Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Rotten Fruit** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm
Sawyer looked up at S.M. and smiled broadly. He swallowed his food and replied, "Yes, sir! Thank you very much! Everything is so good!" He laughed for the first time in many years. "Are you gonna have some?" he asked, "I-I don't wanna be greedy."
While Sawyer was busy being selfless, all Briar could think about was wanting more. How she felt is indescribable, but the words "bliss," "ecstasy," and "madness" will cover it nicely. Her whole body tingled as she turned to Fenrir and kissed his cheek. She pulled the warm covers back over them and whispered, "Not bad for my first time, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:27 pm
Fenrir looks to her with disbelief, "There is no way that that, was your first time. That was way too good for a first time..." He kisses her deeply wanting more.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:41 pm
She pulled away briefly and winked. "Believe it, baby. I've had a lot of firsts with you: first real friend, first kiss, first love..." she sighed. She kissed him deeply and let herself melt into him. She was too tired to go at it again, but she could at least kiss him. She never wanted this moment to end.
Ella finished up with her one-time lover and went back on her way. She was just messy enough to pass for being taken advantage of, so she readied her act as she approached the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm
"Well, I share most of those firsts with you, but sadly this is my second time. And I regret not waiting." says Fenrir, kissing her back. He then realizes that probably wasn't the best thing to say, and immediately hated himself for it.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Briar pulled away from him and gave him a confused look. She didn't mind that it wasn't his first time- hell, it wouldn't have been her first, but all the guys who made moves on her had been around so much they would've done their own sister if they wanted to- but one question was nagging at her.
She kissed his cheek and replied simply, "I'm not gonna grill you about the other chick, Fenny. I love you too much. I've gotta ask, though, and be honest: who was better?" She giggled and kissed him to let him know she wasn't upset.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm
Frost smiled as she watched Sawyer, then turned, taking the cookies from the oven.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm
"You, without a shadow of a doubt. That... That was amazing. I don't think I've felt anything quite so extraordinary." says Fenrir, relieved that she wasn't mad. He was loving her more and more with each passing moment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm
Anyone who has been around a child long enough knows that kids have a built-in Treat Radar. That being said, Sawyer immediately smelled the cookies and thought, Oh, cookies! I make those all the time for Sister and Mother!
He turned to Frost and called, "Those smell wonderful, Miss Frost!" He thought for a moment of all the times he had baked.

Creak...
Slam!
Sssssss...
Thwack!
"Hey, watch it, loser!"
"OWW! M-my arms..."
Smack!
"Quit crying! Just cover them up with your crappy little sweatshirt."
"Y-yes, sister."

Sawyer got out of the chair and followed Frost. He didn't want anyone to push her into the oven.
Briar smiled in a cheerful haze. She was too high on ecstasy to care about anything other than being here, and anyone other than Fenrir. She wanted to make him feel amazing all the time. It occured to her that she wasn't really happy unless he was.
She snuggled close to him and let him hold her close once more. She was so excited; she hadn't really expected his vote to be cast in her favor. "I'm glad you liked it," she said seductively, "because we're sure as hell gonna do it again!" She laughed and kissed him again, loving him loving her.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm
Fenrir's face turned red, as she said that, a smile spreading across his face. "Oh, I sure hope we do." He loved holding her, she was so light and had such soft skin. He makes out with her, savoring the moment.

((And that's it, sis is gonna die too. I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was just getting caught up in the moment and didn't want to be beaten. But no. She'd a b***h. She dies. Fenrir's going to have a nice new decoration for his front yard, a head shish-kabob.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm
((So, Ella coming to the castle anytime soon? I understand she's a little busy with a certain private part A in her private part B, but I didn't set Fenikkusu up for a circus clown to show up. =P ))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:34 pm
((Patience, my dears. Patience. Good things come to those who wait!))

Briar smiled and pulled away to catch her breath. She didn't know what chaos lurked around the corner. Her world was about to come crashing down on her again, and not even Fenrir could put the pieces back together.
Ella rushed up to the castle limping, holding her package tightly. Her shirt and pants were torn in all the right places and she channeled her inner actress as she cried, "Help! Help me! Please, someone, help..." She paused and collapsed, honestly exhausted, wondering if anyone would believe her. Most would; she had pleanty of experience in the field.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:05 pm
Fenikkusu's head snapped to the direction of the cry. He shrunk in size to be able to fly a bit more quickly and made his way to the one seeking help. Once he found the target, he changed into his anthro form and landed in the street in front of the girl. He noticed her distress and tattered clothes and attempted to calm her down. "Miss, are you alright? You were screaming."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm
((Psst, Justin. Did you have a specific girl in mind for Fenrir's first? Because, if not, I can tie-up that loose end for you... twisted wink ))

Ella forced back a grin as she replied, "No, no, I'm not okay! I was just going through town, and then this man pulled me to the side, and then he... Please don't make me say it!" she pleaded. She began to cry as she rested her head on the ground. "Please, I just need... a quick rest, and maybe a Band-Aid or two. Please, please help me..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm
Fenikkusu gently lifted the girl's head up. "Hey now, don't worry. I'll take you to my home and you can rest there."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out