Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Minecraft Adventures Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to get it? (Minecraft?)
  Yes?
  No?
  Maybe?
  I have it on PC, but I am getting it ^8^
  I have it on PC, Nah I'll wait?
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:09 pm
Lieutenant Bubbles
aboly252
creative ? dunno whats that though ,is it a mode ?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mhmm. If you had/knew how to use a server, it would be easy to switch between the two modes, but I'll try to explain how to reach it here. ((I really suck at explaining things, especially when I can't get real-time responses.))

Okay, when you create worlds in Single Player, click on "Create New World", just like you would when creating a Survival Map. on "Game Mode: Survival", click it, and it'll become "Game Mode: Hardcore". Click on it again, and it'll become "Game Mode: Creative". And under "More World Options", you can do stuff like load other map seeds, or create SuperFlat worlds, which I suggest for this achievement.

Now, I just realized this, but this is for the computer version of Minecraft. I have no idea what the XBox version of Minecraft is like. sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Sadly it isnt in the XBOX 360 Version yet.... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm
Would anyone want me to List Seeds List for XBOX 360 Version?  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:38 am
Giesta

yes!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well darn. :/ Sorry. sweatdrop

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 pm
Lieutenant Bubbles

I would be able to play an adventure server. ^^ I've been getting into those a lot more lately too. :3 I also have hamachi, but my brother might have to come along. We kind've play as a team. We're more or less twins. What adventure server do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:19 am
Lieutenant Bubbles

well i thought so too ,
haven't seen anything like that on the xbox version , t
he pc version is much better though ,it has mods and stuff but i prefer the joystick sweatdrop
thats why i stick to the xbox version  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 am
The Punk Rock Princess
I would be able to play an adventure server. ^^ I've been getting into those a lot more lately too. :3 I also have hamachi, but my brother might have to come along. We kind've play as a team. We're more or less twins. What adventure server do you have in mind?

I don't think I have any in mind in particular, but I know where to find them. User Image

Also, I don't mind if your brother comes along. 3nodding My sister may join us on a couple, even~

aboly252
well i thought so too ,
he pc version is much better though ,it has mods and stuff but i prefer the joystick sweatdrop

Can't you hook up a joystick to the computer, if it has a USB plug thingy?

Also, mods are incredibly fun, if you know how to install them. X3 I have a few I would like to try, but I'm not very good at installing mods... :/

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 am
Lieutenant Bubbles
The Punk Rock Princess

I don't think I have any in mind in particular, but I know where to find them. User Image

Also, I don't mind if your brother comes along. 3nodding My sister may join us on a couple, even~

aboly252
well i thought so too ,

Can't you hook up a joystick to the computer, if it has a USB plug thingy?

Also, mods are incredibly fun, if you know how to install them. X3 I have a few I would like to try, but I'm not very good at installing mods... :/

That would be super cool! ^^ If you see any you like, link me. I'll keep an eye out too. Oh- and about mods being difficult to install.... Go search magic launcher for minecraft. ^^ I think you'll like what you find. I swear by it. 3nodding  

The Punk Rock Princess

Supple Succubus

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:45 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
That would be super cool! ^^ If you see any you like, link me. I'll keep an eye out too. Oh- and about mods being difficult to install.... Go search magic launcher for minecraft. ^^ I think you'll like what you find. I swear by it. 3nodding

Kk. User Image

And thank you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 am
Xithios
Giesta

yes!

K, I will list whatones I know of and what ones I have seen listed. 3nodding

MINECRAFT- XBOX 360 (World Seeds)

kettlecorn (SURVIVAL SEED ) ------------------------> Small island and is said to have very limited resources.

XBOX 360 --------------------------------> The whole world is varied all over.

Heaven ----------------------------> A lot of nice grasslands and supplies.

5 / 23 / 1984 (Birth Date ) -----------------------> Varied though a decent amount of mountains

Lincoln (Or phrases with Lincoln as the first word)-------------> Deserts

Yugioh -----------------------> Desert with decent Mountains.

Blackest Hole --------------------> (No example of what it is)

Glacier ----------------------> Sand

Ayane -----------------------> Large Desert, Small Forest and Lava Pit and Lake somewhat Mountainous.

LV- 426 ------------------------> Lots of sand and water..........( Possibly clay. )

404 -----------------------> Desert in middle of Map, and scattered. ( Secret Cave under middle desert's gravel pit. )

Hatsune Miku ----------------> Large area of tundra and opposite a large area of volcano like lava and such. ( Large caves in this one. )

Bleach -----------------------------> Has a little of all the kinds of binomes.

888 -------------------------------> Tundra / Mountainous area little of everything as far as plants and such.

Either Cleveland Browns or Cleveland Indians -------------------------------> Snowy / tundra. (Snowy World )

Destiny <3 (May or may not be with a space between those) 95 % snowy world with small patch of grass. ( Many caves/ caverns. )

Mermaid Murder ( Deathklock named world ) ---------------------> Large cave/ caves, some lava and desert islands.

[inspire] ----------------------------> Snow / Ice , mountains everywhere.

Narnia -------------------------> Mountain w/ Icy Lake many caverns a bit of exposed lava.

apocalypse ----------------------------------> Snow and ice everywhere.

STARSCREAM -----------------------------> Supposedly easy clay. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:10 am
there's an article in kotaku , that says minecraft for xbox will be updated so it will be a little more closer to its pc version whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:20 am
aboly252
there's an article in kotaku , that says minecraft for xbox will be updated so it will be a little more closer to its pc version whee

Yes, they have said that ti is supposed to be completely up to date with Minecraft PC Version at some point. 3nodding

Sadly though it prob. wont be as varied as PC Version is, which by that I mean not as many extra things I dont think. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Carina Smyth

Ice-Cold Snowflake

12,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 am
I have the xbox 360 version and the graphics are pretty bad. Don't get me wrong I love the game but I'm still figuring it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 pm
Giesta
aboly252

Yes, they have said that ti is supposed to be completely up to date with Minecraft PC Version at some point. 3nodding

Sadly though it prob. wont be as varied as PC Version is, which by that I mean not as many extra things I dont think. sweatdrop

Yeah- I wish they'd work on the next PC update tho. It's been FOREVER since they updated us, and it looks like we're getting some amazing new features next time per the snapshot previews they release every week... I'm getting fidgety for it! 3nodding  

The Punk Rock Princess

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:15 pm
Official Rachel Berry
I have the xbox 360 version and the graphics are pretty bad. Don't get me wrong I love the game but I'm still figuring it out.

The graphics are part of what makes the game unique! It's completely outside the HD animation war. razz And that allows for them to concentrate on developing game play.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games