Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:34 pm
Cynthia gave him a dazzling smile and leaned forward to press a kiss to his cheek, one hand holding the sheet in place so that he wouldn't blush, "Hal, you are a true miracle worker. It's absolutely beautiful! Now I can go and walk around the garden and make him come and find me, for once," she teased a bit, fully intending to give Lareth a run for his proverbial money now that he'd 'staked his claim', however temporary it was.

Her face went serious after a moment of admiring the dress though, "But Hal... Right now, I seriously need one other thing... A cup of that coffee I'm smelling over there and a bowl of that fruit," she said it totally seriously but hoped he'd get the humor anyway from the playful light in her soft green eyes, somehow knowing that she had to keep him on his toes for a little while longer.

She knew the signs in him, she'd seen it before. But she wasn't saying anything about it, not even showing that she knew at all. One of the few things she'd learned about Hal over the centuries was that he valued his dignity and service to Lareth's family. So she'd do her best to keep him from knowing she knew and throw things in the works to keep him active and his mind healthy for as long as she could.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm
Hal smiled and gave a soft chuckle.
``At once my lady. I would have thought you more ravenous for more than fruit, but it is best to start of slow yes?``

Hal poured her a cup of coffee. He knew just what roasted blend she liked and how she preferred it. He kept his back turned so she could dress as he busied himself with preparing the fruit to be eaten. A sprinkle of sugar on the strawberries to sweeten them more.

``please let me know when you are dressed. I will turn when you are ready.``

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:34 pm
Cynthia got into the dress while his back was turned then placed a light kiss on his cheek, "You're spoiling me Hal... I think I could get to like it...," she told him with an impish grin as she reached for the cup of coffee and took a sip of it as she walked over to the window to look out over the garden again.

She knew she'd have to eat before she went outside, but couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the beautiful landscape for very long.

She finally tore her green gaze away from the sight and walked back to him, tossing her long hair over her shoulder absently as she finished off the coffee and held her cup out for a refill to go with her fruit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 pm
After she kissed his cheek he smiled fondly.
``do not get too fond of me, otherwise his majesty will be feeling jealous of an old man.``

Hal followed her gaze to the garden and watched as she longed to be outside with the greenery. He knew it was who she was even though she never told him....sometimes the goddess liked to chat to him in his dreams...

Hal expertly poured her another cup of coffee.

``If you do not mind me saying, I think after you are through, you do go out to the gardens. I hear the gardenias are still in bloom, even though we are approaching fall.

There is also a small hedge maze where its center is a fountain....I think perhaps you should let his majesty find you in a romantic spot such as that.``

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 pm
Cynthia wrinkled her nose at him as she took her bowl of fruit and cup of coffee and got started on them, "You're devious, Hal. I love it. And I think I'll do just that even though you know there's no way he could get jealous of you," she told him, finishing up her breakfast and coffee.

That done, she put the dishes back on the tray, impishly gave Hal another kiss on his cheek, and moved out the door so that she could go straight to the garden. She still had no idea why he'd worked so hard at setting her up with Lareth since she knew Lareth would wind up keeping the relationship short, but she was going to enjoy it for as long as she could.

She did love the demon king, but was realistic enough with herself that Lareth would never want her around permanently...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm
You do not know Lareth too well then. He got jealous when I was helping a maid he was interested in, undress as the other ladies were busy with the festival we were having at the time.

He came in just as I slipped her zipper on the back of her dress down and she sighed as it was a bit too tight.

It took days to tell him I was helping and not sticking the young miss.``

Hal watched her leave before he cleaned up and had servants come in and begin to dismantle the broken bed. As they did that carpenters came in and began to take measurements and planning on a new bed frame.

As Hal supervised Lareth came up beside him.

``Before you ask Lareth, no she did not run away. She went for a walk in the garden. I thought it might do her some good. Also do not worry as I will have your room in top shape before tonight.

Hal smiled as Lareth chuckled and left towards the garden.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:09 pm
alareth flashed into his room, Hal right where he knew he would be.
Lareth lay Cynthia down on the bed carefully. [/]
"We gotta work fast Hal. She's lost too much blood...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:24 pm
Hal let out a pained gasp over her condition but recovered enough to be able to get to work. It took him hours to stitch her wounds while giving her a blood transfusion. He was grateful that her body could take just about any kind of blood for circumstances like this, yet another blessing the gods had given her when they'd created her.

When he finally stepped back, he did his best to hide how weak he was feeling by mixing up a tea that would help keep her asleep for a while longer, "Sire... You should know..." he started out hesitantly, then finally turned an angry gaze at his king, "I gave you those condoms for a reason Lareth... Now..." he turned a saddened gaze to the sleeping Cynthia, the pain on his face making it obvious what he needed to say but couldn't.

Instead, he simply shook his head sadly and left the room with his supplies, silently wishing there was something more he could do but knowing that it was simply a matter of time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:30 pm
Lareth had helped Hal to the best of his ability and he was glad Hal had the steady hand as Lareth was shaking from rage as much had been to her.

When it was all done he wanted to help Hal sit but the demon didn't want to be touched and then Hal was scolding him.

Once he realized why he was being scolded, he looked towards Cynthia. She would have been surprised as they never once went without a glove....but there was the 1% chance it wouldn't work and they constant rutting let them have that 1% chance. It was a terrible blow that they lost their child they didn't evemn know they had created. ..Lareth decided he was not going to tell her about it ever.

Lareth went and sent the maids to care for Hal before he sat by Cynthia's side.
________________________________________________________________________________  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:10 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia slept for an entire day before waking again. She did it with a fear-filled gasp and a jerk of her body that made her whimper in pain as her eyes went wide, looking around the room until she finally settled on Lareth. Then tears filled her eyes and she lifted a shaking hand to touch him but stopped just short of actually doing so, "I'm sorry..." she whispered softly, her voice still rough from everything she'd been through.

But what was she apologizing for? Any number of things, really. Getting taken in the first place, having attracted Goh's interest enough that he'd even followed her here, she even felt responsible for the death of his brother. Truthfully, none of it was her fault. But she still felt responsible for it all. She'd been hunted in the past so she knew what the risks of it were. And now she'd brought it all to his door and family.

She dropped her shaking hand to the bed without touching him and closed her eyes tightly, trying not to cry. Two tears escaped her efforts, though and coursed their way into her hair. Admittedly, she had good reason to cry at the moment, but some part of her had to fight against it, had to push the emotions down so that she could do what she had to do. Habits of a very long lifetime of survival.

She couldn't help but feel a need to run and keep running until she was away from anyone and everyone. Then no one else would die because of her. Through her mind flashed so many faces, so many people that had died because she'd known them when some idiot decided to hunt her down for her power or the secret of her immortality. And it had happened again...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 pm
Lareth was having a slight nap when he felt her stir and he barely heard her whisper. He yawned as he cracked his neck and he stretched in his chair.

"Apology NOT accepted."

The look he gave her was a grave one as he pushed back some of his stray hair.

"You didn't do anything wrong, so how can I accept an apology that isn't warranted?"

Lareth took her hand and kissed the inside of her palm as he inhaled her scent. He saw the two tears escape and he touched her cheek tenderly.

"Open your eyes Cynthia. Look at me. I want you to look at me and know that I won't tell anyone you cried. After everything that has happened to you while in Goh's hands.....I wouldn't blame you if you did cry. You should cry....really you should. I promise I will be here while you do and I will be the only one to see your tears."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:11 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia opened her eyes to look up at him, the sincerity in his eyes giving her the courage to finally let go. So she cried despite her injuries screaming in pain from it and let him hold her hand for it.

"I knew... I knew if I stayed... he'd find me here... follow and kill others... It's my fault that Kaljire died... It's happened before, every time..." she voiced her inner pain to him, letting him know that she did feel it was her fault even as her tears continued to roll down her face.

She wished she could reach her anger, the one thing that had kept her going before now. But all she could feel was that she'd failed him, the one person she loved more than anything and it showed in every word she spoke.

As strong as she was, as much power she had at her command, she still felt that she'd failed. She couldn't even defend herself against the madman when he'd come for her or when he'd tortured her for nothing more than her screams, her pain, and her power.

For the first time in her life, she let someone see her at her weakest. It was a show of trust that she broke down with him, something not even Hal had ever seen with her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 am
Lareth let her cry as much as she wanted as he kept a firm grasp of her hand to let her know, it was alright. Let her know he was there for her.

As she tried to convince him it was all her fault for what had happened, he simply listened and had to stop himself from shushing her. When she was done blaming herself, he leaned in close and kissed her softly on the lips.

"This is not your fault Cynthia. Your presence here to did not bring about my brothers end. Goh already had his eyes on him and unfortunately, he got to Kaljire before Kal could get to him.....

Lareth stroked her cheek

"You are a special treasure Cynthia and he and others will never stop hunting you....but, they will have to go through me first. I am appointing myself the prestigious position of being your knight protector, whether or not you like it. All I ask is that you stay here with me in my realm and allow me to take care of you. I promise I will not hand you over or allow you to be taken from my grasp again.

He took a breath and looked at her steadily, hoping she would get the meaning of his next few words.

"You are a treasure indeed, but I want you to be my treasure, and my treasure alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:46 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia's eyes closed when he kissed her so gently that it brought more tears to her eyes. But his words opened those soft green orbs so that she could listen to him better, then tried to make sense of his words. She dearly hoped he was saying what she thought he was saying. Because if he wasn't, it would break her heart all over again.

"I love you Lareth... I have from the moment I first saw you... You became everything to me in that moment... But I couldn't do anything until you finally saw me... The real me, not what you thought was there... Then they told me... They told me that I might not survive what was going to happen... After that I knew... I knew I couldn't hold anything back from you... I had to give you everything of me for the short time I'd have with you... If there is to be more time with you... I'll take every second of it... You already have my heart... You've had it for three thousand years..." she whispered to him softly, letting him know that she was already his no matter what else happened to her.

She tried to take in a deep breath but winced when her body protested it. She couldn't believe how much she hurt right now when all she wanted to do was curl up in his arms and pretend that the rest of the world didn't exist. She drew in another shaky breath but kept it more shallow this time, "I've always been yours, Lareth... And nothing will change that..." she added, letting him see the truth of it in her eyes.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:58 am
For once he was astounded to how smart she could pick up on his hint. Most of the time her perception to figuring things out before he meant her to, was annoying. Thankfully he wasn't annoyed but relieved he didn't have to spell it out.

As she said the last bit, he gave her a smile.

"I am glad you are mine....I would seal that promise with a fine time of making you pant and beg for me, but until you are healed, I will seal your promise with a kiss."

He kissed her firmly, deeply, possessively, lovingly. He broke the kiss after some time and whispered to her in a husky voice.

"For however long we have together, I will do you right Cynthia. I swear on my life. You will be the only one for me...in my arms, bed, and heart."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff