Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviors of Arlae - Fantasy "Campaign" - NEEDS VILLAINS/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm
{It's great, N K. Don't worry too much about it. ^.^}

Valena's attention was quickly caught by the scene which was made by the unusual male. As was always an issue with her, interesting individuals always seemed to distract her from the task at hand. Even if her mind actually had been entirely devoted to her given goal, her reason for even visiting this city to begin with, it would have been completely forgotten anyway in the wake of such an interesting individual. With absolutely no hesitation she casually strided on towards him, walking by his side before too long. "You're obviously new here." she spoke, sounding fairly amused from beneath the hood which hid the upper half of her face.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm
Lucien managed to get himself deep in a forest, almost immediately he knew which direction he was heading in. The city of Arlae, words could not express how he despised the city along with all of its inhabitants. It had been months since Lucien last visited the city, he had commuted around the town causing abhorrent acts, he left only because the town began to rip itself apart.
Lucien walked deeper into the forest he heard movement, it was distant but he was sure it was there. He didn't make a move realizing that it was moving towards him, using his finger he made a rather large cut across his finger, the ink colored blood began to thicken and expand, before long it had formed itself into a katana. He gripped the weapon waiting for an attack, the footsteps getting closer and louder. At last he saw a figure running towards him.

"Oh god, please help!

Lucien was surprised when he heard the woman, ever so more when she ran up to him and grabbed his arm

"Please...he killed them...all of them"

The woman kept sobbing but Lucien was listless. He looked down at the woman, she turned her gaze to him a grin forming on his face, the woman became unhinged by the smile. Lucien had the woman by the neck, his grip completely constricting her airway

"Murder"

He whispered out. The woman arms began swinging at Lucien's head in a futile attempt to free herself from his grasp, all Lucien could do was chuckle as the woman began crying.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 am
User Imagexxxxxx Lady Arathel of Desmarais Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxThe Tamerxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxUnofficial Princessxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxAspiring Queen

Being guided by the messenger pigeon, Arathel moved gracefully through the forest - a dark violet cloak that hid fine, embroidered robes moving alongside a majestic steed. She had reached a tavern near a forest and came inside, noticing the horrific scene without so much as blinking. "He seems worth the time" She said, in a sweet, melodic womanly voice, often compared with the singing of birds.

"What do you think, Amadeo?" She looked at the horse and it neighed, stomping its hooves as though uncomfortable with the idea of chasing someone who could cause such a scene. Well, it was a battle-hardened horse that has witnessed war enough times to probably know to stay away from it. Arathel was silent for a minute and said to the horse, "I understand what you mean but the quest for the crown is a dangerous project. We need dangerous people alongside us" She explained, following the obvious trail left behind by those sloppy rookie mercenaries. She mounted the steed and had it canter carefully so as not to attract any unwanted attention, being extra cautious as she entered the forest.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 am
Early on, Nar discovered his track leading to more than his next play thing as his nose caught whiff of new scents. There was one, straight ahead with the female, perhaps back up? Or perhaps a partner to join in? But then, from behind, somewhere in the distance were more figures. They had to be near the camp, if not passing it by. One had a distinct stench his nose hated, a stench which all of nature hated - that of demons. The other was.. human maybe? No, an elf? Perhaps traveling with companions, maybe an animal...

Nar's heavy, sharp-clawed feet struck the grassy floor of the forest and he came out of his train of thought - now gazing right at a humanoid looking figure with a weak looking sword in hand and strangling his victim. The Gnoll had landed onto the small clearing they were in with a long leap, taken from beyond the trees surrounding them. He was in his element, his movements very quick, and he had wasted no time running after this meal. It really got on his nerves though that someone had to interrupt - plus the pain in his back, leg, and head were taking a toll. The blood trickling to the ground was quite apparent. Though none of it seemed to bother him as he stood there in all his messy-furred, broad shouldered, towering brutal glory.

The black end of the Gnoll's muzzle trembled as he sniffed the air, while staring with those blank eyes at the male and female. Definitely not human. Yuck, the guy smelled like sh*t.
"That's mine," Nar pointed out quite simply and lifted his right paw to point at the girl. The beast was quite insistent on taking what he was there for.

Nar began walking very authoritatively toward the figure holding the female and the sword, intending on just grabbing the girl for himself. Why would the person not agree? Usually wimpy looking kids like him just ran off in his presence anyway. His eyes scanned over the boy swiftly, and his initial thought was of how stupidly feeble the figure appeared. No mass, thin, bare bone and skin. He would snap the person in half with his pinky finger if he did not comply, or so Nar thought.

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm
Calcifer sighed and deep black mist poured from his mask, smelling of brimstone.
"That Ah am, and Ah suppose a devil such as yerself might be able t'show me around these parts? Or a back street to spill me red." His voice was soft and amused, as he pulled his goggles up and turned his burning golden eyes towards her. Even if she were planning to kill him, he didn't seem bothered at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 pm
"Ah, I probably have enough to retire by now. Shame I love my job too much." Mara said to herself with a smile as she came out of a back alley while tossing a few coins up and down in one hand. As a hired killer, flaunting the amount of treasure she often walked away with wasn't the best of ideas, so she was one of the black market's favorite customers. "I've had my post job ale already, so the question now is what to spend these beauties on..." she said as she stopped and looked up and down the road trying to decide what to do until she got another job.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 pm
The priestess let out a dainty, bell like laughter upon hearing the male's response to her question. "Keep up such scathing remarks about me and I might have to ravish the soul out of your walking corpse instead." she joked back, unable to help but grin fron ear to ear. "Though I suppose I can settle with just showing you around. Is there anywhere or anything in particular that you are looking for? You don't honestly seem like the zealous type, though, so I doubt it's anywhere near this boring quarter of the city..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 pm
Calcifer scratched his head and let out a raspy chuckle.
"Ah heard people were getting free wine as 'Blood of their lord' so Ah stopped by. They didn't take kindly to it. Ah've been walkin' fer some time, so Ah'd like a strong drink and entertainment to ease a tired mind and pass the time. Doesn't seem like such a holy land will have such things though."
He looked around at the city as he spoke.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 pm
"You mean that wattered-down swill? You poor thing." Valena shook her head slightly, astounded that anyone would come to the more religious sector of the city for ale of all things. "You should avoid this boring place at all costs unless you've got business or some political goal that you need accomplished. Come with me. The bawdy pubs in the trades quarter are the best pace to go. The cheap swill they call ale is the strongest for miles. Believe me, I've done comparisons. You can easilly start a bar fight too, if you get your kicks in beating idiots up. If not, there's plenty of drunk local women to bring to bed. I would advise against it, though. They're not as skilled between the sheets as they'd lead you to believe."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Lucien's gaze moved past the girl to see the creature before him, immediately he identified it.as being a gnoll, repulsive creatures, or at least they were to him. Hearing the monsters statement he looked up to the girl who was choking at his grasp, her flailing had gotten more violent possibly due to the gnolls presence, he smiled and, effortlessly, tossed the girl to the monsters feet.

"Take her"

He said to the creature

"As a gift from me"

He chuckled, as he moved past the creature he could smell the odor coming off him, it was repugnant but it showed Lucien of the creatures history, rape, violence, merciless, almost everything that reflected Luciens persona, with one last look at the creature he chuckled and kept walking.
Lucien would have kept moving if it hadn't been for another presence he felt, this one was only slightly different from the gnoll, he decided that an inspection of the forest would have to be made. Walking through the dense brush made finding another person near to impossible, luckily Lucien had picked up a scent, it was sweeter and much more inviting then the carcass smell the gnoll had been giving off.

((Ooc: edit))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm
The Gnoll wasted no time as he hoisted up the offered female, and pressed her front firmly to the nearest tree. He easily ignored the demon as he waltzed off, occupied enough in his own things. It were the smart, still living people that simply ignored the Gnoll and went their way before the beast took any interest in them. Everything that went on next in the vicinity of the Gnoll is censored by Gaia's rules regarding violent and or otherwise explicit content.

When done, quite a while after, there was a human body on the forest floor with torn up pieces of cloth covering up their lifeless form. The Gnoll personally was in higher spirits. His hangover was gone, his back and leg no longer really bothered him and had stopped bleeding, and nobody else was annoying him. To keep his earlier obligation, Nar figured he would make his way back to the mercenary camp where the rest of his earlier victims still most likely laid. It would take a very quick clean up operation to clear out all that had taken place in the space of time the Gnoll had been gone.

The walk back took a while longer, for this time he had no rush, no need to charge after someone like a raging berserker. Dead bodies were pleasantly patient folk. Not very social though, but Nar quite liked that too. The stench of rotting flesh sure did tick him off though, due to that sensitive nose.

As expected, the camp was in the same ruined, messy state as it had been. The open grassy area in front and surrounding the tents had spots coated completely in blood, which had finally stopped leaking out of the bodies - simply because none was left to give to the earth. Before everything else, the Gnoll began looking for food. His nose led him past all the carnage, past several dark green tents, to a noticeably bigger one. With a wave of his hand, he opened up the entrance and was met with crate upon crate of... somethings. Smelled okay though. There had to be meat in there somewhere he figured. The Gnoll took his time rummaging the food storage of the mercenary camp, and after some time exited with two crates stacked up on top of each other, held in his arms.

He would have just cooked up the humans or elves that lay out there, slain. Yet, human flesh tended to be awfully greasy whereas the herbal diet of many elves made them taste weird. Worst was drinkers, which he expected more than just some of his victims out there to be. Unless the figure being consumed had only drank very specific alcoholic beverages, the resulting taste would certainly not compliment their usual taste. A fresh kill was the best when it came to the so-called 'civilized' species. Blood tasted alright, he noted - strong, lots of iron. Covered up the taste of any dirt in the body very well.

The Gnoll suddenly remembered the demon from before, and he grumbled at his memories of tasting the flesh and blood of those folk. In a combat scenario in the past, Nar had gotten close to a demon as their guard had fallen, and got a firm bite in. The resulting nausea made him fight in every conceivable way that avoided the demon from bleeding anymore or coming near his muzzle - as that horrendous taste was unbearable and caused him to throw up several times. It so very unnatural. No earthly term described the wickedness in their blood and flesh.

Moving on, and concentrating on the food he did have, Nar dropped the crates near the unlit campfire site. There was a pile of logs ready nearby, obviously having been prepared in case the group would eat lunch there. None of them unfortunately survived that far into the day. The Gnoll went over and grabbed these, and set them up with certain knowledge on the dark pit of ash surrounded by rocks. When making a fire, any survivalist knew that there had to be space for air, otherwise the fire died out. Not finding a flint and steel piece anywhere - mostly due to laziness on his part - Nar was forced to drill a wooden stick into one of the wooden logs till the resulting dust was set alight, and gradually the wood itself.

When a good fire was going. the Gnoll had taken a large piece of meat - from a cow he recognized through the smell - and held it above the fire on a thin iron grill. It did not sink into the flames, but was kept close enough above it to get heated up. The Gnoll hungrily followed the cooking process of the chunk of animal flesh, till he just go too impatient and grabbed for it. At first though, the meat was far too hot and ended up falling out of the Gnoll's hands - causing it to roll around on the grass. Surprisingly that was just enough to make it cooler for handling, and Nar dug in happily. A good meal today, he had not had one in a while. So very enjoyable.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 pm
Calicifer gave a large, throaty laugh that sounded like gears grinding together. He nodded his head to the lady, and if could've been seen, he smiled.
"Ye've done yer comparisons on that too? Ha! Ah like yer attitude lass. Fights're fun when ye've got steam to let out, and Ah won't pass a chance to bed a lass, but ther' has to be something better to pass time."
Obviously this man had seen the world and had his share of adventures, so simple pleasures no longer held interest.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm
"It depends on what strikes your fancy, I suppose." Valena gave a small shrug before she continued to speak. "What sort of place are you looking for?" In all her years of living, the priestess knew well that people had varying tastes when it came to entertainment and lovers. (The latter being from numerous years of experience. But alas, those are entirely different stories.) It would be pointless to just reccomend things that she'd like without knowing whether or not he shared the same interests.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 pm
Calcifer shrugged and gave a light sigh.
"Ah don't know anymore. Y'know, Ah've traveled to ancient ruins, fought gods of madness, and even scraped with a Half-Dragon and Yokai, so not much entertains me anymore. Like talking with devil women acting like holy lasses."
His eyes turned to look at her and gave an amused look, before continuing.
"Ah want something new. That would excite even this adventurer."

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:25 pm
"You could try to amass an army to conquer some of the lesser hells. There is literally thousands of them, each more trying and dangerous than the last." Valena smiked from beneath her hood at the half-joke. There was no doubt in her mind that this adventurer, no matter how interesting he seemed to be, would quickly meet his doom if he ever tried it. "You would need to know how to talk amongst and trick your way through the most wicked and vile of creatures, though. Hell is full of lawyers." The woman let out another small bout of laughter. "If you are interested in preserving your legacy or something, you could see about getting employ as a teacher at some fighter guild's mercenary school or something. I honestly wouldn't know much for enlightening and new experiences, to be honest. For my kind's standards, I'm still young. I am more at home with carnal pleasures and brimstone castles than I am with much of what these lands have to offer."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff