Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Mansion of Vladmir Ivanov Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"Look if you aren't trusting me because I bought you think of it this way. I didn't specifically choose you to be captured. They were capturing you regardless, you could have been sent somewhere much worse." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "So come on lets just get some sleep and you can complain again in the morning." He joked with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

Fala of the Willowhisp Clan

She glared at him. "Tt. Fine." She stood and followed him, keeping a good distance between them. This man seemed to have changed his stance around her a little too quickly to be sincere in her opinion. Fala could tell he was planning something. She just didn't know what.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lantob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:34 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
can you try and add a bit more for me to work with ._.''

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:05 pm
lantob
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
can you try and add a bit more for me to work with ._.''

I can try. There we go. Edited.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lantob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
thanks
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

Finally having got her to the bedroom took off his clothes, throwing on some pajamas in exchange. "Yours are right there," He said point to a pile of silk pajamas. "You have to change here however." He said as he got in bed the warm blankets enveloping him. "It's alright I am not going to do anything to you, and your probably wearing something underneath right." He said with a grin as he adjusted his pillow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Fala glared at him and turned her back to change into the pajamas he'd provided. She left her bracer-sleeves on her arms under the nightclothes. She never slept without them on, and she wasn't about to start now.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

Vladmir smiled as she turned around, his eyes tracing over her body as she changed. As she got into bed with him he pulled her closer. "Don't worry I am not going to do anything." He said smiling as he cuddled close to her. He could feel her warmth against him and it brought a smile to his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

She stiffened, bristling, but she didn't try to get away. She didn't know what he'd do if she did, and she wasn't so sure she wanted to find out.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:08 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"Hey don't worry you can sleep soundly, I won't do anything to you." He whispered as he brushed his against her leg under the covers. He smiled as he closed his eyes. His hand resting on her inner thigh as he thought of the mental anguish she was feeling at that very moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

She shuddered at his touch and her eyes went wide at where his hand stopped. She jerked her legs away and curled them in close to her chest. As soon as she was sure he was asleep, she was moving to the floor.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

Vladmir smiled as he fell asleep awakening in the middle of the night he saw that Fala was not in bed. Glancing over the side he saw her asleep on the floor. He got down on the ground atop of her. Smiling he moved his hand of her leg as he leaned in his lips touching hers. "Trying to get away." He whispered as a smile grew on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Her eyes shot open, and she drove her knee up into his gut to get him off of her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

lantob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:45 pm
Vladmir Ivanov

User Image

"Ah you b***h," Vladmir said as he fell back a few feet. "It's your fault you tried to run, quite frankly other things are going to happen to you now." He said as he stabbed the taser into her stomach as he mounted her. his free hand beginning to pull down his pants. "Your punishment shall be as severe as your offence." He announced with a laugh as he licked his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

"No!" Fala screamed. She'd steeled herself for the shock of the taser this time, and it hurt, but it wasn't completely incapacitating. She kicked him again and scrambled to her feet, snarling. "Since when is sleeping on the floor trying to run?" she demanded. "And you have still given me very little reason to give you any modicum of trust or respect."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150