Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Island coast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

"No I do not know him and I don't care for I have served a monster before and I know what they like to do" Snow said unimpressed. His shoved did not bug her as she flipped on the beach and whipped around before going at him again. She smiled as she picked up dev's and would enjoy spending time with him later but right now she need to get this annoying male gone. Her claws where very sharp and ready to cut in to flesh. "I never run from a fight and i told you are a guest I will care for" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:17 pm
Devossy

Vihata

Dev had given a low growl when the Alichino put his knee on Snow's back, but calmed down when he let her go and disappeared. Only then did he shift to his human form. Without clothes, as usual. He moved over to kneel on one knee beside her.

"Did you have fun?" he asked her softly, hoping she wasn't too upset right now. Then again, he did tend to enjoy it when she was upset, so it was really a moot point. He was just grateful she wasn't hurt any worse than she was.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

Snow wanted to push him off and whip at his throat for touching her for she hated to be touched...will Dev could touch her. As the male left she made a promise to her self that she would have his arm ripped off for touching her. "Yes I had fun but..." she said looking at Dev before she pounced him and dug her claws in to him, "he touched me and I did not get to kill him." She was mad a bit for that and wanted to take it out in a playful hard way on dev.

Red Gypsy

Vihata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:01 pm
Devossy

Dev went down under her with a surprised grunt then gave a very pleased hiss when she sank her nails into him, his hands going around her waist to seat her over him more comfortably, "Yeah, he deserves to die for that. I fully admit that one," he said with a low growl as her nails dug into his skin a bit more and made his body arch under her a bit.

He simply couldn't help it. He loved the way she was so rough with him, so demanding and dangerous... Hell, he never knew if he'd live through their escapades or not but he still loved it!

So he simply flashed his teasing grin at her, "But since he ran away... and I just happen to be so conveniently here... why don't you show me what you'd like to do to him when you do see him again? Well, with a slight twist to make things so much better for both of us..." he growled out as he raised his head to nuzzle at her neck, giving her a teasing n** in the process.

Was he insane for making such an offer? Certainly! But he didn't really care. He enjoyed it all too much!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

Snow smiled and titled her neck so he could nuzzle and n** her more. "I think I can do that but warn me if I am going to far" she said as she went and bite his nose. She went and run her sharp nails up and down to begin with cutting not to deep in to him but enough to make him bleed to baddly. Once bleeding she licked up the blood and the wounds before she went to some thing a lot rougher to make him scream as she played with him and gave him pleasures too.
((time skip ^^))

Red Gypsy

Vihata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 pm
Devossy

In the end, Dev was a bleeding, shivering, and grinning male as he laid under her. He'd only called 'uncle' when she wanted to slice at him in a more sensitive place. Other than that, though, he'd let her have free rein with him and had enjoyed every moment of it.

Of course, she was now fully healed while he was sliced up and still bleeding from a few places. Not that he was going to complain about it.

"Gods I love what you do to me woman!" he gasped out and slid his bloody hands along her sides lightly, loving the sting of her sweat in the slices over his palms she'd given him. He actually shivered from the sting as well as her cold skin moving along his, still not sure which he liked best.

"But we'd better get me back to the castle before someone wonders what you're doing to me down here... At least we can tell the others that you saved me from a bad guy if we head back now..." he offered, knowing that he had a point with the suggestion.

Few others would know that she'd gone after Kota. And if he knew Cassius well at all, he knew the Siren would have the Alichino back safe and sound by now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:15 am
User Image

"and I love what you do to me" snow said happily resting on him. she had enjoyed working her angure on him but she was worried that she may have gone a little over bored with the cutting. She looked at the cut and began to lick and suck on them till they closed. Getting up she licked her lips and looked for which where in pieces. Will at lest there was some she could wrap around her hips and then let her hear cover her top half. "what about Kota?" she asked As she run her fingers through her hair to get sand out, "will you be all right walking back home?"

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:25 am
Devossy

Dev couldn't have stopped the moans that escaped him while she healed up most of the cuts she'd given him, grateful she hadn't done them all. He got to his feet with a grin, "Knowing that Siren he's attached to, Kota will be safe at home by now. So don't worry too much about that," he stated simply.

Then he put a hand around her waist to pull her in for a light kiss and grinned at her again, "As for me walking back home... Sweetheart, I've actually walked over broken glass before and been just fine. This is nothing compared to that," he told her with an impish wink before releasing her again.

He knew he was one of the very few she allowed to touch her and took advantage of it whenever he felt like it, "But it might be better for all concerned if I do it in tiger form," he added with another wink before he took on her favorite of his tiger forms and rubbed his large head against her belly with a deep contented rumble.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 am
User Image

Snow smiled before she ruffled his ears and kissed his head. She loved this form and how the fur felt against her skin. Going she found where she had dropped the art book and would give it back to Kota later. Right now a shower and some clothes would be nice. Going back to Dev she knelt in front of him and kissed his noise. "all right lets get you home so you can rest and eat still" she said, "I did take a lot of your blood." Getting on his back she wrapped his arms around his neck and rubbed her face against his fur.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 am
Devossy

Dev just gave a feline grunt and rubbed his face against her again before encouraging her to stand back up then started walking back to the castle with her.

While she had taken alot of his blood, he knew he'd be fine with some food and rest. He hadn't been lying when he said he'd been through worse. When compared to his parents, the things Snow did to him were a cake-walk.

But only two people knew why he was here on the island, the real reason that is... Sebastet knew because he'd had to request sanctuary from her. Dancer knew because he'd helped Dev through the pain his parents had caused.

He considered that he might eventually tell Snow about it, but not until he had to. It wasn't exactly something he liked to talk about, after all.

For now, though, he was perfectly content to simply walk beside her, occasionally rubbing his side against her legs and hip, loving the feel of her hand in his fur as they moved.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:05 pm
*moving them to snows room*
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:26 am
Phoelar

This was the 8th one he had cured of their sickness, and still it concerned him...how could they exist like this, in so many different ways, but all injured in the same way and they all resisted his help the same, even their bodies resisted the healing from the inside out, not that it mattered to him, as he had his job to do regardless of what they felt or how they reacted to it....he was beginning to notice something, and that was they had some kind of hierarchy to them, and that castle seemed to be at the center of it. He understood it meant these were the most powerful, but also the most influential, to heal them would allow the message to be spread to all of them and maybe they would come to him willingly, but if they were the most powerful then they were much more powerful then those he'd healed thus far, and they had strength to outmatch him, so a direct approach wasn't going to do it. Still time was on his side and as he would heal the citizens one by one, maybe the royalty would seek him out and he'd not to resort to such violence, but until then, he kept finding single or double of the injured to focus on.  

Tsukikage no Knight

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Naue exhaled slowly as he sneezed a bit pulling himself up out of the water onto a rock wincing a bit as he rubbed his neck somewhat. There was faint bruises there from where he'd been attacked by a pod of dolphins protecting their young on his way here. "ugh..that hurts" he groaned slightly they always went for the gills, why man that was just cruel..it wasn't like he tried to eat them. Sighing softly as he pushed a hand through his wet soft brown hair looking around with the lighter golden brown irises. He was wearing a simple pair of shorts and well..you couldn't exactly pack a bag and swim with it though he did bring money in coin form from a satchel that was hanging around his neck on a thick leather strap. He'd just have to buy some new clothing and such, shaking his head as the earrings on his ears sways about from the movement as he was using the coastline's breeze to dry himself from the ocean's water. Climbing up the coastline heading towards safer ground, he didn't want to come up at the harbor as he wasn't so sure how well it would be taken if a shark was to jump out of water onto the pier and transform into a man.

Exhaling once more as he gazed back towards the sea, placing a hand to his heart as he felt the familiar ache there. He missed his mother but he would have to do without the older woman's guidance and remember the advice she had given him before he left. Turning his eyes back so that he may gaze back up towards the island from the coast. He was standing in a smooth patch of sand finally away from the rocks somewhat where he could walk without injuring his feet. He wandered around and about for a while longer taking in the coastline and letting nature dry him with sun and breeze before finally heading away from the coastline and towards the island residences and marketplace.

((Exit))  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces