Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kingdom Hearts - Broken Reality [Accepting/]Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm
Sora puts the cap back on and puts it in his pocket. "We need a bag or something. What do you think we can get for a 100 munny?" Sora asks as he sees a large Bell Tower above the Gizmo shop. "Hey maybe we can climb that tower and look for our friends from there, or at least see where to go from here." Sora says happily and starts to run for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm
Rikku followed after Sora since he ran off before she was able to say anything. At some point Rikku saw what looked like a duck and a dog. Weird...  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm
Donald leading Goofy through the crowd of people in First District says to his companion "C'mon Goofy we need to find the keyblader for King Mickey."

"But Donald." Goofy says trudging along "We don't even know what he looks like and how did the King know he would even be here?"

"I don't know but we have to trust the king and keep looking." The two head to Cid's shop and miss both Sora and Rikku.

Sora reaches the tower and looks up trying to see the top as he catches his breath "It's soo high. Let's race to the top Rikku!" Sora says excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 pm
"Your on" Rikku said before starting to run. It looks like the only way up is going though the building.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Sora trying to run up the stairs as they turn on the spiral staircase being tied with her all the way to the top. He glances over at her as he sees Riku which mixes him up a bit but makes him want to win even more even though they tied as they reach the top "...Ha..ha..We tied Riku."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm
Rikku sat down, and was laughing. She seems to be having fun. "Yeah" she said smiling.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm
Sora leans back against the rail and looks down on the people in district one then at what he can see in the other districts. "I..don't see them..Maybe they are on another world." Sora says with a somewhat sad face. "I am gonna look around a bit more and try to find my way off this world. What about you Rikku?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm
"I'm really not sure what I'd do. I guess if I find a way to travel I'd probably do the same thing. Getting out of that city means nothing if my friends can't be with me" Rikku said before looking at Sora, "You feel the same don't you?" she asked. "If we do go our separate ways... I have a feeling we will meet again"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:12 pm
((Hey, how do you wanna go about locking the keyhole and fighting the giant soldier Heartless? We will meet Donald and Goofy then but if that's for later we can head to third district and meet Merlin.))

"Yea, of course we will. We are friends now and we will surely meet again."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 pm
[Normally Sora would have met Leon, then go off to fight that large heartless, and meets Donald and Goofy right before the fight]

Rikku stands, "And hopefully the other Riku, and Sora would be there too" she said before getting snached away from a giant armor hand. Below it a large heartless armor. It held Rikku in its hand.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:28 pm
((Whoops forgot about Leon, wanna meet him after the fight and have him explain everything?))

"Rikku!" Sora shouts out as his keyblade appears in his hand and he jumps over the ledge to land on the creatures helmet; stabbing the blade in its mask to hold himself there. He lets go of the blade as he swings over to the creature's shoulder and runs towards the hand dodging the Heartless's hand as it tries to grab him.

Donald and Goofy had seen the creature and ran to where it was. "Goofy we need to help those two." Goofy nods and gives a "H'yup" As the two try to attack from below.

Sora tries to pull Rikku out by the arms by the creature is holding on too tight "Hold on Rikku I will get you out."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm
"Alright" Rikku called before the heartless gave a squeeze. She started screaming because of the pain. Suddenly her eyes flashed gold and the heartless is suddenly town apart by blades of darkness that radiated from Rikku. Afterwards she became unconscious.

[Works for me]

"What on earth was that?" said a voice of someone who just came by.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm
Sora's eyes widen as the creature disappears and he now goes into free fall. Quickly thinking Sora grabs Rikku and pulls her close so that he is the only one hurt in the fall. "OUCH!" He yells as Donald and Goofy run up to them

"What was that Donald?" Donald thinks then looks at the weopon Sora is holding "Goody I thik he is the one, the key warrior."

Sora ignoring them tries to wake Rikku up "Hey, hey Rikku are you ok? Wake up."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm
Leon walks over to the two of them, he took out a potion and dumps it over Rikku. It healed whatever wounds she might have gotten.

Rikku woke up after a few seconds. "Is.. that heartless gone?" she asked. She was surprised that she wasn't hurt from it. She was unaware what Leon did.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 pm
Sora looks up at Leon and lets go of Rikku so they can stand "Thanks for the help. My name is Sora, who are you?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff