're out. I think I left something kind of important in my desk," she mumbled. She looked away and sighed. Shira wrapped her arms around Zola's neck and said, "You know you don't really have to carry me?" She smiled.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 pm
MetalRocker11712

The eldest of the Hajime smirked. "Sure. In fact, we can get lunch now, get the bleach and wall-fixing stuff, then get your...whatever it is, go home and all will finally be well today." God, Zola hoped they could at least manage that.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff