Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:23 pm
Martini closed his eyes, yawning in his mouth. He DID want to rest a while, but duty always called him away. "Do you do this to every man with stature?" He asked tiredly, knowing the answer would be "no". Every whore did it. He'd fallen into that pit his fair share. Mind-reading was always a cheat-sheet for lying, though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:31 pm
Ella leaned her head on his shoulder and said softly, "Only men like you."
Why am I doing this?! Stop it!

She giggled and kissed his cheek.
STOP!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:35 pm
Teddy's ears drooped.
"Did she... not believe in love? Does she not... like me?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:37 pm
Martini chuckled. "Yeah... Thought so." He yawned. "Sweetheart don't play me; I'm only here for the crash." He said, still tired and hung-over.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Ella forced herself to snap out of it, moving away from Martini and closer to Teddy. He could keep her sane, at least.
"All I know is that I heard a crash in my front yard, and I looked out the window and saw what's there now. I went outside to look, and he," she gestured to Teddy, "was hangin' out in there. I helped him out, and he doesn't know who he is or where he came from.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 pm
Martini looked hard at Teddy. "Really? I'll be the judge of that." He began to channel both he and Teddy into a subconscious state, both of them now in Teddy's mind.

He looked around. Everything was out of place. He had basic speech and motor skills, but all of the specifics were out of place. He could tell by the lack of color in the sky of this world. "Mmhmm, he definitely has no recollection..."

In the waking world, though, Martini has fallen back, slumped up against the wall next to the door.

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm
Ella forced herself to remain seated. What if Teddy needed her?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm
Spyke wandered around a bit before heading to the site of the crash. He really didn't want to get involve let his soldiers do the work but he had a job to do and as a prince and member of the Royal Family he has to do it for the good of the kingdom. "Who is the person in charge of this investigation of the crash area?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm
Scatty nodded, letting him by without problem. He'd go anyway, but she didn't need her men thinking she was any less strict with anyone. She frowned slightly. It wasn't that bright out, but knowing him...It didn't matter. She resisted fidgeting impatiently, waiting for him to give her any information what so ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain sighed, shaky hands slopping coffee over her wrists as she brought it up. Her eyes were bloodshot and outlined in black. She hadn't been able to go back to sleep after the crash. It sounded partially like a crash, but also like an explosion. Neither of those things, that loud but far away, meant good. Tired as she had been, the craziest thoughts had run through her head, the silliest little scenes.

She shook them all away, feeling a bit more energy. Of course, the kids were fine. It had woken them up, but after a bit of soothing, they'd passed right out again. They were up and playing happily, and every fifteen minutes, "When do we get to see daddy?" They were crazy for him! She loved how quickly they had taken to him with immediate adoration.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm
In Martini's vision, a strong white light flashed and seemingly threw Martini out of Teddy's mind. In the real world, Teddy still bore an oblivious, but oddly hurt face.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm
Martini grunted in pain as he was hit back into consciousness. He put his hand to his head, feeling the pain rush through his brain. He quickly shook it off. "I have no idea how you did that, but you are damn powerful... Er.... what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 pm
"Teddy!" Ella answered for him, hugging him tight. She felt horrible for flirting right in front of him. She had come to hate that part of her.
She kissed his cheek and giggled, hoping for redemption. She didn't want to make him sad again.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm
Patience running low, Scatty decided to give them five minutes. He could investigate and check things out, but this was still her job, and she was going to do it. Hell, he could be in trouble for all she knew! She set a small timer, and stuck her phone back in her pocket, trying to peer into one of the large windows.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm
Teddy felt better after that. He still was clueless as to why.
"Uh, yes. I'm Teddy." he repeated, his innocent look still shining through.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:20 pm
Martini was now completely awake and alert, the hangover somehow gone. Like that. "Teddy... How the hell did you do that?" He asked, curious to how he was able to expel Martini from his mind. If he was a telepath, it would've been easy, but something told Martini that this guy was something different altogether. "Um, Ella? You're keeping this one, right? I'll be needing him again soon." He got up and smiled warmly at Ella. "...And thanks for the flirt. Totally made my day." And with that, he made his way downstairs. "Thank you for the compliance, Ms. White. I'll keep in touch." He said, walking out the door.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff