Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm
"That should do for now. Let's get moving to the next town."

After a quick stop back at Pallet town for their Pokemon, the three new trainers made their way to next next town on the map. On the way, however, Bonfire stopped the other two as he spotted a small light-brown girl with dark brown wings and head in the middle of the trail. Bonfire quickly got out his pokedex and scanned the creature.

"Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. Pidgey is a Flying Pokémon. Among all the Flying Pokémon, it is the gentlest and easiest to capture. A perfect target for the beginning Pokémon Trainer to test his Pokémon's skills. Pidgey's Gust power creates tornadoes. It also has a Sand-Attack."

"Cool! I'm gonna catch it! Now, let's see... the book said that I need to weaken a pokemon in battle first before I catch it, so..." Charmander, already knowing where this was going, hopped off of Bonfire's back and stood ready in front of the bird. Pidgey looked over and cocked his head, as if it was curious what was going on. "Charmander, hit Pidgey with an Ember!" Bonfire called out. Charmander ran over to the Pidgey and unleashed a wave of hot embers on Pidgey. Pidgey held out it's wing in an attempt to block the blast, but it's shield was broken and Pidgey took the embers head on. Pidgey flew up and flapped it wings hard, throwing a small tornado at Charmander, slamming him to the ground. "Charmander! Are you alright?!" After a quick, confident cheer from his Pokemon, Bonfire gave his next command. "Quick, hit Pidgey with another ember and then scratch it!" Charmander shot another hot blast at Pidgey, kocking it out of the air. During it's descent, Charmander jumped over and scratched Pidgey with his claws. Pidgey hit the ground, and Bonfire grabbed the pokeball with his magic. "Alright. Pokeball, GO!" The pokeball flew over to the defeated pokemon, hit it, floated in the air and opened up. The pokeball shot out a red beam as it sucked the pokemon inside of it. The Pidgey quickly became a red ball of light in the pokeball and was closed inside. The pokeball then fell harmlessly to the ground. Bonfire was about to go over to grab it, but it began to shake, showing the pokemon was fighting to get out. After about three shakes, the pokeball made a "ching" sound and the shaking ceased. Bonfire grabbed the ball with his magic and hopped around happily. "ALRIGHT! I caught my first Pokemon!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm
((Wait, woah, one: Why did we go back to Pallet Town? If it was to heal, there is no Pokemon Center there. And two: If there was no way to heal, your Charmander should still be knocked out. Therefore not able to attack the Pidgey.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm
((Ahem. Professor Oak has the technology to do anything a pokemon center can considering he has a RANCH. If anything happens to those pokemon, wouldn't you think he has one of those healers handy?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:14 pm
((Good point. But assumptions make an a** out of you, but not me. Besides, he could call a doctor.))

Tempest cheers for his friend. He was a little disappointed that he didn't get to catch it, but oh well. They continued to press on towards the town, spirits high.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:33 pm
((By the way, I need you two to tell me what your pokemon teams are gonna be so that when we get to an area where the specific pokemon can be caught, I can create the scenario in which they'll be encountered.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:12 pm
((Well, what are our limitations? Are we going game wise with seven? Or show wise with as many that are necessary? And are Legendaries available? But for starters, I'll name seven regulars:

Squirtle + [Ya Don't say?]
Spikey-Eared Pichu [Epic! {And yes, it exists}]
Mudkip + [Imma make Dubkipz!]
Plusle
Minun
Totodile + [Go Gators]
Riolu [Cause I can't think of anything else. And I don't think he counts as a legendary until he evolves into Lucario. And if he is, then I guess either a Goddamn Aggron {lol} or Absol]

*The + means all evolutions as well.
*You have no idea how much I want Zekrom, he's an Electric-Dragon type.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 pm
((Erm, pardon? It's NEVER been seven. It's six, in the games and the show. And as for your other-regioned pokemon, I'm only allowing Kanto and Johto, since the regions border each other. You've got to remember, just 'cause it's the most popular reigon, that doesn't mean that's where all the pokemon gto kick back and talk about life. As for legendaries, there will be no catching of them. As much as I want Victini, I'm going with the show's canon of, "unless you're evil, don't ******** with with the legendaries." Oh, and by the way, Grace, I've got an idea for one of your pokemon, so only pick four more pokemon.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm
((Revising!

Squirtle +
Pichu
Totodile +
Azurill
Eevee +
Whooper))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 am
((This should be interesting....
Bulbasaur + xd
>
Mr. Mime +
I'll jump on the Evee bandwagon as well
Scyther))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm
The three continued to trek along until the sun started to set. Bonfire helped the others find a good spot to set up camp. On their search, however, the entered a clearing where two small yellow pokemon stood, and a smaller yellow pokemon was on the ground, cowering. Bonfire got out his pokedex to identify the pokemon.

The pokedex booted up and began it's explanation.
"Pichu, the Tiny Mouse Pokémon. Despite their size, Pichu release bursts of electricity that can shock even ponies. However, Pichu are unskilled at controlling their electricity, and sometimes release it by accident when surprised, or when laughing and shock themselves."

The picture of the Pichu faded and was replaced by a picture of the next pokemon.

"Pikachu, the Mouse Pokémon, and the evolved form of Pichu. Pikachu's tail is sometimes struck by lightning as it raises it to check its surroundings."

The Pichu got up and started to run away from the Pikachu, but one of the Pikachu's an in front of Pichu and knocked him back. They were bullying the Pichu! Bonfire ran towards the tarted shouting "Hey! You two leave Pichu alone!"

One of the Pikachu's snapped their fingers and the other Pikachu zapped Bonfire with a strong electric shock. Bonfire screamed, and fell to the ground. Charmander jumped off Bonfire's back and blasted the Pikachu's with a strong wave of embers, hitting the two Pikachu hard. They got up quickly and ran off. Bonfire struggled to get back to his hooves.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:43 am
Tempest gallops to Bonfire, "Hey! Are you alright?!" he shouts, helping him stand. He looked pretty badly rattled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:07 am
Bonfire got up and shook his now frazzled mane. "I'm gonna need a serious brushing, but yeah, I'm fine" The shock hadn't actually hurt him too terribly, but still enough to make him scream and make him look like a porcupine. Where's Colgate when you need her? Bonfire looked over to the Pichu still cowering in fear. "Those Pikachu... they were bullying that Pichu. Why?!" Bonfire didn't like that those two Pikachu would bully their own kin, it reminded him of and old friend of his.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 am
"I don't know. They're bigger than it, so they can do what they want sadly." explains Tempest. He was intrigued with the little mouse. It was cute but seemed full of potential.

((I think I'm going to replace my Whooper with a Pikachu that I'll evolve into a Raichu. Just cause.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:23 am
((That means you're getting rid of Wooper... Pichu evolves into Pikachu.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:48 am
((No, I'm keeping my Pichu, and catching a seperate Pikachu. I'm not evolving my Pichu. I'm holding the B button on this one. Just like I'm not evolving my Azurill.))  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff