Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm
((Miss 24hours...and s**t explodes on you >.<))
Mav was sitting in the back of the room, scrying through his book. It was all soo boring, the magikal world was so much more entertaining. However he was told that since he was to be keeping an eye out for magik here he might as well learn about the history of the "real" world too. It would help him blend in. The only downside was that due to his natural gift in mind and mental based magiks, among other talents, he could abosrb information really quickly and ended up going ahead of the class and thus was bored...quite often. He wondered what new pranks Aaron was up to today.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I looked up at Aaron and smiled. "Oh, shush," I said, elbowing him, "Remember that time, in sixth grade, you and the others didn't even notice I was passed out until you got to class and had to run half way across school to find me? What reliable friends I have." I giggled and skipped out into that hallway without another word or glance.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:49 pm
"Not my fault you can't give us a warning when you're about to keel over. Seriously though, do you have any idea where you're going?" Aaron asked as he watched her skip off ahead of him.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

☽☾

"Um," I said, looking at my schedule, "Second period is English Three with a Mrs. Carey." Turning to him, I awaited his directions or guidance or something helpful.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Jumping off now, gotta shower and get my outfit on!]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:05 pm
Aaron groaned and stopped suddenly. "Good news and bad news. Good news is that we've got the same class. The bad news is that it's Mrs. Carey. She's basically the resident b***h among the teachers." he said as he started walking again, jogging a bit to catch up to her and walk alongside her. "Attempts at giving her a mean nickname behind her back have resulted in 'Mrs. Uncarey' and 'the Careybear from Hell'."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 pm
Once first period was over, Ama headed onto second period. English with Mrs. Carey. In her head, Ama began to run through what friends she knew had that class. Not too many from what she could remember after talking to her friends about their schedules and comparing notes, as it turned out, Ama was basically stranded from her friends until lunch everyday, because unlike her fellow, popular peers, she did well in her classes. Besides Art, english was Ama's favorite subject, and she didn't really mind having to battle Mrs. Carey. Taking a seat near the window, Ama pulled her notebook out once more to draw clothing designs, ignoring the other students that filed in. Everyone had their own little worlds, and in her mind it was just easier if they all stayed in their little worlds, why bother others when they obviously weren't interested?  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa was the first one to enter her second period, English III with Mrs. Carey. A majority of the students who had her despised the woman, however that wasn't the case with this girl. She actually got along with the teacher well enough. Sure, she had her moments were the older woman bothered her, but that was often. The two had much in common when it came to how they felt about novels, poetry, and the other students: adored the novels and poetry, were deeply annoyed by the students and their lack of substance. The only people she spoke to know were teachers and those few other students who actually knew about things that didn't involve parties, celebrities, and other matters that were irrelevant to her.
At the moment, the brunette was in a middle of an exciting conversation with two of the people she was sitting near in the middle of the middle row of the classroom about the latest book series they all started reading: The Wolves of Mercy Falls. It was such an amazing book, filled with brilliant details and conflict that each of them had to get their views on it out.

[I already told Angel this, but just wanted to give the rest of you heads up that I won't be able to get on much until Sunday since I'm in the school's musical and I have practice tomorrow, then the three nights of performing it. So just a few days of not really getting on cause I do not want to make a fool of myself on stage.]

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:17 pm
((Have fun. Sing pretty. 3nodding ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm
First period was done with X but his notebook away and went to his second Period Class which was English with Mrs Carey. None of his teammates were in her class because everyone disliked her. X didnt care for her all he did was get his work done got any passing grade so he wouldn't get kicked off of any team that he was on. He walked in a sat in his usual seat which was one row over and 2 seats forward from his twin. He took out his notebook and started to chill as he moved his purple hair from his face.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm
Maverick was heading towards class when he saw Aaron up ahead, with some young girl. He had never seen her before os he gathered she must be knew. He quickly caught up to Aaron and said "Oi, whose yer friend?" He did a quick scan of her up and down without her noticing. He waited for a response from Aaron but he noticed this young girl had a very unusual flux of energy.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm
[I rocked it!! Teehee! *waiting for Zelly to reply to Silver's post*]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:27 pm
"Yo!" Aaron said in pleasant greeting when Maverick appeared at his side. "This is Lex--excuse me, Lexayy--and we go way back. And this would be Maverick, one of the few if not the only guy in school that actually supports my frequent jackassery."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm
((Good job Angel. 3nodding Also, Zelly, gotta give you props for jackassery. I found it highly amusing.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

☽☾

"With those emphasizations, Aar, you sound like a poet and I should know it cause I am one." I said, play-hitting his chest and using the nickname I came up with for him after one too many Lex's, "The life of a musician. So where's this Mrs. Carey's classroom? I wanna find the perfect seat, so I don't snap at her. You know how I am. Remember Ms. Niel in eighth grade?" Ms. Niel had been my group's eighth grade math teacher and she was just awful. On the last day of school, she wanted to give us homework, but I stood up and I think that teacher will flee in terror if she ever saw me again. Lexayy can be a very mean person if you push her buttons. Oh, how I love third person!

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm
"Where do you think I'm going now? And you can join me in the back row if you want, though I don't know what your 'perfect seat' would be." Aaron said throwing up the air quotes. "Not that any seat is really safe from the Un-Carebear." he then grinned. "Although sticking you in the front row might just be a good idea after Ms. Niel. I think Carey could stand to face the wrath of Alexia."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff