Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Within These Walls ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:15 am
Araion heard the fact that the demon was harmed by water and he made a mental note that if the demon appears again to use his water arrows.

Atura looked around unsure of herself. She might be able to handle the smaller less intelligent creatures in this place, but that demon was something else that she was not sure how to deal with it. She then thought if that demon was the initial cause of the events currently going on she would have to face it. She resolved herself with that thought and looked upon the others waited to she what they would do.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 pm
((Sorry I've had to be away! gonk I just moved into my new house, and we haven't gotten the internet connected just yet. XP Tomorrow we'll be back online, though.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:45 pm
((cant wait to see your new house man))  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:19 am
((Woo hoo! We has internets now! =D
We were supposed to have it yesterday. but stuff happened. I fixed it with my awesome technical savvy today tho'. BD))  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:04 pm
((Hey, guys! We are back, and here to stay! Got super-special fast internets at the house now. =3))  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:16 pm
"I doubt that water even harms it...it just seemed to ward it off. At any rate, our objective is there," Tobias intones gravely, and indicated the asylum proper. "With hope we can find out why this is happening, and perhaps even find a way out of it. But first we need light. There's a fairly recently-built electrical station across the way, so my idea is to go there. What are yours?" He indicated each of his companions in turn.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:19 pm
"OUR objective!?" roared Galiel, a little louder than he intended. "Speak for yourself, sir! I think we have put ourselves in danger enough as it is. I think we should get out, and fast!"
Tesra's head hung as she spoke. "But my father..."
Eve patted her reassuringly, if a bit roughly on the shoulder. "We can't leave Tesra's father here with that creature, and we'll need light during the search... I agree with Tobias."
Galiel opened his mouth as if to protest. Thinking better of it, he closed his mouth and crossed his arms begrudgingly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:27 pm
"Bluntly said, Miss Tesra, I doubt that anyone could have survived here for weeks on end and still be alive, even a man such as your father, whoever he may be." Tarnbel'en ignored the halfing Ruskie's sharp elbow jabbing into his hip, a signal that he was overstepping some unspoken bound or another. "My condolences on what you will, or will not, find in this place."

"Shania and I shall follow whichever course seems best. In this case: finding light, and a suitable place to prepare for the worse. Shelter, if you will." Daniel gave the dryad's hand a squeeze before releasing it, marching over to stand by Galiel at the closed door. He adjusted his grip on his sword, holding it at an angle to the floor. "And if no one objects, I volunteer myself to be one of the first few out."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Araion readied his bow and notched a arrow in it then said, "Element fire." As he prepared in case one of he wraiths popped up.

Atura drew her twin tantō swords and readied herself for whatever was beyond those doors.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:01 pm
((Troy, about your elemental arrows...the whole point of forbidding the use of magic was so that the characters would have no easy way to fight back. XP When I said magical items were allowed, I meant things with a minor static ability.))
"Fool! There is no way out. Look there!" Tobias opened the greenhouse door and pointed to the walls and main door. Bones dressed in the clothing of various ages adorned the ground grimly. The fingers of some were still digging into the walls, even in death. "Those are real. Not farce, not planted evidence...people have died trying to escape. Our only choice in this matter, for good or for ill, is to press on. I go to the electromagnetic generation device. I know little of this new magic, so I would welcome company. Who will go with me, and who will seek escape elsewhere?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 pm
((Yeah, I agree with Tyler about the magical arrows thing. =o
When we came up with idea for this RP, the thing that was supposed to separate it from the other RPs is that the characters are supposed to be helpless, for the most part. =3))

Tesra looked away as the elf voiced her deepest fear. "I am aware that the odds of finding my father alive are quite low," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I can't walk away without trying. Until I see his body before me, I won't give up..."

Galiel's face reddened as the man called Tobias spoke. He was not about to allow this pompous stranger to reprimand him!
He stomped forward, but Eve cut him off, placing a hand gently, reassuringly on his forearm. "Please! We shouldn't be bickering amongst ourselves! We will need to work together to get out of here."
Galiel opened his mouth to protest, but thought better of it and instead waved his hand in a dismissive manner. "I'll stay with you, no matter what you decide," he mumbled as he turned away.
Eve turned to Tobias, "Then my party and I will go with you, sir."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm
((roger just forget about the element stuff then))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm
"I do believe that most of us have already chosen to go with you, Tobias." Tarnbel'en muttered, earning another sharp jab from Ruskie.

"Just point me in the right direction and I will forge the way ahead with my sword," Daniel stared hard at the man next to him, trying to catch his eye. "Permitting that it is the majority of this group agrees, as do you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:30 pm
Tobias gave an uncommitted shrug.
"I was merely making certain," he said, his voice free of venom. "We wouldn't want to come out of our comfort zones, would we?" As the other man spoke, the hunter gave a nod.
"Well with me! I shall scout ahead for you. There appears to be no danger at present...but I feel that might change." With that, Tobias climbed back up into the waterworks above, and gently pried loose a pane of glass, and hoisted himself up onto the roof of the greenhouse, taking great pains to ensure his weight did not rest on the glass. He notched an arrow and prepared to let it loose, should a target present itself.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:29 pm
"I agree, cause that is what we all came for right? To investigate and eliminate any threat, so lets go." Araion said as he notched an arrow into his bow.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff