Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:17 pm
Cris blushed as she kissed his cheek and hugged him. He returned her hug and kissed her cheek back as well.
"Why don't you and Baulken go get some food and drink while I clean up? Its a bit dusty and I think we can enjoy our meal and drinks better if the place were not so dusty."

Baulken looked to the two of them stroking his beard as he thought some. This situation was a bit sickening but he wondered if either one had a clue that it seemed that they were drawn to one another.

Aeriolous closed Amity's room door giving her privacy as Malag hopped up on his shoulder.
"There you are Malag. I was beginning to wonder where you were."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"ok you can clean up and me and short stuff will go off get the food" Yamille said smiling at him before looking at Baulken, "ok short stuff lets get food and made some light booze so you don't pass out again." She was in a good mood and she was blushing a bit from Cris kiss. She did not know why but she liked seeing him smile and seeing him happy. She wondered what was here to drink for them as she patted Baulken on the head to bug him. "what you thinking?" she asked

Malag did one last check on Amity before looking up at him. "Mi was going arrround doing last minte checks to see if all was all rrrright" she said with a purr, "we need everrry one safe and thee annoying little one is back. How is mi king feeling?" She was worried about him for he know had to burry his brother. She knew it was hard for people to burry thre love ones.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 pm
Baulken shooed her hand away.
"I'm not a puppy! Why are you always petting me!"
He grumbled as he fixed his hair.
"I will not pass out this time. Third times the charm....I have been scoping you out and will win this time. I know it.

As for what I am thinking....what is going on between you two? You and Cris act like friends but the hugging, kissing, and blushing, says different. If your not careful you will lead the boy on."

He lead her to the small market and they looked over fresh veggies and some cooked meat that was brought in earlier. There was also bottles of wine and home made brews which had warning labels that said the seller was not responsible if the drinker went blind.

Aeriolous smiled and scratched Malags head.
"The annoying one eh? Things will get noisy for sure now. I think I am alright. I am better than one would think. I mean....I think I do not know how to feel. I just found my brother again and now I lost him too soon after I had found him. I am sad I did not get to know him more, but at the same time I am lost as I am unsure of how I should grieve?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:33 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"Cause its fun to bug you" Yamille said smiling as she followed him. She stopped smiling after what he said about her and Cris. She sighed sadly for he was right if she was not careful she could fell for Cris or have him fall for her. She was still getting over her last break up and Cris...he could not remember a thing. What if he had a wife or a girl friend. She was going to have to keep her self will behaved. It would be hard she liked being around Cris, he made her happy and made her smile. "I need some thing strong" she said reading the labels as she grabbed a few strong ones.

Malag rubbed her little furry face against his purring. "Mi is sorrrrry Mi king. Mi wishes to know how to make ou betterrr" she said, "Mi do not underrrrstand what ou arrrre feeling but mi is herrrre to help ou thrrrrough it. Speak and mi will listen and hearrr."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:15 pm
"Why is it fun to bug me? Am I that entertaining to you?"
Baulken held a small basket that held various veggies, fruits, and dried meats. While she looked at booze, he had bought food for them and stuff to make a soup for tomorrow.

The drow scratched Malag under her chin and ears.
"You just being here by my side and listeing to my larking, makes me feel much better Malag. I do not know what I would do without your companionship and guidance."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Because you make it too easy" Yamille said, "Hey sorry but do you really think I should stay away from him? I don't want to hurt any one but he makes me smile and happy in a way I have not been in years." She would have a night her with Cris before she headed back to the demon castle. Maybe it was best for she did not want to hurt him he was so nice of a guy.

Malag purried happily. "Thank ou mi king" she said, "mi is herrrre for ou always."
She was enjoying the attetion as her tail swayed. "ou up for more lessons?" she asked

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:15 pm
"I cannot tell you what to do Yamille. You should know that. But if you wish to remain around Cris, then do so, but do not lead the idiot on. He gets a stupid grin on his face as you shower him with attention."

Baulken tugged his beard.

"Just be careful of the touching. If you wish to remain, do not touch him so much so he won't get the wrong idea. Other than that....I can't see why you would go. You are friends first and foremost. Just stop the patty fingers and hugs."

Aeriolous nodded as she asked if he wanted more lessons.

"I am always up for more lessons but first, we must go and see how everyone is doing. Unless while you out and about gathering everyone for the meet and greet, you saw how construction was coming on the water ways?

Are the dwarves on schedule?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"That will be hard but I will try" Yamille said as she grabbed a few more bottle and went to him, "ready to head back?" She could not help but be touchy feely, it was just how she was and raised. She loved hugging and kissing people out of kindness and love not to do that felt weird. She wanted Cris happy and did not want to break his heart...no matter how much it hurt her.

"Thy is coming along will but som parrts of it will tak some tim" Malag purred, "Thee arrre doing thee best but some supplis arrrre limtd" She knew they where doing there best they could for the drow but it was hard some time and not to mention what creauters lived down here too.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:59 pm
"What kind of supplies are they in need of? I know we don't have much and I would hate to run up our tab with Lareth even more, but I want to be sure things are done right. I mean they are apart of this community and even though they are not our kin, I still hold responsibility for their safety and well being."

Aeriolous went to his small desk and pulled out some parchment and charcoal to write down a supply list.

"I am ready to head back yeah. Let's hope Cris got things clean. I want to start making dinner soon. I am hungry."
He nodded to himself as he hurried along with Yamille back towards Cris's home.

By the time they got there, Cris was coming back at the same time, with a pot and pan in each hand.

"Welcome back. I got us something to cook food in....I guess that since I was gone, someone borrowed my cook ware."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:10 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Malag smiled as she purried and jumped down to the desk. She sat there and watched him write as she licked and cleaned her paws. "Mi can help ou if ou want" she said looking to the said of the room. A chest popped out of the shadows but it was earry and dark. with skulls and bones carved in to it, it looked like the thing had been through war and back. It was black with dark red wood as she jumped to it and pawed it. As it opened a light came insdie for it was fulled with gold, sliver, bronze and gems. "Mi do not know why but peopl gav mi overrr thy yearrrs" she said going back to the desk, "mi has no use forrr thm by to play with thm whn borrrd."

"Borrow or did they just take for they thought you where not coming back" Yamille said smiling, "We got food and drinks so we are going to have ablast tonight and see if short stuff can drink me under." She laughed at that as she heaed in to find some glasses for them and start fulling them up.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 pm
"It is possible they thought I wasn't coming back....I was gone for some time so I guess that yes, they probably took the items and considered themselves lucky."
He smiled as he followed her and Baulken into his home.

"Glasses are on the counter. I found some and washed them."

While they had been out, Cris had cleaned dishes and utensils he found. The place had its windows open and the house had been thoroughly dusted. Fresh water was in two buckets and he had a small fire going.

"I'm not sure Baulken can drink you under, but it will be amusing to watch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeriolous was surprised at the amount of treasure Malag had stashed away in her chest.

"Oh my......Malag....the people were giving you tribute. Tribute as thanks for whatever you had done for them. If you were not a godly being, I would say, this should help you retire in the realm three...no five times over. You could start up your own kingdom if you wanted.

Are you sure it would be alright to use this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:02 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"O I know he won't be able to but it will be fun to see him try" Yamille said going for the clean glasses. She poured them each a glass of something really strong and deadly. Smiling she passed the glasses around as she sat to watch short stuff cook. She was really inserted in what Baulken could cook. She sipped her drink and made a face. "whoa what a kick it has" she said smiling.

"Mi do not need tribut" Malag said as she stretched out on the desk, "Mi has no use for it so pleas do as ou wishes." Really she had no use for treasure she was jsut happy to serve her goddess and her king. She licked her paws as she purred. That and jewels did not work on her fur.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 am
Baulken chopped up his veggies and had them simmering in some butter in the frying pan, while he cooked rice in the pot. Baulken took his glass when he had a moment and gulped it down.
"MMm~! Nice flavor....this will help soften and hydrate the dried meat we got."

He handed her the cup back.
"Just half. Don't want to oversoak our beef."

He got a small bowl from the stack of clean dishes and put the dried beef in there adding the bit of booze to it when yamille handed him his cup back.

He went back to cooking as Cris sniffed his drink before he went ahead and gulped it like Baulken had.
He coughed and covered his mouth.

"Wow....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Malag. I will have to see about finding you a comfy cat bed, next time the traders come by....or we can actually buy the materials and make you a nice comfy bed to your specifications."

Aeriolous smiled as he looked over and saw her cleaning her paws.

"Well with this, we should be able to properly buy tools for our dwarven brethren. I think they will be pleased."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

After Baulken used the galas for food she fulled it up again for him to drink. "O is it to much for you?" She asked Cris as she fulled her self and him another. It was just fine for her but it would take some more before she felt it hit her. She as happy to see every one in a good mood as she sipped her drink. "So what are you making Short stuff?" she asked.

"Mi is fin with out a bed" malag said grinning at him with fangs, "mi dose not need a bed. Mi will sleep any wherrre " she jumped off the desk in to his lap and got cozy purring away. She was really just happy sleeping any where. "Tru thy will be happy with this and it will help mak things fasterrr" said with a big ywan.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:32 am
Cris shook his head.
"No, it is good and I don't think I will get drunk too bad. It's just been awhile since I last drank anything like this."
He seemed to fall into a daze as bits of memory came up and he was viewing things he had forgotten in his head.

Baulken looked over his shoulder.

"Oh? Does the baby drow want a bottle to sip his booze?"

He chuckled as Cris gave him a look and he looked to Yamille.

"I am making us a nice vegetable stew to go over rice. I'm hungry and I wanted something hearty to help us celebrate our return home. No more tavern food for a bit...tasteless but filling, but not something I want to eat for a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeriolous nodded to Malags words before he began to write down more supplies and do a basic accounting of malags treasure so he could keep an accurate account.

Later on, he and malag spoke with the undertaker and final plans for the burial of his brother were set.

Once all of that was done, he slept in the front room in his chair with malag in his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces