Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:05 pm
idril nodded saddly "Sophie...I have been here many years. and I saw when you first entered into this castle with kula...oh.. it may be easier just to umm...im going ot try somthing snow. place dont fight it." she said and placed her hand on snows head one to ether side. "Idhrenniel(Ee-threnn-ee-ell),....." she spoke what seemed to be a name, thne continued on in her launge her power the faint light had gorw during her rest and now rushed from her to Sophia. "mind, awaken, return what was taken...memories" seemd to to be heard in snows mind as the past cmae forth in color and sound and even feeling ever pain ever word every sight.

in a what seemed to be a eternaty idrils touch fell and she fellback and shuddred "sorry to bring bk the pain but you had to understand...im so sorrry.." she siad and fainted.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

Snow fell to her knees as every thing came back to her and she hugged her self. The first thing she saw where her early years. There she was sitting and playing with dollies with with some one else another girl that looked like her but older and darker hair and they where in orpang in a church and was cared for under sister Ester. Here real name then was Sophia Merry Papier and her older sister Melina. Things where going will at first as the memoires went on. Sister Ester took good care of them and taught them many things. She was like a mother to them and they loved her.

But then it went dark....It was a cold fall morning when Knights and priests came to the orphanage saying that Sister Ester was a witch and need to pay for her crimes of taking children and teaching them the dark arts. Sophia and her sister watched in horror as they burned the sister right in front of them and told them this is what happens to witches. "Ester' She cried As he sister held her close hiding the jewelry the sister gave them as a gift.

Heart broken the girls ran away from the orphanage and ran in to a group of bandits that sold them to slavery. Being so young Sophia had no clue what was going on but he sister promised her that no one would harm her as long as she lived. Both the young girl were bought by a wicked man that owned a brouthly house for the wealthy. Sophia being 9 then and her sister being 13 then her sister went on to do the task she did not want her sister to do. Sophia cleaned, her sister was forced to sleep with men. As the years went by in this hell of this her sister got pregnant twice. First one was miscarriage and second one the child lived but was taken and sold. Sophia watched as he sister suffered so much till one week she got so sick she could not move out of her bed.

"Sister"Sophia wipped "Do not fear Sophia I will not leave you I will be in your heart" Melina said coughing up blood before she pulled something out of a wrapped cloth. It was the jewelery that belonged to Sister Ester that she gave to them before she was burned. Melina put them in in Snow hands and smiled before she closed her eyes to sleep. Melina did not wake the next moring. The old man that own the place let Sophia bury her sister in the back by the trees before he throw her to his clients. Sophia did not want that she screamed and beg, but no one would came to help her. Many other the other woman there told her just relax and let the men have there way it would be less pain full.

But she did not want that she wanted the pain to stop she wanted Sister Ester and her sister back. She wanted to be loved and protected again. One night a group of men paid for her company and one of them brought a knife with them for they got a kick off of holding a hot knife to a woman's throat. Screaming through the pain she waited till they were a sleep and she took the knife and killed them all. Covered in blood she went around the house killing every one she found. Finding the old man that bought her and her sister years ago she killed him slowly before she set the place on fire and watched from the winter outside by her sister grave.

Walking through the snow covered in blood she headed to the middle of the woods crying and saying, "I wanted it to stop." She kept walking and saying that till a strange man stood in front of her. Shaking she held the knife up to him she saying what she was saying. The man just smiled with a flash of fang before him moved in and grabbed her making her drop the knife. "Make what stop" he asked. "The pain" she said crying. The vampire smiled and bent down to her neck. "That I can give you" he whispered in her ear before he bite in to her neck. Snow Screamed before every thing went black.

"Wake up my child" a voice the young girl did not know ring in her ear. The young girl woke and looked around she did not know where she was or how she was. Looking at the male near her he smiled and touched her cheek. "Your name form now on is Snow" he said to her. "Snow" She said touching the jewelery on her.

"Snow my name is snow now...sophia is dead...like my sister and the woman who rised us" she said hurt and sad.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 pm
idril woke after a few moments, and moaned and held her head. "oh by the...o sophia..im sorry. are you ok." she asked and got up slowly and went over to her and placed a hand on her.

((gaa shorty..sorry.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm
]
User Image

"Why show me thta" snow asked her as she gripped her cross, "I wanted to forget the pain and what I lost...I wanted to be blind from it." She did not want that but it was to let to change it. But it still did not make snese why Kula did not let her know. she had no power as a human.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm
"to learn and to live one must know the past. the past hurts but one can foget it and move on but other times one must learn form it and use it to move on. you have a life no matter who or what you are or what happined." she siad and she felt tired she used to must magick for not it would seem. she cursed her self for being so so..a pain to sophia and showing her past she reallywas at a loss as to what to do and she tohugh maybe it would help or do somthing. oh she wished she had not but it though only about what to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Snow just sat on the ground and hugged her legs. she did not care that pain and knowing she lost all hurt so much more then anything Kula could do to her right now. As she sat there it hit her why Kula wanted to blank her mind out. She know what the cross said. The sister had taught it to her. Picking up the cross she said the words softly and it began to glow. The more she said the words the brighter it got to the point she had to close her eyes. After the last time the was a gust of wind and in the middle of her room kneeled a naked winged man.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:07 pm
idril gave a small whisker of something in her language as the cross glew then burst she fell back with a yell.

then she peeked out from behind the bed, and looked at the winged figure. "dear me, who and what is that?" she asked sophia.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

"The voice from the cross" snow said still sitting on the ground. "The name is Zachariah" the winged male said before standing up. He used his wings to cover him self as eh nodded to Snow and Idril. "I am a fallen one and owe you may freedom" Zac said to them. Snow got to her feet and went to grab a towel from her bath room. she would not have any Nanak males in her room. Handing the towel to him he thanked her and wrapped it around his wist.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 pm
"oh i see.. umm well met Manwë(Mahn-way)." she said. she had a small word to herself about his name its meant "pure" how did he get fallen, or why. why was he in the cross sophia wore.
"oh kula is going ot love tihs.." said idril sacastly eyeing the male. then thinking of a way to hide him if she showed up..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 am
User Image

"she dose not know I am here and will not" Zac said to her before looking at Snow, "My life is yours." "Can you help idril?" Snow asked him. He nodded and went over to her and touch her gentle and sent a wave of power though her to heal her and return her power. Kula's screaming and cursing echoed through the castle. "She felt me take the seal and power off you elf friend" Zac said. "Then we will deal with ehr when she come" snow said going to get her chain whip.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril felt the poison full leave her, and all her hurt heal, her body suddenly burst with the bright glow of starlight like light that was the sign most of her people had. maybe it was ones imagination or not, but one could swear to see stars around her head like a crown. small light lights.

"Rim hennaid...Manwë" Said Idril to Zack, She rose from the ground and stood taller and stragther then she had in years her aura giving off its magickal and royal presence. Also the color of rage building under her pale vail, as she disappeared and returned with the sword and bow and dressed now in her cloths that she wore when she left her land long ago. one could see how she was of royal blood now, but not only that a leader.

she was so armored and dressed when Kulas voice descended the stairs in rage at the loss of power over her most prized possession besides snow. she had her sword drawn and ready to battle if she must for her right and flight for freedom and she would take snow, and zack.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Snow gave her a look but did not care as she grabbed her chain whip and turned to Zac. "you need clothes" she said. He nodded and turned to her and grabbed the cross off around her neck. As he did so there was a rumble and the earth rose and revile armour long ago lost and the cross turned in to a sword in his hand. Waving a hand over the armour it apprered on his body before he turned back to the two of them. Snow nodded as he heard the first of feet coem down the stairs to the pit. It was Kula's skull guards. They where nothing but bone. "shall we" she said to them as she headed to her door.

the armor  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image

When Snow had placed Grim in her room when Kula had called she had decided to hide in one of the drawers with Snow's clothes inside.
She had buryed herself in the drawer and didn't know what was going on since the clothes muffled out pretty much all of the sound outside while she was crawling around actally lost inside the drawer.

Wasn't long until the draw slide open and Grim pulled her up to the top of the draw and looked around with one of Snow's pieces of clothing over her head, shaking her head it feel off and she stared at the elf lady in snow's room and some guy with to her bird wings.

"Aaaaah! the elf lady has a sword and armor! and these a bird guy in snow's room!.....what did I miss?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image

Snow stopped at the door as Zac headed out to deal with the first wave of skull guards. "much little one" snow said picking up Grim in to her hands, "I will tell you all later right now you either hid or stay close to me for Kula has sent her wrath at us and we must fight to get out of here."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

Grim grumbled when Snow picked her up after telling her she missed alot, she grumbled and crossed her arms until Snow said she would tell her later and that now they where going to have to fight to get out of this place.
Grim smiles and cheered as she flew up and onto Snow's shoulder where she had her fists ready at her sides, glowing a soft icy blue colour as she looked towards the door.

"Yay! I haven't used magic since I turned that wandering guy into a wandering girl!, I'll toast whatevers out there!..or true them into piggys!"

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff