Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 pm
(Lol)

"Huh?" He looked down to see he was still holding the book he was reading, blushing from embarrassment. "O-oh! I meant to put it back for later! My mistake!" He quickly went off to put the manga back on his pile and then came back just as fast. "S-sorry about that." He said, then realizing what Camille just said. "Wait... A... date...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 pm
"Just...ignore her..." Ruri muttered as she walked out of the store, trying to maintain her cool, which was hard when her cheeks now held a bit more color to them than before. "I'm pretty sure she's an adult in name only sometimes."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm
Nicholas walked out with her, nodding back. "Ugh... right... Your mom does act like a kid most of the time. Way different from my mom." Nick said as they walked to the coffee shop. "I mean, my mom has be doing those "TV workout" things. It's kinda creepy actually." He then said, a slight shiver at the thought of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:37 pm
"Oh dear. I hope for your sake spandex isn't involved. And just how much cheesiness are we talking here? Like, 80s workout vids? Or that creepy guy in the jersey, exercise shorts, and poofy hair whose career was basically built around workout videos?" Ruri joked as they walked. The nearest cafe was right around the corner, and Ruri was something of a regular due to how close it was to her home.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm
"Please don't scar my mind with the thought of spandex. Just thinking of her doing those cheesy workouts is bad enough." He said, holding his head. "Yes it's 80's cheesy."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm
"Well hopefully a bit of caffeine will help erase the images. Just think happy thoughts. Like of your manga." Ruri suggested.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm
"Happy thoughts... happy thoughts..." Nicholas muttered, looking at Ruri slightly and then back forward, thinking very happy thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm
"That and, you know, avoiding her work out times helps too. If you hear over enthused work out people, hide in your room or gtfo." Ruri suggested as they rounded the corner and came to the coffee shop.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 pm
"Oh don't worry, I plan to stay as far away as I can." He said to her with a giggle. "I don't want to be anywhere near her when she's doing her thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm
"I'm not sure you should refer to it as "her thing" either, but maybe that's just my mind slipping into the gutter." Ruri joked as she put up air quotes before walking inside, eyes snapping straight to the menu that hung over the counter, and then to the pastry displays. "I know I like, just had breakfast, but they always look so good..." she murmured, internally debating over whether or not she should get one of the flaky treats.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 pm
Nicholas only cocked his head to the side, not knowing what she meant. "Huh? I don't get it." He was pretty innocent ironically, just being a huge pyromaniac. Nicholas looked at the menu and saw the tai tea he was wanting. "Well, you can get what you want Ruri. I don't care that you already ate or anything." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm
"Well I do need to watch my girlish figure." Ruri said with a smile as she struck an exagerated model's pose with one hand on her hip and the other by her head. She then laughed it off before going up to the counter, ordering something called a caramel swirl and finally giving in to a chocolate croissant that was calling her name.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm
"Aw you'll always look really good Ruri." He then said, not really flirting with her, but still meaning it. Nicholas ordered his tea and also a cinnamon roll that was pretty much calling for him since he walked it the shop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm
"Oh...! Um, thank you...." Ruri said, rather surprised by the compliment and turning a little red from it. "....So you do plan on sharing that cinnamon roll, right?" she asked, partly for a quick conversational escape route, and partly due to her sweet tooth.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm
[ Umm... Well... Ninja, you can interact with my character. She's at a restaurant eating and since your character, I think, is looking for food, he can bother her or something. I don't know. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff