Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
hello everyone :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minoko808

Fashionable Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

Hehe; I'm just used to it alot but if you want to call me J.V. its fine.
lol it doesnt matter to me

Hehe; you can call me J.V.; what else to talk about?? I already talked about how naughty your avi is redface
well it has to reflect me in real life doesn't it? wink xD

Why not? For me, I like to create my dream self.
i have some dream self avatars too, I have a LOT of items xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

Hehe; I'm just used to it alot but if you want to call me J.V. its fine.
lol it doesnt matter to me

Hehe; you can call me J.V.; what else to talk about?? I already talked about how naughty your avi is redface

Then you must be very creative; If i were to create my actual self on here; it would be quite depressing; don't have that "the" body that society desires xp  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Minoko808

Fashionable Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:31 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

Then you must be very creative; If i were to create my actual self on here; it would be quite depressing; don't have that "the" body that society desires xp
Xd neither do i, but im tryna go to the gym every day. I was supposed to go an hour or two ago but i got distracted so since im off schedule im doing my homework now and seeing if i have time later to go because im so sore from yesterday haha  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:43 pm
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

Xd neither do i, but im tryna go to the gym every day. I was supposed to go an hour or two ago but i got distracted so since im off schedule im doing my homework now and seeing if i have time later to go because im so sore from yesterday haha

Distractions, distractions *looks at me* I do know how to latch on and on sweatdrop I'm starting my homework at 6pm! I better let you do your homework and seeing your picture, I say you got a good body; as I stated before, it depends who's looking at you. And just like that, I'm a hyprocrite; I'm here talking about myself; the same applies for me as well. 3nodding  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Minoko808

Fashionable Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

Distractions, distractions *looks at me* I do know how to latch on and on sweatdrop I'm starting my homework at 6pm! I better let you do your homework and seeing your picture, I say you got a good body; as I stated before, it depends who's looking at you. And just like that, I'm a hyprocrite; I'm here talking about myself; the same applies for me as well. 3nodding
haha don't leave me alone, i will kill myself with bored-ness xD it's not like hard or anything haha and as for the picture, im not really that buff, it was just good lighting xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

haha don't leave me alone, i will kill myself with bored-ness xD it's not like hard or anything haha and as for the picture, im not really that buff, it was just good lighting xD

Ha, more buff than me but enough silly comparasions; I'm reading for a exam I have in a few days. One day I played kick ball and I was sore for 3 days; I even had to eat light crying  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Minoko808

Fashionable Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior
Minoko808
Shadow Ra Warrior

Ha, more buff than me but enough silly comparasions; I'm reading for a exam I have in a few days. One day I played kick ball and I was sore for 3 days; I even had to eat light crying
haha you sir are out of shape xD PM me! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:51 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
[0

Not an issue anymore. i own my own business and i have already paid off all my loans from my last time through college. plus with all my core classes out of the way its just taking classes for the degree. cheaper.  

Isla Finch

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm
Isla Finch
Shadow Ra Warrior
[0

Not an issue anymore. i own my own business and i have already paid off all my loans from my last time through college. plus with all my core classes out of the way its just taking classes for the degree. cheaper.

o_0 amazing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior

o_0 amazing 3nodding

yeah but im not loving what i do so im thinking about selling my business and going back to school.  

Isla Finch

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Isla Finch
Shadow Ra Warrior

o_0 amazing 3nodding

yeah but im not loving what i do so im thinking about selling my business and going back to school.

Hmm, that's a good idea, find something else to get you going; do it do it  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm
curremtly i am a licensed massage therapist. and i own a clinic with a classmate but i think ill just let them buy me out of my share and then im thinking about opening a bridal boutique that caters to the plus size demographic. but we'll see if thats where i go  

Isla Finch

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm
Isla Finch
curremtly i am a licensed massage therapist. and i own a clinic with a classmate but i think ill just let them buy me out of my share and then im thinking about opening a bridal boutique that caters to the plus size demographic. but we'll see if thats where i go

wow i could use a massage business is a tricky thing  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Isla Finch

why dont you set up an appointment with your local clinic or spa? surel there is a massage envy near you... they're everywhere  

Isla Finch

4,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 pm
Isla Finch
Shadow Ra Warrior
Isla Finch

why dont you set up an appointment with your local clinic or spa? surel there is a massage envy near you... they're everywhere

sweatdrop it was a joke, you're supposed to laugh sweatdrop  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces