Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Schoolhouse Setup** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am
Bonfire turned over, now laying on his back, looking up at Autha. He looked into her eyes for a moment, loving the sparkle in them. It was still a mystery to him what he had done to have deserved such a beautiful mare. Within amonth they had done so much together. He felt on top of the world now. He felt like mothing could go wrong. "I love you." He said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 am
Autha's heart beat faster, and her eyes widened. Had her ears decieved her?
"S-sorry?" she asked, her voice filled with hope. If he had said what she thought he'd said... Goodness, her heart would burst!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm
Bonfire smiled and nodded. "I'm sure of it. There's a sparkle in your eye, one that's calling out to me in a way I can only explain as love." Bonfire inside was extremely nervous in what he was about to repeat, but it had to be said. "Autha Quill, I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 pm
Autha couldn't believe what she was hearing! "N-no one has ever said that to me before... At least, from what I remember..."

She leaned over him and kissed him in a way that resembled the way Marey Jane and Peter Pony kissed in the movie Spiderpony. A rush of thought came back to her:

"Mother, when do you know you love someone?"
"Well, dear, when you really like being around them and you would do anything for them."
"Will I ever have it like you and Father?"
"Of course, but you need to look for it."

Found it.
She pulled away from him and felt amazing. Without hesitation, she said, "I love you too, Bonfire. More than anything."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm

"You two seem to be absolutely glowing! What happened last night?" Cheerilee asked, extremely curious. Even school teachers loved gossip.

Bonfire giggled, his tail wrapped around Autha's. "Nothing extreme, Cheerilee. We just..." Bonfire looked to Autha. "... made a discovery."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 pm
Autha blushed vividly, and she smiled broadly and looked away. "Y-yes," she said, her heart still pounding.
She added, "And we finished the scripts! Everypony will be able to have one!" She looked to Bonfire, having trouble meeting his joyful gaze, and asked, "You brought them, did you not?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 pm
"Yep!" Bonfire replied quickly. He turned his head and the scripts in question all came floating out of his saddlebags. "Got 'em right here!"

Cheerilee quickly scanned over the script in front of her, nodding and humming as she did so. "Great! The kids are going to love this!"

The bell to return from recess sounded and everypony came running back inside. But, there was one colt, the gray one with the magnifying glass cutie mark, he was already sat down. Did he even go outside?

Bonfire had already explained to the class that the scripts mentioned before were made and ready to be passed out. Bonfire wrapped the papers is his magic and began to pass them out.

One by one the papers were placed on the desk... but, his stack was getting smaller than he thought it should have. He got down to the last 5 students, but he was out of scripts. "What? But... But I thought..." he mumbled. He swore he thought he made enough for everypony... Didn't he?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:41 pm
Autha was a fillie of logic and reason. If something had to be planned, she could organize it down to the very inch.
That being said she was shocked that they were a few scripts short. "I am positive that there was enough!" she said mostly to herself. She checked around the classroom and called to Bonfire, "Did you leave any at your home?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 pm
"No..." Bonfire said, trying to recall the look of his living room before he left this morning. I had them all in a stack after you left last night!"

Cheerilee sympathized, but had to get this moving. "It's quite alright. We'll just have a few students share scripts."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm
Sintre was one of the ponies who didn't receive a script, and her face was covered in sorrow, "B-but... There's no more...? But how am I to practice?!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm
Autha tried to think this through. She trusted Bonfire when he said that he had left none at his house, and she was positive that they had made enough the previous night. His bag had no holes in it, so it could not have dropped out.
She gasped. Could someone have... taken them?
"No! Preposterous!" she muttered to herself, "Why would a pony have to hide a script?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:16 pm
"Don' worry, Sintre." Applebloom said to her classmate. "Ah'll come by yer house and practice with ya!"

Bonfire sighed. He wanted to do more, but the scripts would have to be re-written tonight. There was no getting around it.

Cheerilee was a little disappointed that Bonfire had lost something so important, but it wasn't anything major, so she decided to look past it.

"I can't believe I lost those scripts..." Bonfire said. Autha and him were walking through Ponyville proper, looking for someplace to eat. Pathways to the stores were shoveled out by assorted shop owners.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm
"I am positive you did not lose them," Autha replied to console him, "Your memory is too good to forget something like that." She wrapped her tail around his and kissed him. "I know that they are just hiding someplace. Do not beat yourself up about it, darling."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 pm
Bonfire sighed. "Yeah, you're right. But, y'know..." Bonfire said, "... I can't help but get this feeling that somepony hid them from me. To make me look bad. But I can't even think why."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:20 pm
"Nonsense!" she scoffed, "Everypony loves you. If anything, it was to make me look bad. I-I'm new, you know?"
She thought of the colt who was bullying Brook the other day. Why hadn't she been more firm with him? She mentally kicked herself for not being strong.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff