Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled and nodded as he happily kissed her back and liked that she wanted to kiss him. He gets out with her and catches the towel he throws to him and starts to dry himself off and scrub his hair dry the best he can.

He thanked her as she handed him the robe and put it on and then smirked at her from her teasing comment. "No I think not, Rebecca might be a bit weird out if she saw me in just a robe." He says with a light smile and lightly went over to her putting a soft arm around her waist hoping she didn't mind holding her as they walked back to her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:sad With: no one Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna had made her way to the bathhouse, she needed a clean as its been sometimes when she last had a bath and really a bath with hot warm is better than a lake or a river.
Luna had taken off all of her clothe and even her hood that she always wears and stepped into the bath. It was so big and so warm that she closed her eyes and just hearing everything around her. The water pouring, drops a little water and birds outside. Luna liked this bath but being a bathhouse its mostly like someone would join her, or a male. But like always men always seems to be taken and it just make Luna sad.
Luna lower herself in the bath, going down but stopping as the water touched her chin and relax but only to see sad.
After a nice clam bath she dryed herself off and put her cloths on before going out of the bathhouse.

*exit*  

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 pm
Lio had taken Tamlin to the bath house and left the demon there for the evening.
Tamlin thanked Lio for all that the lion had done for him today and watched the male left him to his own devices.

Tamlin went and tested the water with a hand and smiled as it was perfect. What was even better was that there was no one there to bother him.

He looked around and to make sure no one watched him as he stripped and placed his clothes off to the side before he slid into the warm hot pool of water. He sighed as his muscles began to relax.

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 pm
Tamlin finished his bath without incident and once he was done, he left the bath house with a small smile on his face.~  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:46 pm
DF Red and Blue

Cassius lead the way into the bathhouse and slid out of his beach shorts without a hint of thought, or modesty, and headed into the main part of the bathhouse. He paused a bit to look around and smiled when he noted that the place was empty then headed for one of the tubs set into the floor. They were all set that way and fairly shallow.

It was nearly impossible to drown in here, unless one fell asleep in the tub...

But he'd noticed Dakoda's nervousness and gestured over to one wall, "There are plenty of open showers over there if you'd prefer. Plenty of room to stretch out, flowing water, but no pools unless you get into one of the tubs," he said casually then stepped down into the tub he'd chosen.

Thankfully, there were already bating oils set up on racks between the tubs and at each shower. He wouldn't have to go anywhere for what he needed here.

He slid into the tub and sank down into the hot water with a very pleased sound, dipping under to wet his hair before simply laying back against the edge of the tub, "Oohhh.... I think I may finally defrost..." he commented to himself without realizing it.

In no time, his paled tan was turning a nice rosy hue as he soaked in the fresh water for that small period of time. But he finally sat up and reached for one of the oils then started rubbing it into his skin to clean the salt from it. He dipped down to rinse then reached for a second oil to clean his hair, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the heat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

Dakoda flushed slightly just barely noticeable as Cassius told him there was plenty of showers and such. "Ah am I that much of an open book?" he chuckled slowly almost as if he was disappointed in himself for being so easy to read. He breathed out softly watching Cassius for a moment with narrowed eyes before running a hand along his chest and turned breathing out slowly as he headed towards the showers. Grunting a bit when his tail knocked over a rack of oil bottles, he groaned softly with some mild frustration before squatting down and cleaning up the mess. Looks like he was going to have to shift, his tail was a bit too long for this.. though he could probably fit into the shower just fine it was spacious enough..he didn't want to spill or waste any oils.

Stripping off his jewelry and pants like skirt before stepping into the shower he cranked on the water as high as he could get it before placing his hands on the wall to support himself and grunted before letting out a pained sound as there was a cracking sound and some more pained sounds. His breathing coming in heavy struggling pants before he collapsed onto his knees groaning heavily as there was a trickle of blood running down his back from where his wings and the shoulder horns had been pulled in. "s**t.." he growled somewhat before sighing heavily as he closed his eyes standing back up wobbling somewhat and leaned against the wall letting the water run over his body. The heat from it felt so good on his aching body as he stretched somewhat, he was going to have to get use to shifting again..it was rather painful when he didn't do it at least once a day. He'd gotten too use to having all his stuff out all the time from traveling at night where noone would notice his strange body. Running a hand over his face as he tilted his face back and up towards the water closing his eyes.

He grabbed some oils and got all washed up smelling nice and clean finally so the b.o and dust and dirt would be gone. thankfully..he rather liked the nice manly smell of his body when he was clean it was like..well it was hard to describe what he smelled like. He hummed softly as he scrubbed his hair clean before stepping out of the showers and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist as he gathered his things and walked out towards the tubs. He placed his things in a safe place before crouching down behind Cassius' head silently all dripping wet and delicious as he bent to Cassius' ear. "Enjoying your bath? want someone to wash your back?" he cooed as if to tease him before chuckling as he pulled back slightly.

Red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:39 pm
DF Red and Blue

Cassius turned his head slightly as he rubbed the sudsing oil into his ankle-length hair before tipping it backwards to rinse it, smiling up at the hybrid as he showed off just how flexible he could be, "You really are a tease... But I like it..." he answered softly then sat back up and shifted his hair over one shoulder, baring his back to the male.

"Wash as much as you want to..." he added, then gave one of his teasing grins and turned his head to him only slightly, letting him see his own teasing side as well as just how attractive the Siren truly was, "Or you could get me all dirty first..." he whispered.

Okay, it was so not subtle. But he was tired of subtle by this point...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image

Dakoda smirked at him as he slowly tilted his head to the side watching Cassius as his eyes moved along him with a slow growl in the back of his throat. Ohh he was a tease too..Dakoda hadn't bedded anyone of either gender in well...probably a good solid year now that he was thinking about it. He breathed out slowly as he smirked at his grin, "Oh my..we might be in the bathhouse all night then" he chuckled softly at Cassius as he glanced down at the tub measuring its water amount before looking at him and smirked as he reached out running a finger along Cassius' jawline. "Promise to let me wash you up afterwards?" he cooed as he moved and stripped his towel off slipping into the water and left the towel on floor next to the tub edge.

Dakoda's eyes glowed a faint purple-pink as he stared at Cassius moving towards him until he had the siren backed up into a corner of the tub placing his hands on either side of him on the edges of the tub. He leaned in close to him running his nose along his jawline slowly. He couldn't deny the fact that Cassius was deviously gorgeous and Dakoda wasn't one to reject an invitation for sexual fun.

red gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:11 pm
DF Red and Blue
Timeskip in your post, Sweety.

By the time he was trapped against the side of the tub and that nose was running along his jaw with the warm breath along his skin, Cassius was almost panting for air. It had been so long since he was on the receiving end instead of being the aggressor... He'd almost forgotten what it felt like.

then he remembered that he was supposed to say something and gave a soft breathy laugh, "You can do whatever you want with me," he managed to get out before his body shifted slightly, needy for what the hybrid was offering, "As long as you don't stop touching me..." he added without shame.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image

Dakoda breathed in and out slowly as he had Cassius leaning against the side of the tub afterwards still in that corner facing it with his back against Dakoda's chest. Of course one go round didn't quite sate Dakoda's need but he didn't want to break the little merman. Allowing Cassius his rest as they soaked in the hot water his hands held Cassius' against the floor that the tub was sitting in since he'd had Cassius brace himself like that using the tub edges to hold up earlier. What a mess. they definitely needed another bath now. All sweaty and delightful like a wet dream gone perfectly right.

Dakoda ran his nose slowly along the back of Cassius' neck nipping at the skin softly as he brought his lips up to Cassius' ear biting the shell of it softly. "Are you sure you don't want to just stay in the castle with me tonight?" he purred heavily as he traced his fingernails along the back of Cassius' left hand slowly moving up his wrist and arm. Cassius was delightful and Dakoda wanted more of him of course that would be a lot more delightful behind closed private doors where they didn't have to quite worry about anyone interrupting their bathtime or bedroom fun. He didn't want Cassius to leave for his beach house yet.

Red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:02 pm
DF Red and Blue
You'll need to put up a room thread for him.

Cassius relaxed back against the male as his breathing slowly relaxed, fully able to feel that purr through every inch of skin touching the hybrid. That purr out to be illegal. Now he knew exactly why Sebastet did it all the time.

He shivered at the other smaller touches and leaned his head back against Dakoda's shoulder with his own enticing sound of pleasure, "I'd be delighted...." he said with another pleased sound as he wiggled his hips back against the male.

He was tired, yes, but he was never that tired... He wouldn't stop until he passed out, or his partner did. Either way, he was all for it...

It took a few moments of the cuddling kind for his brain to check back in then he recognized one small issue that needed to be addressed, "But we'll have to find you a set of rooms since I don't have one here..." he pointed out, but knew that the male would appreciate the shifter-friendly rooms in the WereHall alot more than anywhere else available...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

Dakoda purred even harder as he snuggled cassius easing him back so that he was sitting on the bottom of the tub with Cassius sitting between his legs leaned back against his chest. He ran his fingers along Cassius' forearms slowly up and down from shoulders to wrist keeping skin to skin contact with him. Nuzzling him as he nipped at his earlobe, "Good.." he cooed softly as he wrapped his arms around him running his fingers along cassius' sides slowly.

Dakoda chuckled heavily causing a deep rumbling in his chest. "Of course. We can look for a room after we're done bathing here" He agreed, he indeed did like spacious living quarters since he was more comfortable with his body shifted into its more natural state. Though living quarters like that often got lonely when you were in them by yourself.

"Are you excited about tomorrow? It would be nice to have a relaxing lunch out on the beach for once..in the sunlight" it had been too long since he was able to relax completely without worry in the daylight hours. He missed spending hours soaking up the sun's light.

red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:02 pm
DF Red and Blue

Cassius gave a deep masculine chuckle as he rubbed his back against that wonderful chest, "Actually, I was wondering what you could do with the leverage of a bed..." he teased the male softly then shifted away from him to collect one of the bathing oils.

In short order, he was putting his hands all over the male and enjoying himself a very great deal. Of course, he was most certainly not behaving himself in the process. He just couldn't help himself.

But once the male was clean, he knew he'd have to get out of the water and took Dakoda's hand to lead him out of it. On the way to the towels, he grabbed a bottle of oil from one of the shelves against the wall and revealed why he'd been in such a hurry to get out of the water.

"Unfortunately, I have a limited amount of time in any water... Salt water is worse, but fresh will do it too," he stated simply and revealed the small scales that were starting to come up along his hips, thighs, shoulders, and belly. At least they were closer to his pale iridescent instead of that nasty milky white they'd been when he'd met Dakoda.

Use of one towel and his hair was up and out of the way then he was drying off as fast as he could and reaching for the oil, "This particular oil is for all mermaids specifically. Keeps our skin from turning out like what you saw on the beach, has some property to it that helps our skin. I don't understand it but it works so I don't really care," he described the stuff easily, clearly needing it as the skin along his legs soaked the stuff up like it was in desperate need for it...

"We'll finish up in here and go pick you out a room then we'll see where things go from there," he finished with a flash of that teasing grin of his in an effort to distract the male from how dried out his skin was at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

Dakoda chuckled even more as he watched him leaning back against the tub allowing Cassius to do what he wanted at the moment. "A lot more then what we just did" he cooed. Oh dakoda could go on for days if allowed that is. He had a lot of built-up frustration and built of stamina to dish it out with as he purred letting him misbehave as his eyes got darker. Growling softly at Cassius before stepping out of the water with him, he watched Cassius with an amused look on his face at all his hurrying about like that. He hummed idly as he picked up his towel and wrapped it around his waist before twisting his hair up with one for a moment just to get it out of the way for a bit.

Reaching out he scooped Cassius up with ease, "Cassius. Slow down" he growled softly and lowly with a firm authoritative tone to his voice as he stared at him. Sitting him down on a stone bench in the bathhouse as he reached out and took the bottle of oil from him, "Cassius you're beautiful..I saw you at your worse and now you're getting to show me you at your best. A little dry skin and some scales isn't going to bother me. Let me help you". He said softly as he leaned in close to him brushing his lips against Cass' softly before squirting out lotion all along Cass' legs and he began to rub it in all over them from his hips down to his feet slowly working it in almost massaging him.

red gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:01 pm
DF Red and Blue

Cassius did relax when Dakoda exerted himself, finding that he really did like the dominance-play going on with it. He'd 'loved' a great many and seduced even more, but he was finding that he liked being on the other end of things a great deal.

But when the hybrid started rubbing the oil into the skin of his legs and feet, he turned into putty in the man's hands, winding up laying back on the bench and letting him do as he wished to him. But once he was finished with that much, he raised his head with his lavender eyes stuck somewhere between heated desire and pooled putty.

"If you're going to finish rubbing the oil into my skin, we're going to need a bed. I absolutely refuse to be carried around here unless I'm injured. And that hasn't happened in over a century," he said fairly firmly but knowing that once they found a bed, that oil was going to come in really handy...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff