Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Miles Farrum et Vapor ((Open, 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm
((Echoooooo.))

"A little protective of 'er, are ye?" Raphael opened a lazy eye and looked the newcomer up and down. A scrawny, grey-haired man, but he wasn't old. Some stressful event or simply the genetic code must have triggered the color change. Interesting. "The name rings a bell in mah head, but why're are ye lookin' for 'im, Willie?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:31 pm
Anya helped Hans up and he coughed and took slow deep breaths, the hug she gave him almost knocked him back over. He hugged back. "I was so worried..." He murmured in German, he looked up at the Scotsman. "Danke..." He said to the man. "Thank you..." He hugged Anya again and got to his feet. Keeping her close to his side. "I owe you for zaving my sister..." Hans hopped his accent wan't to thick. He'd been trying to work with it so it wasn't to bad, Anya gave Hans a small smile to show he didn't do to bad. "I do have to ask... I mean no offence... but, why? Neither of us know you and you had no reason to..." Hans felt Anya squeeze his hand and he squeezed back.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 pm
"Let me explain!" William said with a bow. He paused for just a beat. "No, there is too much. Let me sum up. This once-great empire has lost quite a bit of its luster, has it not? The borders may be wide, but what is quantity without quality? I seek to restore some of that quality. I have grand plans in mind for my mother country...but I cannot execute them alone. Moreover, I have little combat experience, and I am certain that might put a damper on my plans. I seek Xander for a tutor, you see!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 am
((sry i've been away for so long anyway iam back. and does anyone feel up for the usurpers having a clash with the royal forces soon?))

Aaron finished with his routine cleaning a maintenance of his Demon Rüstung so he decided to see what William was up too. He saw that William was in his Rüstung talking to others that wee also in Rüstungs so he got in his and walked over to where they were. "Uh William who are these people?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm
((I would love that, but everyone fell asleep. XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm
(( =P Yay, Blue's back.))

"Ta be honest, Ah personally think that this country is fine jus' the way it is. But if ye say ye got plans to make it all better than Ah'd be fine with teachin' ye." Raphael said and opened his other eye as a third newcomer approached him. Was he really a guy that people gathered around, for one reason for another? Someone had told him that but he hadn't believed them. "Now who're yoo?"

((I'll repost this, I guess, for Blue.))

After the small practice session ended, Erick wandered out into the makeshift battlefield from the small gathering of other guards who'd stopped to watch the show. Observing his comrades fighting both helped his own piloting skills and allowed him to learn about them as well. "Good fight!" He called over to Leon, and broke into a slow jog to speed up his pace.

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Aaron looked over to Raphael then rudely said, "I asked for your name first."

"Thanks Erick I did not know the fight got so much attention. Leon then looked over to Erick's Jay Rüstung thn said, "How is the Jay doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:16 pm
Littner raised an eyebrow at the new arrival. Yet another Rustung pilot and one with little respect for courtesy as well. A slight shift of his body brought him to look over at his new friend, Xander. "I dislike to be discourteous of your guests, but I fear I would hate feeding an ego such as that one for any longer." A motion toward the newest of the men assured everyone of the subject. "If you find yourself in the Iberian peninsula; near old Portugal or Leon, name me as an acquaintance and you should be treated properly. Otherwise the people might seem a tad haughty." Littner presented ol' Crock-Shot's hand to Xander in a sign of comradery before his departure.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:00 pm
"Aye, an' he never even gave his name tae us first." Raphael raised a hand in salute to Littner as he began to leave. "Ah'm sure we'll see each other around sooner than that but thanks for th' advice!"

"Oh, not too much, but enough so that I wandered over here." Erick glanced back at Jay and smiled with happy satisfaction. "Jay's just fine aside from the regular tune up on his chain. No matter what I do that ball does not like to stay on!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:28 pm
William balked a bit.
"Ego, good sir? Really? I have introduced myself quite properly, you know, and clearly stated my intentions. Is that rude to you and your countrymen, then?" He scoffed once more for good measure, and resumed.
"As I said, I am called William Baxter-Cruxely, and I have grand plans for this country. A gypsy woman has told me that I am the subject of a mysterious prophecy of her people...and I am destined for great things. Of course...I am willing to take others with me, in my trip to the tip-top, old boy. I am quite brilliant, if I might say so, but I find myself somewhat lacking in the arenas of combat and military strategy. Your skills are widely known, Mr. Xander, and I would have you at my side." He cleared his throat as his youthful voice cracked comically, and hoped no one noticed.
"Give me a moment. What is your name, again?" he whispered to the second young man to saunter up beside him.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 pm
"The name is Aaron Duce and if you are looking for people to help you destroy this nation's government then I am in."

"Yeah I know how that is like and I hope that engineers will be able to make these things more efficient one day." Leon said as he looked at his Rüstung knowing that he was going to do another round of maintenance work on it because of the fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:02 pm
"Nah, nah, not yoo, Willie. We meant yer friend here, the one with a stick far up in his arse!" Raphael stuck his tongue out rudely at Aaron and blew him a raspberry. "There, now Ah gave 'is manners back tae him. But speakin' aboot gypsies, now, they have manners, and are hospitable!"

"Maybe. Personally, I don't hope for that. As much as I like my Jay, too many people could get hurt by these Rüstungs..." Erick sighed, his smile fading for a moment before it was back to shining on his face. "You know, I've made you this offer before, but you never replied so I figured you weren't interested or something: my sis is a great mechanic. You can stop on by our place sometime if you need to."

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm
((And this blasphemy? = ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:35 pm
((...what?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 pm
Littner was quick in his movements toward one of the central cities of London's center after his leave of Raphael's party, The first he came across was fronted by a large barrack, seemingly also a guard's post. Within the barrack were dozens of rustung, none of Littner's own design. This sparked his interest. He walked over to the barrack doors hoping for some sort of doorman to greet him. This was the automatic thought as per his raising. "Hello? I am Ædon Littner of the Royal Iberian Family."  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff