Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:41 am
((Um, I don't mean to be rude Zeida, but what's behind the bush?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am
((Haha! I was hoping you'd figure something out, Mister King-of-Halo. whee ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 am
((i was guessing Flood. Is it Flood? It's the only thing that tries to scare you deliberately.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am
((Oh. Ok. And no, no Flood yet.))

Behind the bush sat a lowly grunt, unarmed and scared. He wore odd blue armor, and he was crying. "Please don't kill me! I didn't want to harm the humans! I swear!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 am
((Sorry for the confusion. redface ))

"Liar!" Briar hissed, raising her gun to its head. She gnashed her teeth and growled, "Give me one good reason not to kill you right now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 am
Gareth walked up to Brair and Fenrir, his rifle still out, but now rested. "Maybe he'll shine our boots. And our helmets."

((I'm going to be off for an hour or so. Sudden urge to play Rock Band. Tell everyone else for me, ok? Toodles!))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:30 am
Sciz lowered his rifle, a bit disappointed. "I was expecting something a bit more... threatening." He walked up to the Grunt and lifted it up on his shoulders. "BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED MY OWN GRUNT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 am
Briar sighed with frustration. "You're all idiots! How can you be so easy to trust him?!" She readied her gun, prepared to aim and fire if needed.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 am
"Because we know that if he tries anything, even a simple ODST can take him out." Sciz looked up at it. "Besides, the thing's completely unarmed."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am
She sighed and muttered somethung to herself. She glared at Sciz and said, "Fine, but you're in charge of it." She had a hard enough time trusting those on her team, but to trust an enemy would be nearly impossible for her.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 am
Gareth put his hands up. "Woah, woah, who said I wanted to keep it?" He put a magnum up against the grunt's head. "I don't think ONI would take very kindly to us keeping a covvie as a pet."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:58 am
The unarmed grunt trembled, and as much as Briar wanted Gareth to pull the trigger, she lowered his gun and said, "Thinking from a strategic standpoint, he might be of use to us. Maybe we should keep him around for a while."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 pm
Gareth looked over to Briar. "Briar, you can't be serious! What 'strategic advantages' do we get from keeping a Covenant lackey around? He probably know a couple of things, and after that, his uses are pretty much limited. He raised his magnum back to the grunt's head. "We keep him, and he could hack ONI and skip off to rejoin the Covenant in the middle of a firefight or a space raid."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:23 pm
Briar didn't know why she was suddenly defending the little creature, but she figured it was because she was just so sick of constant death that she needed to step in if she could prevent it.
"Gareth, if you even want the slightest chance of testing your little 'theory' out any time soon, you'll lower your gun and leave the thing alone until it gives you a reason to shoot!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 pm
Gareth put his hand up in the universal wtf symbol. "It's a ******** Covvie! What more off a reason do I need? Do I have to WAIT until it tries to kill me?!"  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff