Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:55 pm
Rain laughed, shaking her head.

Definitely be a good story to tell your kids... Or anyone for that matter. Be a best seller... What would they call it, though? The Queen Who Was So Preggers she Smothered the King./ hehe..." she giggles, sighing as she finished with her odd little idea.

((either way I think it could be considered slavery...))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 pm
((As long as you don't mind Dust being an a** of a boss.))

Dust laughed. "Of course we don't have a lot of vodka. This is a viking-themed tavern. Vikings drank mead, sweetheart." Dust said from over the counter. "That being said, we DO have vodka here..." He casually pushed the rings back to Swift, motioning at the sign over the fireplace at the far end of the bar that said 'The Kings Feast Freely' and wiggled his eyebrows. It was only a slogan of some sort, but he did that deliberately. He took a deep breath. He didn't expect it to be done in a week, but Mitch's Tavern was done. He turned back to the shelves lined with liquor. "So, Rain, Mixing your vodka with anything, or do you take your liquor raw like Spyke?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm
((Hmm... I might have fun with this...))

S.M. thought deeply about I, but finally reached a conclusion. "Alright. Give me some mead." he ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 pm
(( assuming we're going with the previously discussed housing arrangements?))

"Eh, I normally would, but I've taken to mixing it. Screwdriver," she said, sighing. She could take her liquor; very well actually, but she avoided losing any amount of control.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:06 pm
Spyke smirks and continues drinking. He then notices Sabre and Volk doing crowd control. "Hey I didn't notice you two work here?" Volk walks over to Spyke and nods. "Yeah, Dust gave us jobs here doing random things...well for Sabre its being the bouncer since well he doesn't talk much." Sabre is the silent one in the group though only the other commandos Hunter, Volk and Spyke can understand what he is thinking through his expressions. Volk then points at Roman. "Roman is also doing gigs here so this place is sure to be crowed since he does have a lot of fans."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm
"Perfect!" Dust said, patting Volk on the back. "Fix this young lady a screwdriver, I'm giving Swift his first pint of mead." He said, pulling the pump on the bar counter, pouring golden, foamy mead into a stein. "Well, since you aren't used to hard alcohol, I'm going to mix in a little bit of blueberries into it..." He said, putting a cup full of blueberries into a blender and putting it on puree.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm
Rain snickered at the fruity drink S.M was being prepared, then stopped after she realized her drink was merely orange juice and vodka. She cleared her throat, hoping the snicker sounded closer to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm
S.M. waited until his drink was done. Once it was passed over to him, he took it and took a hesitant sip. "Hm. It's... not as bad as I expected... I'm not a huge fan of the aftertaste, but... I think I can stomach being drunk for one night." S.M. said as he chugged the rest of the cup. and slamming it back down, signing for another.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 pm
Volk nods. "Right away boss." He then fixes Rain her screwdriver though he might have made it a tab bit too strong for her. "Here you go miss." He hands Rain the drink and then gets back to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm
Dust poured the blueberries into the stein, then swirled it around a bit in his hand before sliding it in front of Swift. "Bottoms up, mi'lord."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm
S.M. proceeded to drink, his time a bit slower. He finished and looked at Dust a bit confused. "Wait. Shouldn't I be feeling... woosy, or something?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Dust shook his head. "Mead takes a little slower to catch up to you. That's how Vikings partied. Trust me, after your third pint, you'll be fine, but after your fifth, you're hammered." He refilled Swift's stein. "Try it without the berries this time. Taste is a little stronger, but still nice and rich."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 pm
((And here's where the fun begins.))

"I dunno... I'm not feeling anything at all. It just feels like I'm drinking anything BUT alcohol." S.M. replied before taking down the next pint.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm
((Whoo!))

Dust refilled the stein again. "You should be careful when it comes to mead, Swift... But I'm not denying you alcohol." He gave Swift the stein a third time. He then leaned over to Rain. "He have anyone to carry him back to the castle? Because I'm sure as hell not doing it."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out