Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm
So close to the summit the most common kinds of wild pokemon for this time of day were Golduck, Quagsire, Donphan, Ursaring, and Golbat with occasional glimpses of a stray Larvitar. It was nothing the group couldn't handle with the right moves and the right pokemon. Gold's Sunflora was enough to handle most of the opposition with its powerful grass type moves. Silver's Weavile had no difficulty covering a good number of the Golbats using its powerful ice type moves. Yellow mostly stayed out of the fighting since, for the most part, her pokemon were severely under leveled compared to the wild pokemon that lived on the mountain which meant that unless something provoked her enough to temporarily elevate her pokemon to the appropriate level she wouldn't be of any use in a fight. Shiro's Blaziken and Lucario would have been ideal for handling the Ursarings, but failing that they were still no match for the combined force of Gold's Typhlosion, Silver's Feraligatr, and Fluffy. Snowy also made a decent show of beating down a good number of the significantly larger pokemon that were careless enough to get within range of his attacks.

And before too long they had reached the healing hot springs. Crystal toyed with the idea of ordering Dash to just toss Shiro headlong into one of the steaming pools, but immediately thought better of it as it would only serve to fuel more complaining on his part. So, instead, she had Dash hand him off to the boys so they could strip him down and drag him into the water the old fashioned way. Okay, so it wouldn't actually alleviate the situation, but at least Shiro would still have dry clothes to change into once he was well enough to get out of the water on his own so that still had to count for something. Not that Shiro would ever forgive her for leaving him alone with Gold, but Silver was there to supervise him so it really wasn't all that bad.

"Well then," Crystal started for one of the neighboring springs, "I guess we'd better leave them to it."

"Um right," Yellow obediently hurried after her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 pm
Shiro's pokemon did help immensely, especially Lucario given he could almsot match Usaring's size thanks to the modifications, but either way it handled things well, Blaziken also fought wellwhen there was multiple, leaving things in the others hands, so it was a pretty uneventful trip to the springs mainly aside from the fighting, which after Shiro was given to the -care- of the boys, it looked like he had bitten into a sour fruit at the fact he had to be anywhere- NEAR- gold, sure, silver was alright, but if anything he'd rather be -alone- than with that crazy idiot. of course, raiden, being the smug little Pikachu, followed along with a snicker, while stretching out to rest on the side of the springs away from Shiro so he didn't get immediately throttled.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm
No doubt, Shiro's annoyance with Gold would only be exacerbated by having to listen to Gold snickering at Shiro's obvious discomfort as he undertook the task of helping to undress him and then helping Shiro into a pair of swim trunks that had been provided by Crystal from Shiro's personal belongings. At least she was kind enough not to let Gold go digging through Shiro's stuff. Once they got around to actually helping Shiro into the water of the healing hot spring, Silver was just thankful that Gold had actually remembered to put on his own damn swim trunks. Dash rested by the edge of the hot spring so that he could keep an eye on Shiro and gradually reduce his use of telekinesis until Shiro was fully mobile on his own.

Crystal, meanwhile, had rediscovered a golden flame patterned pokemon egg she had stashed away in her backpack for safekeeping prior to rescuing Shiro and being holed up at the cabin waiting for him to recover from his ordeal with Team Rocket at the Ruins of Alph. As such, she hadn't had the time to work on hatching it herself and had nearly forgotten she even still had it in her bag. Maybe she could pass it on to Shiro once he was feeling better to try to appease his anger for having left him in Gold's irritating, although still entirely well-meaning clutches.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 pm
Shiro of course just growled a bit and gave Gold the 'I'll Kill you!' Glare, he was known for givign when particularly annoyed as he was helped out of his basic clothes, and back into the now clean swim trunks he was in before when he was first found, black with ourple trimmings and all, and oddly it also showed his body was well built, and yet not overly buff like most people, however he wasn't tan or anything, just normal pink-ish color in skin and all, despite being out travelling so much: probably because he always wore too much clothing and never hung out much at a beach or anything. either way, once he was in the hotsprings Shiro would instantly tune Gold out for now humming in his head a small tune that he had vaguely heard in his hazy drugged state (Lugia's song, for those who're wondering.) as he frowned a bit in genera, thinking on things, though it was also easily seen how much of his upper body sans his neck and hands were covered in Unown Tattoos and all.

Raiden of course watched with a smirk on his face, but raised an eyebrow when he saw his trainer space out again, and shook his head, before resting along the edge for now, since he was normally not allowed into a hotsprings when other people or pokemon were in it, mainly due to his penchant of letting off sparks and electricity when in water. lord knows how many times Shiro's gotten himself zapped trying to give the odd Pikachu a bath!  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 am
Gold was momentarily entranced by the Unown tattoos that covered Shiro's upper body since he hadn't really gotten a very good look at them while Shiro had been bedridden. Silver glanced vaguely at the Unown tattoos. Sure, he was a little bit curious about them, but he felt it was rude to stare. And, at any rate, if he hadn't known that those markings were, in fact, actual Unown and not just ordinary tattoos, he wouldn't have thought anything of them.

Silver became immediately suspicious when Gold started whispering something to his Ambipom in a deliberate attempt not to be heard. This was, of course, because Gold knew perfectly well that if Silver knew what he was scheming he would try to stop him. All it really amounted to, though, was that Gold wasn't about to stand for Shiro spacing out on him and sicced his Ambipom on him for a little tickle torture.

Suffice to say, things were a lot more quiet in the hot spring the girls were bathing in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm
Shiro of course just blinked, just as Ambipom started tickling him going 'Tickle tickle!' in his own normal speech, though his ears heard english, he couldn't help but start laughing and trying to helplessly pull the pokemon off him."hahahaha-no not there, AHHH stop that! gold.. hehehehahahahaha... you're dead... when i get able! ahahahahahahahaha~" of course, it probably made him look silly, even when he thrashed himself to go underwater completely in the springs and bubble it very muchly from his laughing.

Raiden of course just looked up blinking at his partner's laughing before noticing the ambipom and it's tickle torturing, he sighed a bit, and turned away, lightly rolling his eyes before speaking up "Pikachu-pi pika chu chu pikachu!" he called to gold, as if warning that Shiro would go through with that threat if he didn't stop Ambipom, or before ambipom acidentally drowns him.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:45 pm
"You can let him go now," Gold eventually relented with a grin. "I think that got his attention."

His Ambipom immediately released Shiro and quickly ducked behind his trainer attempting to evade Shiro's fury.

"You do realize it's probably going to take even longer for Shiro to recover if you keep half-drowning him, right?" noted Silver.

"Think so?" Gold shrugged. "The way I see it, this should be motivating him to recover faster so he can fight back."

Meanwhile, in the hot spring the girls were presently occupying, Yellow asked Crystal, "Is it really okay to be leaving Shiro alone with those two?"

"If Shiro can't handle those two, he's in even worse shape than I thought," Crystal answered simply.

Snowy had taken advantage of the warm water of the hot springs to rinse the rest of the ketchup from his fur and finally settled to bask in the warm steam on a nearby flat rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm
of course, the bubbles calmed down once Ambipom hid and all, knowing full well Shiro would carry out his threats the moment he got well, as said person pulled himself out of the water and started coughing up the hotsprings water out onto the edge as he focused on doing that, once he was done, he'd fully glare at the teen and all "you won't know when, you won't know where.. but when it happens... you'll know it's payback for this." he said with cold vindictiveness before settling back down into the waters normally and looked to Silver with a an eyetwitch "how did you manage to deal with this guy?" he merely asked, in a way that said 'how do i -not- sick Blaziken on this guy to turn him into charbroiled human' and all.

Raiden of course rolled his eyes lightly and wandered over to Ambipom, though he had no intentionsof shocking the monkey he did speak up "you know, Gold's quickly rising in Shiro's dislike list to near Team Rocket's levels." he said while hopping into the water to get clean and gave out a 'chaaaa' of relaxation while floating about on the water. course, Raiden knew to keep his electricity to nil, so he was just completely lounging in the water.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:16 pm
"Sure, just keep telling yourself that," Gold snorted and slid himself into a more comfortable position in the hot spring, propping his arms behind his head as his Ambipom hopped up onto the ledge behind him.

"Apparently it's more fun that way," was the explanation Gold's Ambipom offered to Raiden.

Silver shook his head at Gold. "Honestly, I really tried not to deal with him," Silver told Shiro. "Apparently that just encourages him to try even harder."

*~*~*~*~*

Somehow, Gold managed to contain himself from making any further mischief at Shiro's expense. Crystal and Yellow eventually vacated the hot spring that was serving as the girl's bath to get dressed. This was mainly in response to an ominous shadow that had passed overhead that was in roughly the shape of a Ho-oh. Whether it was the genuine article or the one that had been produced by the Unown during the destruction of the Team Rocket hideout at the Ruins of Alph remained to be seen, but Crystal wasn't taking any chances and Yellow was inclined to follow her example since she seemed to know what she was doing.

No doubt, the boys had probably noticed the shadow as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:58 pm
Shiro of course had jsut sighed tiredly, and resumed relaxing in the bath, making small talk in general with Gold and Silver over various things, what happened while he was out travelling and all, and eventually was on his way on crawling out before noticing the shadow, causing him to narrow his eyes lightly ~Che...~ he mumbled, before looking to Raiden "come on Raiden, we need to get dry!" he called, said Pikachu blinked, and then saw the shadow, before moving to swin back to shore and pull out "coming partner! don't push yourself now..." he said, while Shiro snorted and just looked to Gold with a blank look, before nodding to Silver, and climbed out, on his own, showing the tattoos even reached down his legs as well, with how many they put in him, but given they were re-sized to not be on the neck face or hands, it was interesting regardless as he clenched his fist while reaching to grab a towel to dry off and all ~i can definately feel it... my body's able to move freely.. good.~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Gold and Silver also noticed the shadow and while they might have been able to overlook that fact initially, the shadow circled back the other way showing that it wasn't simply passing through the area. Both boys immediately climbed out of the hot spring to get dressed and gather up their respective poké balls in case whatever it was flying overhead was looking for a fight.

Snowy got up from basking in the steam on a flat rock to dart up onto Crystal's shoulder while Crystal was leading Yellow into the cover of some nearby snow covered pine trees. Once they had some decent cover Crystal began craning her neck to get a look up at the pokemon that cast the shadow. Sure enough, it was an abnormally colored Ho-oh whose normally rainbow-like coloration had been replaced with plain golden wings and monochrome tail feathers.

"That's definitely one of the synthetic pokemon that escaped from the Team Rocket hideout I destroyed at the Ruins of Alph," noted Crystal. Now, she knew when the prototype Rayquaza had gotten out its presence had brought down the fury of the real Rayquaza. However, Ho-oh was a different manner of pokemon so it was unclear how the synthetic version would differ from the synthetic Rayquaza, although it seemed like a safe bet that the real Ho-oh probably wouldn't take kindly to the synthetic version if the two of them should ever meet. So far, the synthetic Ho-oh hadn't made any move to attack and only seemed to be circling overhead, but that could change at any time, especially if the boys were to do something foolish that might provoke the legendary flying pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 am
Shiro of course snuck himself into some nearby bush clumps after he was dried and clothed, glancing up to the faux Ho-Oh as he narrowed his eyes lightly ~jeez... just trying to relax so i can get back in shape after i healed up and this happens... well, no use worrying about it now.~ he thought to himself while Raiden was on his shoulder, ready to fight at a moment's notice if need be as the electric rodent frowned, before whispering "let's go meet up with Crystal and Yellow. they might have an idea of a plan on what to do about this." Shiro nodded, and used the cover of trees and bushes to get over to Crystal's general Area.

it took a minute, but Shiro had poked his head out of a nearby bush from Crystal's left, whispering out "any ideas on what to do? at this point only idea i got is to sneak away slowly and hope like hell that Ho-Oh doesn't spot us."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:32 pm
"It doesn't seem like this Ho-oh is interested in being aggressive or it probably would have blasted this area with fire by now," Crystal voiced in a whisper. "The way it keeps circling makes me think it must be looking for something."

"She's right, I don't feel any animosity from it," added Yellow.

"This Ho-oh wasn't here when we were flying to the top of the mountain," Crystal continued in a whisper. "Something must have drawn it here and I have a pretty reasonable guess what it was." She glanced meaningfully at Shiro. "I think since this Ho-oh was made from another cluster of the Unown from the Ruins of Alph, then it stands to reason that the constituent Unown have been searching for the rest of their friends."

Silver, meanwhile, was keeping Gold in check having dragged him behind some bushes while covering his mouth with one hand. Silver's Weavile had also secured Gold's Ambipom in an identical fashion.

Before long, the Ho-oh stopped circling immediately overhead and instead seemed to move closer to the summit.

"Looks like it wants to find a place to land," observed Crystal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:49 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, getting the point as he brought one hand to his other arm, slightly gripping it as he knew why it'd be there "... i guess when it lands we try to talk to it then, see if we can convince the Ho-Oh not to do anything too crazy?" he said, while looking nervous as Raiden sweatdropped "well, look at it this way... i don't think it'll complain until you reveal what hapened to the bretheren it's sensing..." Shiro of course gave Raiden a dirty look "you know as well as i do that i didn't choose what happened to them... and if i could release them i'd gladly do it, but i don't know how to, unfortunately.. and even if i did, i don't think what the rocket's did to graft them to me would let them stay released long." the Pikachu had to agree there, and sighed lightly as Shiro watched the ho-Oh, concerned about it, as well as the Unown within his body and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 pm
Once the Ho-oh had flown out of earshot, presumably finding an open spot to land closer to the summit, Crystal stepped out from beneath the trees. "Hey Silver," she called out. "I hate having to ask this, but do you think you'll be able to manage dragging Gold down off the mountain from here? If we're going to go up to the summit to have a chat with that Ho-oh, we aren't going to need for him to be tagging along to potentially do something careless that might piss it off."

"Yeah, I think I can handle it," Silver answered. "But you're seriously going to owe me one for this. This guy is really obnoxious."

"Hey wait, how come I don't get to go up there to see the Ho-oh?" Gold immediately began to protest. "It looked like it might have been a different color than normal!"

Silver sent out his Feraligatr to pick up Gold as they started to make their way down the mountain. "This is exactly the reason why you aren't going."

"Alright," Crystal took a deep breath. "That just leaves the rest of us to make it back up to the summit."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff