Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:47 pm
Martini bowed. "You must be Mordin's friend. I am Martini. Thank you for the gauntlet, by the way. It fits me like a glove... How were you able to get my arm's exact measurements like that?"

Draid bent down on one knee, looking up at Fade with longing eyes. "Fade, ever since I've known you, you've been very kind to me. You've helped me up when I was at my lowest, and gave me more love than I could ever imagine, but now I have another question to ask of you. Fade... Will you marry me?"

There is a loud "Awwww..." heard throughout the crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Fade gasped, her hands flying up to her mouth in shock. Her eyes widened, and for a few moments she froze before bending over, wrapping her arms around Draid's neck, tears of joy spilling over her cheeks. "Yes." She choked out.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm
"I suppose I know these things..." Varudan was about to snap in a fit of rage, but he needed to keep his cool. Perhaps this one would know where Mordin was off to. "Say, would you happen to know where Mordin is?" He said, his smile almost breaking.

"Huh, so he finally proposed."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Spyke notices Scathach talking with a strange man and decided to help her but first he had to do something. He walks up to Draid and places his hand on Draid's shoulder and presses down hard on it. "Welcome to the family...my new brother!!! "Just one word of advice that i gave to all of my sisters' lovers...You hurt her, you die.."

He then walks over to where Scathach is and looks at the strange man. "Is there a problem here...or do i have to get involve."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm
Scathach gave a low growl, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, everything was moving slowly. Fade was ever so slowly bringin her hands to her face, people blinked slowly. In normal speed, Scatty walked around and stood in front of Varuden. When she blinked again, everything was normal. Except to them, she'd just sped around, practically appearing in front of him.

"Look, 'ere, Ye lout. Im responsible fee keepin this place safe, and be damned if I ain't gonna do my job right. Now you're going to tell me. What in hell do Ye think yer doing blasting holes in the castle?!?" she growled through gritted teeth, her face close to his and glaring straight Ito his eyes. She totally ignored Martini.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:27 pm
((Something that almost completely juxtaposes the situation: The most metal song on the planet ))

Draid clutched to Fade tightly. "Oh, Fade! You've made me the happiest man in the world!" He nearly shouted into her shoulder, his voice muffled by the outbreak of cheering from the crowds.

Martini smiled warmly at the soon-to-be-wed. "Precious... So, Midnight, have you and Dust had sex yet?" He asked, almost certain the answer was yes, although it was no.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Varudan looked up at the hole. "Oh, the hole? Bah, I can fix that myself later." He looked back down at Scathach, having grown tired of all of the silly delays. "Anywho, I'm looking for someone who lives here. He stole my gauntlet which that one right there is wearing." He said, pointing at Martini. "I'm here to either get the gauntlet back or see the guy who stole it. Mordin's his name."

Sciz noticed Martini, actually... alive? He walked up to Martini and patted him on the back. "Hey man, nice to see you in something other than bone again." He looked at the gauntlet. "Sort of..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm
Spyke looks at Scathach. "Go and look for Mordin, I will handle this guy."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm
Midnight looked at Martini. "No...why?"

Fade hugged Draid tight. "I love you, Draid!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm
Scathach growled again. She didn't trust him, but if the queen wasn't already taking care of it, there wasn't much she could do.

"Alright, then. But I 'ave my eyes on ye. One wrong move, and believe me, you won't stand a chance. And I'm afraid I can't help ye there. Don't believe I know a Mordin. Sorry 'bout that," She said, turning friendly in a second. Until he did something, she supposed he couldn't be all bad. He was just trying to settle a debt.

Rain growled, trying to stop Richard from squirming and fighting.

"Sweetie, I can't clean it out if you won't. Sit. Still!" She said, trying to pick out the rocks with a thin pair of tweezers.

"If you didn't want to have to deal with this, you shouldn't have tried to use fire to fly. You are NOT the human torch, and you do NOT know how to use your powers," she snapped, losing her patience. If ice didn't hurt him the way fire hurt her twice as much as it would anyone else, he'd be frozen still right now so she could clean out the small wound. It wasn't bad; something she could walk off, but completely understandable for a little kid to freak out about.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Jaybomb notices Spyke and grabs him before looking at Varudan. "He should be at his tower which is down that way." He then points in the direction of Morddin's tower. He then drags Spyke away. "I swear why couldn't River put a leash on you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm
Martini cocked his head in confusion. "Really? He's either gay or extremely restrained. Who wouldn't want to ravage your body?" He asked, taking off the gauntlet and handing it back to Varudan. "Take it. I have other mechanic friends to make me a prosthetic arm... Although this one's badass." He said, still looking at Midnight with a warm smile.

Draid began to form tears, but blinked them away. Must stay manly. "I love you too, Fade. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Varudan took the gauntlet from Martini. "Oh? Thanks." He was rather happy to get his gauntlet back, but he still felt like paying a small visit to Mordin for stealing it in the first place. He nodded his head as a thankful goodbye and started heading towards the tower.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm
"E-Eh?" Midnight quickly turned her head away to hide the oncoming blush. Baka!!! Why are you blushing?!

Thgindim laughed. "Midnight, it was a compliment."

Fade felt a purr rising in her throat, more tears forming. "And I want to spend eterneties with you, my love!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm
Scathach stopped a moment, looking at Martini.

"I know it's mechanical and all, but that was odd. 'Oh, here, have my arm. It's not like I'll be needin' it or anything!'" She said in slight imitation of his voice. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Ah, well, at least there was no trouble ov'r it," she said with a shrug. She turned to the happy couple, and gave a loud whistle with her forefinger and thumb. It really was a sweet sight. She herself never cared for it much; men were to brutish and just plain...woolheaded for her.

"Men will stand like an oak, trying to fight the storm until it breaks them. Women are like the willow, willing to bend when need be," she quoted softly to herself. I don't need any o' that. she thought to herself, and decided to get something to eat. Mead didn't do for a solid meal, and she'd skipped breakfast.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff